deathproof must be taking a long walk

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: deathproof must be taking a long walk

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: ↑Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:53 am Image
Mrs FSF and her mother?
Evvanrenea
Official UJR Emasculator

Post by Evvanrenea »

I just want to point out that I called out that fat fuck on his bullshit story from the get go πŸ˜’
I have only one thing to do and that's
Be the wave that I am and then
Sink back into the ocean
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:14 am
Evvanrenea wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:15 pm I just want to point out that I called out that fat fuck on his bullshit story from the get go πŸ˜’
These guys have the intuition of the Titanic captain.
Captain E.G. Smith was The White Star Lines finest Captain. The rich owners onboard were ordering an early arrival in New York.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Evvanrenea wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:15 pm I just want to point out that I called out that fat fuck on his bullshit story from the get go πŸ˜’
Nah. I believe him. Had a several hours long PM back and forth with him a year ago. He seemed legit to me. Him and his band (whoever they were) had to cancel their Euro tour due to Covid. The way he explained it to me about his secrecy, it involved the political poison climate last year leading up to the elections. He stated that he wasn't worried about himself financially but worried about bandmates being linked with a website that could be linked by either side politically and ruin the band or them. That's what he told me and I believe him. He logged out permanent not long after that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wow, WTC is lying again. I'm shocked.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

The only reason I PM'd him was to warn him that with the limited info he supplied ( back up band for the Rod Stewart?- I think 2020 tour) he was doxxing himself and his band. Don't even remember if it was Rod Stewart or somebody else. I PM'd Animal about all this. Anyway that tour was canceled due to covid. I researched the tour and they had the same backup band (not them) except for 3 open dates. Couldn't find who the backup band was because the concerts never happened. Maybe I freaked him out because he bailed not long after.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:39 am Had a several hours long PM back and forth with him. He logged out permanent not long after that.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Plus he mentioned he was the lead guitarist, from Chicago, for the band and his real name (first- last) started with the same letter. I was pointing out he was throwing out way too much info.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Meanwhile back at the outhouse things are piling up......
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Just stating the facts. A very few weeks later, he posted his Russian wolf/dog he had imported at major expense and disappeared like that day.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:03 am Plus he mentioned he was the lead guitarist, from Chicago, for the band and his real name (first- last) started with the same letter. I was pointing out he was throwing out way too much info.
Says the guy who has been doxxing himself for the past 2 years! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I still think he was a troll, but I do not remember him saying he was from Chicago nor do I remember him saying he was the lead guitarist, only guitarist and there is a huge difference. Lead are crazy and rhythm are the backbone of all bands.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm I still think he was a troll, but I do not remember him saying he was from Chicago nor do I remember him saying he was the lead guitarist, only guitarist and there is a huge difference. Lead are crazy and rhythm are the backbone of all bands.
He said he lives in Chicago more than a few times. He also said he has a house in Miami.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:49 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm I still think he was a troll, but I do not remember him saying he was from Chicago nor do I remember him saying he was the lead guitarist, only guitarist and there is a huge difference. Lead are crazy and rhythm are the backbone of all bands.
He said he lives in Chicago more than a few times. He also said he has a house in Miami.
Where he lives and where he is from are not the same thing.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:52 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:49 pm
Where he lives and where he is from are not the same thing.
My guess is he's from Miami. He said he owns a house there and he also mentioned that his parents live in Miami.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:58 am Maybe I freaked him out because he bailed not long after.
Maybe you freaked him out because you were stalking him? Close your blinds Disco.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

My guess is he was living in his parents basement or was still living in the same room he had as a child.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I am about half way thru the thread, still interesting. He does mention Chi town a couple times, and also mentioned heading over to his parents house, keep in mind this is all probably made up.
Deathproof wrote: ↑Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:10 pm
porky wrote: ↑Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:32 pm So...i see we agree on somethings and differ on a ton. i need some answers to help understand why

What instrument do you play?
how old are you?
what state are you from?

i think these influences make a pretty big impact on music preferences.
Guitar.
Maryland.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

hawkfan8812 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:15 pm I am about half way thru the thread, still interesting. He does mention Chi town a couple times, and also mentioned heading over to his parents house, keep in mind this is all probably made up.
porky wrote: ↑Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:32 pm So...i see we agree on somethings and differ on a ton. i need some answers to help understand why

how old are you?
what state are you from?

Guitar.
Maryland.
Look for his mention of they being the scheduled backup band for some of Rod Stewart's ?(I think) 2020 tour that were canceled last year.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:15 pm I am about half way thru the thread, still interesting. He does mention Chi town a couple times, and also mentioned heading over to his parents house, keep in mind this is all probably made up.

how old are you?
what state are you from?

Guitar.
Maryland.
Look for his mention of they being the scheduled backup band for some of Rod Stewart's ?(I think) 2020 tour that were canceled last year.
And cheap trick. They were both touring on the same ticket for awhile
I blame Biker.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Now that I think about it, in researching trying to figure out his band, I spotted a mid-2019 press release from Rod Stewart's company (again- I think it was him- can't remember). Mentioned a band that was probably going to be his backup band for the 2020 tour. Had a photo of him and that band. When I Googled the band, the lead guitarist was 32 YO and his first and last name started with the same letter. That was what I PM'd to Animal if he remembers. My opinion is that he was telling the truth about himself and the band. I think he was making up the popularity of the band when he said something like "If you are under 40, you've heard of us". Because I had never heard of the band and pretty sure no one here has either.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Stapes wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:19 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 pm

how old are you?
what state are you from?

Guitar.
Maryland.
And cheap trick. They were both touring on the same ticket for awhile
No, I did the research already. Of the 45 (or whatever) concert dates for that tour, Cheap Trick was the scheduled backup band for all except 3 concerts. I was focused in on those 3- couldn't find anything because they never happened.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

I can honestly say that I have never researched anyone on an internet forum.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

DiverTexas wrote: ↑Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:54 pm I can honestly say that I have never researched anyone on an internet forum.
I was stuck in a motel room for a day bored. I was trying to show him how easy it was to figure out who he was with the little info he was giving out. He agreed.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The life of a busy elderly Texas oilman commuting hours and hours. Has time to stalk younger men on the internets. :shocked: