Hey Cyberhonkey

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Hey Cyberhonkey

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:25 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:35 pm I live in Florida, which is the closest thing to Australia in the US. We got sharks and bears and gators, oh my! And cougars and pythons. Probably the worst critter we got is the wild New Jersey transplant, though. A thoroughly vicious and unfriendly beast.

:waveyellow:
Yeah, I didn't see a weasel mentioned there.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:51 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:48 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:39 am Let's get to real Aussie BadAss shit. There are beaches in the far north where they have like naval patrols in boats and helicopters with full netting and medical teams standing by to protect the swimmers. Crocs? Sharks? No, a fucking jellyfish that can kill in less than 2 minutes. I mean who swims in that kinda shit. Scew that. I,m drinking at the hotel pool.
Yeh, Irukandji sting will take the smile off your face pretty quick. We have blue ring octopus in our waters. Theyre bad enough.

Sharks- meh, whatever, they're everywhere.

No crocs down south where I am, but I used to work up north in the mines. Plenty of run ins with crocs/snakes up there. Especially when you're launching your boat. You never do the same thing twice in a row, they're just waiting for you to fuck up.
Yeah, it's sounds like most of your dangerous creatures are way N in the tropics area. Makes sense. Have a local hotel there send DM a travel brochure.
Plenty enough spiders/snakes down here to keep us amused
Vote for Pedro
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Cyberhonky wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:01 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:39 am Let's get to real Aussie BadAss shit. There are beaches in the far north where they have like naval patrols in boats and helicopters with full netting and medical teams standing by to protect the swimmers. Crocs? Sharks? No, a fucking jellyfish that can kill in less than 2 minutes. I mean who swims in that kinda shit. Scew that. I,m drinking at the hotel pool.
Yeh, Irukandji sting will take the smile off your face pretty quick. We have blue ring octopus in our waters. Theyre bad enough.

No crocs down south where I am, but I used to work up north in the mines. Plenty of run ins with crocs/snakes up there. Especially when you're launching your boat. You never do the same thing twice in a row, they're just waiting for you to fuck up.
Yeah, it's sounds like most of your dangerous creatures are way N in the tropics area. Makes sense. Have a local hotel there send DM a travel brochure.
I hadn't thought about it but several hundred million years floating around by yourself, what kind of ants do you have there?
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:23 pm

I hadn't thought about it but several hundred million years floating around by yourself, what kind of ants do you have there?
We have the little black ones that come into your house by the thousands. We kill them will aerosols. Then we have the big bitey cunts, and the even bigger bitey cunts. We kill them with fire
Vote for Pedro
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Cyberhonky wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:41 pm

We have the little black ones that come into your house by the thousands. We kill them will aerosols. Then we have the big bitey cunts, and the even bigger bitey cunts. We kill them with fire
CTC tried killing himself with fire but alas.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:35 pm
You sonifabitch. In front of everyone no less! We have witnesses here. This fool is trying to buy me tickets to Australia to possibly die! I take this as a personal threat.

:banplz:
Give me a break. No matter where you flew, it's always the same. Floating in a hotel pool drinking your daiquiri's and fighting off those dangerous dragon flies.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

megman wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:43 pm

CTC tried killing himself with fire but alas.....
Sounds like a classic example of not enough accelerant.
Rookie move
Vote for Pedro
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

So, what the Abbo's have done for thousands of years except for the aerosol thing :D
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:56 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:52 pm
You sonifabitch. In front of everyone no less! We have witnesses here. This fool is trying to buy me tickets to Australia to possibly die! I take this as a personal threat.

Give me a break. No matter where you flew, it's always the same. Floating in a hotel pool drinking your daiquiri's and fighting off those dangerous dragon flies.
NEVERMIND.
Well, last time I try to interest you in foreign cultures.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:11 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:10 am
disco.moon wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:56 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:52 pm

NEVERMIND.
Well, last time I try to interest you in foreign cultures.
Good
Really?
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 am

So, what the Abbo's have done for thousands of years except for the aerosol thing :D
Pretty much
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:12 am

We have cunts here in the US as well, but we call them retarded cunts and they come from West Texas
Haha- ours come from all over :D
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:42 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:40 am

We have cunts here in the US as well, but we call them retarded cunts and they come from West Texas
They come from all over here as well, but their nest is in West Texas. How's the latest lockdown going over there?
Its as shit as you'd expect. Might try get out for a walk later today, but the weather is shitty/overcast so it's not overly appealing. Only 4 new cases today (11 yesterday) so hopefully it stays low and a 7 day lockdown stays at 7 days.
Our state government has a habit of blowing these things out longer :roll:
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:57 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:54 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:42 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:40 am

They come from all over here as well, but their nest is in West Texas. How's the latest lockdown going over there?
Its as shit as you'd expect. Might try get out for a walk later today, but the weather is shitty/overcast so it's not overly appealing. Only 4 new cases today (11 yesterday) so hopefully it stays low and a 7 day lockdown stays at 7 days.
Our state government has a habit of blowing these things out longer :roll:
I have a friend over there that was telling me they're letting football go on and they're still letting people in from India yet they're locking everything down. Are our Democrats rubbing off on you folks, WTH?
Yeh, its fuckin stupid, but everything about our government is. The AFL thinks they're exempt from any laws of this country and try do as they please. To my knowledge the actual games are going ahead, but crowd free.

As for the flights from India, yeh its crazy. Australian citizens are finding it very difficult to get repatriation flights, yet it seems the India route is free reign :?

As per usual though, most of us do the right thing, then it gets fckd up by quarantine (again) which is government run. Yeh, that government that's 'protecting us.

Fuckin clowns
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

On the way to work this morning

Oh, and yay! Another week of lockdown :(
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so you guys drive on the wrong side of the road over there?
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:37 pm How is the mouse problem down under?
That's further up north, but yeh it's fuckin crazy. They're moving south though- the baits have got 3 here in the last week
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:38 pm so you guys drive on the wrong side of the road over there?
Haha- the 'opposite' side of the road. Not the wrong side :D
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:46 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:38 pm so you guys drive on the wrong side of the road over there?
well, i think we can both agree that its not on the "right" side of the road.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:52 pm
That is true
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:54 pm
That is true
i guess its no big deal though. drive on the left or right. its not as if you have to completely redesign the ca............ wait.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:01 pm
That is true
i guess its no big deal though. drive on the left or right. its not as if you have to completely redesign the ca............ wait.
Yeh, I know. Wasn't my decision. There's so many great options out for left hand drive cars, but they cost a fortune over here once they're converted. $130k for a ram 1500
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:06 pm
That is true
Yeh, I know. Wasn't my decision. There's so many great options out for left hand drive cars, but they cost a fortune over here once they're converted. $130k for a ram 1500
you have to be bullshittin'. they get $130k for a ram 1500? fuck.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you would have to be insane not to just drive it from the wrong side. like a mailman.

do yall's mailmen drive on the wrong side of their trucks?
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:09 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:06 pm

That is true
you have to be bullshittin'. they get $130k for a ram 1500? fuck.
Vote for Pedro