Wouldn't have bothered smurph

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Wouldn't have bothered smurph

Post by rule34 »

Prosecutors say suspended Virginia Tech linebacker Isimemen Etute beat a man to death after he discovered the victim was not a woman like he had been led to believe online.

Etute was charged with second-degree murder June 2 in the death of Blacksburg, Virginia, resident Jerry Smith. Etute, a member of Virginia Tech's 2021 recruiting class, was suspended from the team after he was charged.

At a bond hearing on Wednesday, attorneys for the state revealed that Etute allegedly told police he punched and stomped Smith, 40, multiple times after he discovered Smith was a man. Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment.

From Roanoke.com:

According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police.

Smith was found dead in his apartment two days later. According to the county medical examiner, Smith died from blunt force trauma to the head. Prosecutors said Wednesday that Smith was missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken.

Etute, 18, was an early enrollee from Virginia Beach and a two-star recruit in the class of 2021. After he was charged with murder, Virginia Tech released a statement that said it would continue to assist investigators as much as it could.

Etute was granted a $75,000 bond at Wednesday's hearing and is allowed to live with family in Virginia Beach until his trial. Per media accounts from those at the hearing, multiple Virginia Tech players were in attendance.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wouldn't have bothered smurph

Post by Animal »

sounds like he would have made a hell of a linebacker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:13 pm sounds like he would have made a hell of a linebacker.
Because he got defensive over a tight end?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:33 pm Africans just hate them some trannies.
Some Brazilians do to
I blame Biker.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

I guess he didn't embrace pride month.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:57 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:13 pm sounds like he would have made a hell of a linebacker.
That was funny. I don't care who you are. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:57 pm
:lol:
rule34

Post by rule34 »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:42 am Wait.... for a SECOND sexual encounter,? So the first time he didn't realize it was a dude??

"....someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment."

According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

If you get a blowjob from something that looks like a woman it's all good.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

It's kind of ironic I posted this just as this forum went gay.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I think this all comes down to how good the blowjob was.
I blame Biker.
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:42 am Wait.... for a SECOND sexual encounter,? So the first time he didn't realize it was a dude??

"....someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment."
This is exactly what I thought.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:58 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:11 pm I think this all comes down to how good the blowjob was.
So does being gay.
What happens in apt 202 stays in apt 202
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

WarmBidetWater wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:27 pm

This is exactly what I thought.
The lesson here is it's more important than ever to pull a Trump on the first date these days, you never know.

All the dude wanted was some pussy and now he caught a body.

You like boys motherfucka?

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:11 pm I think this all comes down to how good the blowjob was.
Know how I know you’re gay?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I got to the rock and roll bar pretty early one day,like 4 in the afternoon and mostly just the guys that work there were sitting at the bar except this drunk guy was at a table with 2 black girls and he was making out pretty hot and heavy with one of them. The chick (actually both of them) were pretty good looking. The one the guy was making out with had a dress on. The guys at the bar kept trying to hold in their laughter and I kept asking a buddy of mine next to me what was going on ,what's so funny? and he would just tell me to shut up and he'd tell me in a little while. So finally the guy and the 2 girls leave and the guy is still kissing her as they go out the door. A minute or 2 later one of the guys says"do you think he found out yet?" and they asked the guy next to me "what do you think ,Tom?" and Tom says "I think right about now he's probably sliding his hand under her dress and getting a nice handful of cock and balls". And we all just about fell off our barstools laughing. The guys there lived downtown ,in the area of the bar so they were familiar with the 2 women,or actually one man and one woman.