Hey Cyberhonkey

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Hey Cyberhonkey

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:10 pm you would have to be insane not to just drive it from the wrong side. like a mailman.

do yall's mailmen drive on the wrong side of their trucks?
They're on the footpath/sidewalk on motorbikes
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my god, man. That truck would be under $70,000 here. wtf?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:10 pm you would have to be insane not to just drive it from the wrong side. like a mailman.

do yall's mailmen drive on the wrong side of their trucks?
They're on the footpath/sidewalk on motorbikes
oh shit. this is like the fucking twilight zone.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:17 pm my god, man. That truck would be under $70,000 here. wtf?
Yeh I know. I've got a ranger raptor on order (not an F150) and clowns are asking over $90k for those second hand. Dunno if they're getting it, but that's what they're asking. It's crazy
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:20 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:17 pm my god, man. That truck would be under $70,000 here. wtf?
Yeh I know. I've got a ranger raptor on order (not an F150) and clowns are asking over $90k for those second hand. Dunno if they're getting it, but that's what they're asking. It's crazy
so why not just buy them set up like they are made and drive them from the wrong side? i mean, our mailmen do it every day.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:24 pm
so why not just buy them set up like they are made and drive them from the wrong side? i mean, our mailmen do it every day.
You can only drive a LHD car on the road here if it's over 25yo and on limited registration e.g car clubs etc.
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 pm
You can only drive a LHD car on the road here if it's over 25yo and on limited registration e.g car clubs etc.
i suppose you know that, over here, its perfectly legal to drive a "right hand" drive vehicle on our roads.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 pm
i suppose you know that, over here, its perfectly legal to drive a "right hand" drive vehicle on our roads.
Yeh, I suppose you know that we're a nanny state over here and pretty much everything has a law (and a correspondingly fine)
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:59 pm Yeh, I suppose you know that we're a nanny state over here and pretty much everything has a law (and a correspondingly fine)
actually, no, i didn't know that. i would have assumed that australia would have fewer laws and rules than we have.

my history of Australia pretty much boils down to having watched Man From Snowy River a few times.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:59 pm Yeh, I suppose you know that we're a nanny state over here and pretty much everything has a law (and a correspondingly fine)
actually, no, i didn't know that. i would have assumed that australia would have fewer laws and rules than we have.

my history of Australia pretty much boils down to having watched Man From Snowy River a few times.
You should watch more documentaries like Quigly Down Under and less Hee haw.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:26 pm

one of the best scenes ever.

Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

It's pretty fucked over here. Stupid shit like needing a gun licence for a paintball marker (cant even think what airsoft would be like) pretty much governs everything we do.

Just massively over governed in general
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:41 pm
theclap wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:26 pm

one of the best scenes ever.

Been up to Craig's hut many times. It's been burnt down a few times since the movie, but it always gets rebuilt
Vote for Pedro
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:44 pm

It's pretty fucked over here. Stupid shit like needing a gun licence for a paintball marker (cant even think what airsoft would be like) pretty much governs everything we do.

Probably because you're all a bunch of cunts. 8-)
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Probably because you're all a bunch of cunts. 8-)
Well yeh, there's that. Most of us are good cunts though, it's just the few shit cunts that fuck it up :D
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:57 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Probably because you're all a bunch of twats. 8-)
FTFY.

Omg a kangaroo on the side of the road?!!
There was about 6-8 of them, but they pissed off as soon as I pulled up ;)
That's taken about 2ks from my house. That bit of road is like driving route Irish, you never know what's gonna happen.
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

your income tax rate must be astronomical.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:06 pm I mean, I guess it's not that much different than me seeing black bears in my yard all the time. Australia seems so cool.
I much prefer being out of the city that's for sure
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:12 pm

About 37c in the dollar. Add to that fuel at $1.40litre. $20 for a 6pack beer. $40+ for a pack of smokes (not carton- a packet) and pretty much no change from $1mil to get a house. It's not cheap living
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:18 pm

About 37c in the dollar. Add to that fuel at $1.40litre. $20 for a 6pack beer. $40+ for a pack of smokes (not carton- a packet) and pretty much no change from $1mil to get a house. It's not cheap living
so if you are just a regular guy, maybe without a college degree, but not some complete retard (like RD), and you have a regular job. Say you manage a big nationally franchised store. You manage one of those stores in a town. What kind of salary would you have? A store manager for a Walmart over here would make around $55,000 per year (in Texas). I'm just curious how that would compare over there.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:24 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:18 pm

so if you are just a regular guy, maybe without a college degree, but not some complete retard (like RD), and you have a regular job. Say you manage a big nationally franchised store. You manage one of those stores in a town. What kind of salary would you have? A store manager for a Walmart over here would make around $55,000 per year (in Texas). I'm just curious how that would compare over there.
Not sure about larger stores, but a retail manager of say a clothing store would be around those$$. An engineer straight out of college/uni would be probs mid/high $60's. Our adult minimum wage is $19.84hr
Vote for Pedro
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Sounds like CA, if it was a nation.
theclap

Post by theclap »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:48 pm Sounds like CA, if it was a nation.
Just substitute tweekers for kangaroos and there you have it.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
They both bounce around a lot.
theclap

Post by theclap »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
theclap wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
They both bounce around a lot.
I wonder if kangaroos steal your shit then help you look for it.