plans for the long weekend?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: plans for the long weekend?

Post by Burn1dwn »

Smok44 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:50 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:41 pm That was my CTC/WTC impression. In case you missed it.
You forgot to call everyone a Noobs, but spot on!

:+1:
I knew I forgot something. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:51 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:41 pm That was my CTC/WTC impression. In case you missed it.

As usual, the psycho is spewing bs crap. I Don't call everyone a nòob. Only one special person. He knows who he is and why I single him out. Been around a decade, start fucking acting like it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:51 pm

As usual, the psycho is spewing bs crap. I Don't call everyone a nòob. Only one special person. He knows who he is and why I single him out. Been around a decade, start fucking acting like it.
you literally called someone a noob in your last post.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:29 am
megman wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:54 pm Any 5 yr old near water needs to wear a life jacket. Fuckin' Texans....
Well, there aren't any details yet. What I heard is Kayak fishing above a bridge with flood waters over the top and got too close. This hasn't anything to do with any state or location ya Pea Brain.
I can't wait until Megman breaks out into a comedy routine about the dead tubers in N Carolina.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-tu ... olina-dam/
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

1st tuber: Hold my beer and watch this......
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

This has to be the mildest zing I've seen in like forever.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:29 am
megman wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:54 pm Any 5 yr old near water needs to wear a life jacket. Fuckin' Texans....
Well, there aren't any details yet. What I heard is Kayak fishing above a bridge with flood waters over the top and got too close. This hasn't anything to do with any state or location ya Pea Brain.
I can't wait until Megman breaks out into a comedy routine about the dead tubers in N Carolina.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-tu ... olina-dam/
Did you catch the news last week when we had all that flooding and there there was a boat with 4 female tourists from Asia or somewhere fixing to go over Longhorn Dam above Austin. Rescue boats dragged them back. A rescue helicopter dispatched to the scene took the photo
Not a single life jacket anywhere on the boat - helo had to drop them down. Somebody in the rental business industry is in deep shit. They don't mess around on those lakes with enforcement on things like that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Regulations? In Texas? It's cool to put old folks homes and middle schools right next to fertilizer plants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fert ... _explosion
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am Regulations? In Texas? It's cool to put old folks homes and middle schools right next to fertilizer plants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fert ... _explosion
They do that on the chain of lakes above Austin. Heavy LEO presence.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Besides, they deserved having that thing blow up there. Calling themselves West, Texas even though they are (I think) real close to Ok, Ark and Louisiana? Deserve to be wiped off the map too stupid to update their name from 190 years ago.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:04 pm Besides, they deserved having that thing blow up there. Calling themselves West, Texas even though they are (I think) real close to Ok, Ark and Louisiana? Deserve to be wiped off the map too stupid to update their name from 190 years ago.
West is almost dead ass center of texas. Its a short drive north of Waco. full of bohunks and great kolaches.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:25 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:04 pm Besides, they deserved having that thing blow up there. Calling themselves West, Texas even though they are (I think) real close to Ok, Ark and Louisiana? Deserve to be wiped off the map too stupid to update their name from 190 years ago.
West is almost dead ass center of texas. Its a short drive north of Waco. full of bohunks and great kolaches.
:lol: Dude, if you think a short drive north of Waco is "almost dead ass center of Texas" you may want to consult a frickin map. You know, those paper things that you give up folding after the 3rd try.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:48 am
:lol: Dude, if you think a short drive north of Waco is "almost dead ass center of Texas" you may want to consult a frickin map. You know, those paper things that you give up folding after the 3rd try.
yeah, sorry. waco is 100 miles due east of dead ass center. :roll:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:30 am
Not even frickin close. 20 something years ago when I lived in the Austin area (which is almost 2 hours East of the population center of Texas- Dallas, Houston, Austin San Antonio much less the geographic center) I decided to take a trip to Waco. Had never been. Day trip to see the A&M campus, Bush library. I can assure you the trip was through deep East Texas country.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:45 am
Not even frickin close. 20 something years ago when I lived in the Austin area (which is almost 2 hours East of the population center of Texas- Dallas, Houston, Austin San Antonio much less the geographic center) I decided to take a trip to Waco. Had never been. Day trip to see the A&M campus, Bush library. I can assure you the trip was through deep East Texas country.
holy fuck. where to start.

1. the center of texas is 100 miles due east of waco.
2. A&M is not in waco.
3. Neither A&M or waco are in "deep east texas" country.
4. The Bush Library is in College Station.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

The geographic center of Texas is near Brady, maybe an hour drive from San Angelo. Think about that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:56 am The geographic center of Texas is near Brady, maybe an hour drive from San Angelo. Think about that.
i know exactly where Brady is. Its due east of waco. about 100 miles.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

:lol:
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Sometimes it is better to keep your thoughts to yourself. This is one those times.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:54 am
holy fuck. where to start.

1. the center of texas is 100 miles due east of waco.
2. A&M is not in waco.
3. Neither A&M or waco are in "deep east texas" country.
4. The Bush Library is in College Station.
Oops. I meant College Station. It's only 91 miles between Waco and College Station. I travel almost that many miles between towns out West. Both Waco and College Station are located in "East Texas". West, Texas is located nearby an hour or so drive from Oklahoma, Louisiana and maybe Arkansas like I said earlier.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:04 am Oops. I meant College Station. It's only 91 miles between Waco and College Station. I travel almost that many miles between towns out West. Both Waco and College Station are located in "East Texas". West, Texas is located nearby an hour or so drive from Oklahoma, Louisiana and maybe Arkansas like I said earlier.
look, you stupid fuck. get a goddamn map out. if you were in West, you couldn't get to where I am sitting in an hour. and you would have to go past me to get to oklahoma. And its a hell of a lot farther from West to Louisiana or Arkansas.

its impossible to be this fucking stupid.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:09 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:04 am Oops. I meant College Station. It's only 91 miles between Waco and College Station. I travel almost that many miles between towns out West. Both Waco and College Station are located in "East Texas". West, Texas is located nearby an hour or so drive from Oklahoma, Louisiana and maybe Arkansas like I said earlier.
look, you stupid fuck. get a goddamn map out. if you were in West, you couldn't get to where I am sitting in an hour. and you would have to go past me to get to oklahoma. And its a hell of a lot farther from West to Louisiana or Arkansas.

He gets worse with every post. 8-)
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Are really that fucking dumbass (maybe has spent too much in pol lately) to realize my point (whether it's an hour or 2 to get to another state) is simply West, Texas is located pretty deep in East Texas. Is there some part of that statement you don't understand?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 am

Are really that fucking dumbass (maybe has spent too much in pol lately) to realize my point (whether it's an hour or 2 to get to another state) is simply West, Texas is located pretty deep in East Texas. Is there some part of that statement you don't understand?
you are certified retarded.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm only posting this for anyone else that might be interested. I'm sure CTC couldn't understand it.

you will notice that West, Texas is no where near Deep East Texas, its no where near "East Texas" at all. Its in what is called "Central Texas" because, you know, its near the center of Texas.