Hey Cyberhonkey

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Hey Cyberhonkey

Post by theclap »

I'm in central California. You can't swing a dead hooker without hitting a tweeker around here.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
B-Tender wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:48 pm Sounds like CA, if it was a nation.
Just substitute tweekers for kangaroos and there you have it.
We've got them too ;)
Vote for Pedro
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:39 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:24 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:18 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:12 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:44 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:14 pm

actually, no, i didn't know that. i would have assumed that australia would have fewer laws and rules than we have.

my history of Australia pretty much boils down to having watched Man From Snowy River a few times.
It's pretty fucked over here. Stupid shit like needing a gun licence for a paintball marker (cant even think what airsoft would be like) pretty much governs everything we do.

Just massively over governed in general
your income tax rate must be astronomical.
About 37c in the dollar. Add to that fuel at $1.40litre. $20 for a 6pack beer. $40+ for a pack of smokes (not carton- a packet) and pretty much no change from $1mil to get a house. It's not cheap living
so if you are just a regular guy, maybe without a college degree, but not some complete retard (like RD), and you have a regular job. Say you manage a big nationally franchised store. You manage one of those stores in a town. What kind of salary would you have? A store manager for a Walmart over here would make around $55,000 per year (in Texas). I'm just curious how that would compare over there.
Not sure about larger stores, but a retail manager of say a clothing store would be around those$$. An engineer straight out of college/uni would be probs mid/high $60's. Our adult minimum wage is $19.84hr
well, shit those wages aren't much different. minimum wage is higher, but those salaries aren't any different than here. but holy shit, middle income earners paying 37% income tax and paying that much for cars and houses is insane. how in the fuck does that work. do most people rent? Or get 50 year mortgages?
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:57 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:39 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:24 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:18 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:12 pm

It's pretty fucked over here. Stupid shit like needing a gun licence for a paintball marker (cant even think what airsoft would be like) pretty much governs everything we do.

your income tax rate must be astronomical.
About 37c in the dollar. Add to that fuel at $1.40litre. $20 for a 6pack beer. $40+ for a pack of smokes (not carton- a packet) and pretty much no change from $1mil to get a house. It's not cheap living
so if you are just a regular guy, maybe without a college degree, but not some complete retard (like RD), and you have a regular job. Say you manage a big nationally franchised store. You manage one of those stores in a town. What kind of salary would you have? A store manager for a Walmart over here would make around $55,000 per year (in Texas). I'm just curious how that would compare over there.
Not sure about larger stores, but a retail manager of say a clothing store would be around those$$. An engineer straight out of college/uni would be probs mid/high $60's. Our adult minimum wage is $19.84hr
well, shit those wages aren't much different. minimum wage is higher, but those salaries aren't any different than here. but holy shit, middle income earners paying 37% income tax and paying that much for cars and houses is insane. how in the fuck does that work. do most people rent? Or get 50 year mortgages?
Its still the expectation that you'll buy your own home, its just very expensive/difficult/competitive to get into the market. Mortgages used to be 25yrs, but now 30 is pretty standard.
Vote for Pedro
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Please send me one of these so I can go full bogan

https://duttongarage.com/Holden-SS-V-Re ... s-II~72953

Thanks in advanced
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:57 am Please send me one of these so I can go full bogan

Thanks in advanced
:D ill get right on it. Have you got the mullet to go with it?
Vote for Pedro
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cyberhonky wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:09 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:57 am Please send me one of these so I can go full bogan

Thanks in advanced
:D ill get right on it. Have you got the mullet to go with it?
I have rocked one in the past, hair is pretty short for the summer heat right now. Once you confirm The Holden has shipped will have one for delivery.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:59 pm Yeh, I suppose you know that we're a nanny state over here and pretty much everything has a law (and a correspondingly fine)
actually, no, i didn't know that. i would have assumed that australia would have fewer laws and rules than we have.

my history of Australia pretty much boils down to having watched Man From Snowy River a few times.

Odd that so many here are pushing for a nanny state. Rugged individualism is a primary micro-aggression.

And masculinity is being purged by academia as well. “Toxic,” dontcha know.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:17 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:59 pm Yeh, I suppose you know that we're a nanny state over here and pretty much everything has a law (and a correspondingly fine)

Odd that so many here are pushing for a nanny state. Rugged individualism is a primary micro-aggression.

Yep, our education system is following the same route. Everyone is butthurt about something minuscule.
Basically pushing that the government should do this, control that etc. No! No fucking way- we need less government control, not more.
Vote for Pedro
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Cyberhonky wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:45 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Yep, our education system is following the same route. Everyone is butthurt about something minuscule.
Basically pushing that the government should do this, control that etc. No! No fucking way- we need less government control, not more.
No worries, Man. Those things always fail eventually and everything returns to normal. But this they are pushing now is off the charts- like some mental amusement park from Hell.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:29 am Image
Definitely. I was in Tasmania 10 odd years ago and there was one on the side of the road standing over a kill- would've been the biggest one I've seen. Every bit of 3ft tall.
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Woo(fuckin)hoo! Our 7 day lockdown (that went for 14 days incidentally) ends tomorrow night. Then we're free.

lol, no we're not 🙄

Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Vote for Pedro
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:09 am No, it's not bird netting

https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ian-floods
Arachnophobia.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

megman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:31 am

Arachnophobia.
Yeh, pretty accurate. Although our spiders don't scream 😁😉
Vote for Pedro
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charlotte had a busy night.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:28 am

God damn it's such a weird place!!!
You haven't had anything like this happen?
Vote for Pedro