Bezos or Branson, which dies first

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Bezos or Branson, which dies first

Post by Stapes »

I mean he is the founder and boss of blue origin... if anybody got some right to take a ride I would think he does
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:06 pm I refuse to do any research, how much did these two stunts cost, and how much do these two donate to charity each year?
Jeff Bezos (in 2020) donated $10 billion to launch the Bezos Earth Fund. Bezos, who last week announced he was stepping down as Amazon CEO to devote more time to philanthropy and other projects, also contributed $100 million to Feeding America, the organization that supplies more than 200 food banks.

Bezos’s ex-wife, MacKenzie Scott (who Bezos helped earn the money), gave $5.7 billion in 2020 by asking community leaders to help identify 512 organizations for seven- and eight-figure gifts, including food banks, human-service organizations, and racial-justice charities.

Sir Richard Branson is a well-known philanthropist. Branson, 70, has made a pledge to give away half of his fortune to charity, which could be a significant amount since the Virgin Group founder has a net worth of about $5.9 billion. The billionaire philanthropist reportedly supports over 28 causes including gender equality, LGBTQ rights, environmental conservation, and climate change. He contributes to about 37 charities including Virgin Unite, which is the nonprofit foundation he created in 2004.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Good to see both guys are paying heavy into PR firms.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk