Pork's golfing pool

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Pork's golfing pool

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

He bailed on it. I Knew he would do that. All talk about practice.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:38 pm He bailed on it. I Knew he would do that. All talk about practice.
You would know all aboot w e l c h i n g on things.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:51 pm Watch, Pork will be all Kim Sung and claim 4 hole in ones in his first outing.
i already typed the post. i can cut and paste it now or wait until Tuesday Moring.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

pork wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:14 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:51 pm Watch, Pork will be all Kim Sung and claim 4 hole in ones in his first outing.
i already typed the post. i can cut and paste it now or wait until Tuesday Moring.
Sounds like someone needs to shore up his personal schedule protocol.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

there are a few things i never mentioned in my post about getting back into the game. golf was an outlet for me to get away from my ex wife. it was 5 days a week playing and it was 2 days practicing. it would eat up every moment i wasn't home i didnt work much because my company was on auto pilot and my executive team would only call me if they needed me...it was also a big part of my alcoholism. i never drank during golf but would spend hours in the bar after playing dice. it wasn't casual drinking btw. it was power drinking. I was a member at a country club and i would drive my cart from the course to my garage etc...i was wasted when i would drive back to the house in it. My house backed up to the course but i had to drive like 5 blocks to get to the club house from the garage. on Wednesdays i would paly in a skins game that was a town over and would get hammered and drive home. however i would only have a few then pound 8 drinks in an hour and get home before it hit me (like that really worked) that said i have a lot of reservations about playing with this group of guys. i went through hell with my life in 2007-2010 and fell the map and there may have been 2 or 3 of the 50 guys that reached out to me since then. lot of guys that were cheering for me to fail (and i did) but i got back up. i may have a short fuse tomorrow and they all know i will fuck someone up. my fears about golf are that i aggravate my injuries and i get consumed with it again. i stopped playing to get away from drinking and the negative behavior that it brought out in me. i cant be second best at anything i do...i torture myself with practice and discipline to not lose and it consumes me. i am just hoping that tomorrow doesn't wake up the bad part of me that doesn't know how to just go out and have fun. its hard to explain but i am OCD when it comes to this stuff and it will tear at me until i have dedicated everything i can to it...which is what i am trying not to do.

now that i don't drink and its been 8 years i am ok being around it.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

rule34 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:52 am Is porks rent payment late?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

6 pars and one birdie. good shots and bad shots...i dropped a few mulligans off the tee but not on the pars and birdie holes. 88
for the record i have played this golf course like 2500 time as i was a member of the course for 12 years.

i didnt stick around and talk to many people.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I pick 88.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:15 pm I pick 88.
awesome...wtc owes you a knob job
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm 6 pars and one birdie. good shots and bad shots...i dropped a few mulligans off the tee but not on the pars and birdie holes. 88
for the record i have played this golf course like 2500 time as i was a member of the course for 12 years.

an 88 is not bad to start back into the game. Unless you plan to really start playing a lot, you probably won't get back to playing in the 70's. So that only leaves 6 to 8 shots you need to work on.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i am ok with it. its just a time issue right now. i can slap it around and shoot in the 80s without any real problem.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:20 pm
Good thing he doesn't have any teeth.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:27 pm
pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:20 pm
Good thing he doesn't have any teeth.
he for sure wont when hes done
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Shocker, a WTC thread about pork turns SUPER gay.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Thank God. I picked 87 and was getting worried. :D
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:18 pm
Thank God. I picked 87 and was getting worried. :D
I change my pick to 86!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

pork wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm 6 pars and one birdie. good shots and bad shots...i dropped a few mulligans off the tee but not on the pars and birdie holes. 88

Ha. I picked 90 on day 1. I win. Suck it losers. OK. that sounded as gay as RD getting ready for his Pride parade. Sounds like you played well pork.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:16 pm

Ha. I picked 90 on day 1. I win. Suck it losers. OK. that sounded as gay as RD getting ready for his Pride parade. Sounds like you played well pork.
Megman picked 87, you stupid twat!
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:27 pm

Ya post #5. His ESL course is not going well.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Smok44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:27 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:27 pm

And the Tranny from Iraany is always bitching about "MATH"! :lol:
Sunday came early this week....
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:22 pm

an 88 is not bad to start back into the game. Unless you plan to really start playing a lot, you probably won't get back to playing in the 70's. So that only leaves 6 to 8 shots you need to work on.
That was no 88. He took mulligans off the tee. Add at last 4 penalty strokes or pretend strokes for hitting out of jail.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm

That was no 88. He took mulligans off the tee. Add at last 4 penalty strokes or pretend strokes for hitting out of jail.
i could have played them out but i didn't pay 200 bucks to be pissed off. i took a double bogey on the card for those holes. it was a skins game so if it wasnt a birdie it really didn't matter except for the side bets i had going. i played pretty good and my wrist was fucked up still. i hit the driver well except for the ones I dribbled off the tee. i hit extra club on most holes andf only hit it deep a couple of times. i did hit a drive about 285 dead center with a slight draw and that was my favorite shot of the day. i birdied a par 5, 3rd shot was a bunker shot and i sank a short putt. it wasn't bad for really not playing since 2007
Vanderglide
Forum Regular

Post by Vanderglide »

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

:lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

pork wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:29 am
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 pm

i could have played them out but i didn't pay 200 bucks to be pissed off. i took a double bogey on the card for those holes. it was a skins game so if it wasnt a birdie it really didn't matter except for the side bets i had going. i played pretty good and my wrist was fucked up still. i hit the driver well except for the ones I dribbled off the tee. i hit extra club on most holes andf only hit it deep a couple of times. i did hit a drive about 285 dead center with a slight draw and that was my favorite shot of the day. i birdied a par 5, 3rd shot was a bunker shot and i sank a short putt. it wasn't bad for really not playing since 2007
So about a 90? Megman can't even nail down his med death sentence.