Pork's golfing pool

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Pork's golfing pool

Post by megman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 am
pork wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:29 am
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:22 pm
pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm 6 pars and one birdie. good shots and bad shots...i dropped a few mulligans off the tee but not on the pars and birdie holes. 88
for the record i have played this golf course like 2500 time as i was a member of the course for 12 years.

i didnt stick around and talk to many people.
an 88 is not bad to start back into the game. Unless you plan to really start playing a lot, you probably won't get back to playing in the 70's. So that only leaves 6 to 8 shots you need to work on.
That was no 88. He took mulligans off the tee. Add at last 4 penalty strokes or pretend strokes for hitting out of jail.
i could have played them out but i didn't pay 200 bucks to be pissed off. i took a double bogey on the card for those holes. it was a skins game so if it wasnt a birdie it really didn't matter except for the side bets i had going. i played pretty good and my wrist was fucked up still. i hit the driver well except for the ones I dribbled off the tee. i hit extra club on most holes andf only hit it deep a couple of times. i did hit a drive about 285 dead center with a slight draw and that was my favorite shot of the day. i birdied a par 5, 3rd shot was a bunker shot and i sank a short putt. it wasn't bad for really not playing since 2007
So about a 90? Megman can't even nail down his med death sentence.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:41 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 am
pork wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:29 am
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:22 pm
pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm 6 pars and one birdie. good shots and bad shots...i dropped a few mulligans off the tee but not on the pars and birdie holes. 88
for the record i have played this golf course like 2500 time as i was a member of the course for 12 years.

i didnt stick around and talk to many people.
an 88 is not bad to start back into the game. Unless you plan to really start playing a lot, you probably won't get back to playing in the 70's. So that only leaves 6 to 8 shots you need to work on.
That was no 88. He took mulligans off the tee. Add at last 4 penalty strokes or pretend strokes for hitting out of jail.
i could have played them out but i didn't pay 200 bucks to be pissed off. i took a double bogey on the card for those holes. it was a skins game so if it wasnt a birdie it really didn't matter except for the side bets i had going. i played pretty good and my wrist was fucked up still. i hit the driver well except for the ones I dribbled off the tee. i hit extra club on most holes andf only hit it deep a couple of times. i did hit a drive about 285 dead center with a slight draw and that was my favorite shot of the day. i birdied a par 5, 3rd shot was a bunker shot and i sank a short putt. it wasn't bad for really not playing since 2007
So about a 90? Megman can't even nail down his med death sentence.
Have another 6 pack you prehistoric alcoholic
His idiocy knows no bounds.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

how many of you knuckleheads actually play ?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:56 pm how many of you knuckleheads actually play ?
I have played a lot of golf. I was a member at a club for about 10 years. But I haven't hit a ball in around 10 years now. Its just one of those sports that consumes so much time and you either have the time for it or you don't. And I have never been one that could hit balls on a range.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

sounds similar to my story
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

pork wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:56 pm how many of you knuckleheads actually play ?
My balls are bigger.

I've been a ten pin bowler my whole life. :D
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

megman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 pm
My balls are bigger.

i was in bowling leagues growing up. i was ok...i cant bowl anymore since my tommy john surgery. plus its no fun if you dont get shit housed.

fun fact i bowled a 300 game (it was in a tournament and 9 pins down counted as a strike) it seems like it would be easy but it was stressful as hell.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

pork wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:35 am
megman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 pm
My balls are bigger.

i was in bowling leagues growing up. i was ok...i cant bowl anymore since my tommy john surgery. plus its no fun if you dont get shit housed.

fun fact i bowled a 300 game (it was in a tournament and 9 pins down counted as a strike) it seems like it would be easy but it was stressful as hell.
Extremely weird rule. Never heard of it.

My best was a 268. I carried a 195 avg for years and tried everything to get it higher. You needed a 200 avg for 1 year on a sanctioned league to join the PBA.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Are you serious?played for years. Once you wrap enough drivers around trees in frustration or throw putters and 9 irons in the nearest water in anger, it's a pretty clear signal to go do something else.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Easily the hardest and most frustrating sport ever devised to torment all mankind. And you have to pay for it on top of every thing else. An evil sport I tell you.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Well, now that pork's done with his golfing outing. I'm assuming he's all bored with that sport and the clubs are already stashed away. Makes you wonder what will draw his interest now. Let me think. Darts, maybe.