Skittish creatures

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Skittish creatures

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

We take for granted that we don't have to be aware of our surroundings usually (maybe ATM machines). Not too long ago humans had to "sleep with one eye open". Nature assures animals have to be constantly aware of everything around them 24/7 or become lunch. I'll start with sheep. Anytime you roll up on them on a dirt road, you reduce speed way down because you have no idea which way they will bolt in their panic.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Skittish creatures

Post by Stapes »

PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:55 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:43 pm We take for granted that we don't have to be aware of our surroundings usually (maybe ATM machines). Not too long ago humans had to "sleep with one eye open". Nature assures animals have to be constantly aware of everything around them 24/7 or become lunch. I'll start with sheep. Anytime you roll up on them on a dirt road, you reduce speed way down because you have no idea which way they will bolt in their panic.
Sheep are always in a panic around you
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Thanks, fanboys. This thread needed a boost. You are nothing if not consistent. In a pathetic kind of way, of course.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Watch out for those automated teller machines machines
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

The only reason I brought this thread up, I was sitting at the park a few days ago watching a squirrel. Not sure how they act in the trees since you can't really see them up there. Watched one on the ground feeding, and it couldn't go more than a couple seconds without rearing up on the hind legs and looking around. Totally vulnerable. Sounds like my fanboys.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am Thanks, fanboys. This thread needed a boost. You are nothing if not consistent. In a pathetic kind of way, of course.
Shut up! We're making fun of your thread. Stay out of this!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:20 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am Thanks, fanboys. This thread needed a boost. You are nothing if not consistent. In a pathetic kind of way, of course.
Shut up! We're making fun of your thread. Stay out of this!
Well, thank God it's only the exact same 3 retard fanboys every fucking time. I should get a medal around here. Keep the Geeps bottled up here and not infecting all the other threads.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Don't forget about birds. I know they are skittish because they have to be. But check out sometime watching most of them. I have no idea how they know, but they know where the human eyes are and when you are watching them- fly away or hide behind something. Turn your head to the side and they totally relax. Fascinating.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Sloths. The slightest little noise and they scurry like rats.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

MOVING THE BOARD!!!!!!11!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

:red:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:19 am The only reason I brought this thread up, I was sitting at the park a few days ago watching a squirrel. Not sure how they act in the trees since you can't really see them up there. Watched one on the ground feeding, and it couldn't go more than a couple seconds without rearing up on the hind legs and looking around. Totally vulnerable. Sounds like my fanboys.
Sooo.. You hang out in the park and watch squirrels... Are you waiting for a guy to give you that 'special look' before he ducks into the mens room or are you just there drinking 40s? What gives?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Pennsylvania Earthworms. So skittish they left the state and never came back.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Don't worry CTC, I'm here to help you! Fall on this, don't forget, pointy end first.

If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Blast wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:32 am Don't worry CTC, I'm here to help you! Fall on this, don't forget, pointy end first.

Did you make that? If so nice work.
I blame Biker.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:35 am
Blast wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:32 am Don't worry CTC, I'm here to help you! Fall on this, don't forget, pointy end first.

Did you make that? If so nice work.
I did, still have some finish work to do on it. Thank you.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Happy Howard (you remember him,he ate lima beans with a shitload of molly mcbutter on them and pretzel rods for lunch every day for about 7 years the second time I worked with him) made a knife at work. When he'd punch out at the exact minute that completed his work day he'd spend an hour or so on the knife. I think he started with a file? So he finally got the knife done and he and another guy were looking it over and Howard says"I've got that son of a bitch pretty damned sharp. I could probably shave with that thing". With that he went to shave some hair off his arm and somehow proceeded to make a nice gash in his arm. He dropped the knife and when it hit the floor it broke. So the guy helped him wrap his arm in some shop towels and boss Bob told me to take him to the emergency room because he would need stitches. Howard yells out "nNNNOOOOO,there's no fucking way he's taking me anywhere",so another guy took him to the hospital. The guys gave him shit about that for about the next 2 years,and in Howard fashion he'd use his monotone voice and say "your sense of humor amazes me".
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:17 am MOVING THE BOARD!!!!!!11!
Who is taking notes from CTC
theclap

Post by theclap »

How long untill somebody posts the Aqualung video?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

OK, fine. It's a crappy thread idea to start with. Just watching that squirrel for several minutes all skittish and shit just got me to thinking how lucky we are today to not have to go through life like that. If you think about it, it wasn't too long ago when that wasn't the case for a lot of people (sleeping with one eye open).
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:13 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:48 pm OK, fine. It's a crappy thread idea to start with. Just watching that squirrel for several minutes all skittish and shit just got me to thinking how lucky MENare today to not have to go through life like that. If you think about it, it wasn't too long ago when that wasn't the case for a lot of people (sleeping with one eye open).
FTFY. ;) ladies have to watch our backs all the time. A few days ago I went to get gas. In Jersey we do not pump our own gas, attendants do it for us. I pulled in, told the fella how much I needed. He smiled real big, walked away and pumped my gas. Came back to my window and said something to me. He was Indian, and I'm pretty good at understanding that dialect; however ge said something in another fucking language. He even repeated it. Smiling and kind of, just fucking gross.
Well, when I mentioned not going through life like that, I obviously was excluding New Jersey. :D
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:17 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:16 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:13 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:48 pm OK, fine. It's a crappy thread idea to start with. Just watching that squirrel for several minutes all skittish and shit just got me to thinking how lucky MENare today to not have to go through life like that. If you think about it, it wasn't too long ago when that wasn't the case for a lot of people (sleeping with one eye open).
FTFY. ;) ladies have to watch our backs all the time. A few days ago I went to get gas. In Jersey we do not pump our own gas, attendants do it for us. I pulled in, told the fella how much I needed. He smiled real big, walked away and pumped my gas. Came back to my window and said something to me. He was Indian, and I'm pretty good at understanding that dialect; however ge said something in another fucking language. He even repeated it. Smiling and kind of, just fucking gross.
Well, when I mentioned not going through life like that, I obviously was excluding New Jersey. :D
:lol: :lol:
I do get the female angle on it not being so simple as that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:29 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:25 pm
I do get the female angle on it not being so simple as that.
🤗
W/CTC is in touch with his delicate feminine sensibilities. He even sits down when he takes a piss.
BigChiefin

Post by BigChiefin »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:36 am Pennsylvania Earthworms. So skittish they left the state and never came back.
Linger longer!