Hey gardeners

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Hey gardeners

Post by Geist »

Anyone grown crocuses before? Tips needed, TIA
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Re: Hey gardeners

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Wear a slip under your dress.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Theyre not a flower I purposely grow but I do have several bunches that appear every spring in front of the house under a giant tree; that leads me to believe they prefer partial sun. I dont do anything to or for them they just come back. Theyre really cool looking flowers and you'll enjoy them for the couple of weeks theyre in bloom. A bonus feature is that rabbits dont seem to like them so you wont have to worry about fucking rabbits eating them up.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:19 pm Theyre not a flower I purposely grow but I do have several bunches that appear every spring in front of the house under a giant tree; that leads me to believe they prefer partial sun. I dont do anything to or for them they just come back. Theyre really cool looking flowers and you'll enjoy them for the couple of weeks theyre in bloom. A bonus feature is that rabbits dont seem to like them so you wont have to worry about fucking rabbits eating them up.
What's the soil like there?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:30 pm Wait, people grow those on purpose? They pop up in my yard every spring sporadically and then the deers eat them all.
Gonna start a small patch of the saffron yielding variety to see if it's worth growing here
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:20 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:24 pm Image
Ew its all blue and yellow.
It is bruised from being pounded