Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:54 pm I bet she looks like a bat when she is nude

Dude, you are a fucking little 4 year old child and my wife is a hot business executive. Sorry, but you suck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by CaptQuint »

I bet one of your personalities would fuck a 4 year old child
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Any of you hear about the Jeff Bezos divorce yet?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 pm I bet one of your personalities would fuck a 4 year old child
That’s the “Jared” personality.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:03 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 pm I bet one of your personalities would fuck a 4 year old child
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

You are one sick fuck to even bring up something like that you sorry sack of shit. How low can you go, my 4 year old scumbag? Instead of bothering me, why don't you get a fucking life, you ignorant loser.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:03 pm
Seriously, you're gonna jump in at this point? That says a lot about you. You must be an expert on this matter you sorry fuck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:54 pm I bet she looks like a bat when she is nude

Dude, you are a fucking little 4 year old child and my wife is a hot business executive. Sorry, but you suck.
You brought it up
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

How much more can Quint make a fool of himself?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 pm

You brought it up
I brought up the fact that you are a racist fucking loser, and I'm right. 8-)

Why don't you go visit your mom down in Florida. You shouldn't be ashamed of her.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:15 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:52 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm not "white" I'm like everything under the sun. And I don't like the N word because my son is mixed race and because I just think it's trashy in general to talk that way about people thats not the same as saying I feel like I've been dealing with racism at UJ because I haven't. I've never said that.
Get over it. You are WHITE, just look at a picture of you.
I'll look at my DNA. What you perceive as "white" is irrelevant.
Perception is reality, trust me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
Backpedal with your bullshit douchebag. You're a racist, so stay out of any thread that talks about minorities. Better yet, kill yourself.
Damn, FSF, step back and re-read the thread. Lauren was mentioned, BUTUNITs name was Lauren, if I remember correctly.

Unless your wife is named Lauren too, you are in the wrong in this thread.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Antknot wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:07 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
Backpedal with your bullshit douchebag. You're a racist, so stay out of any thread that talks about minorities. Better yet, kill yourself.
Damn, FSF, step back and re-read the thread. Lauren was mentioned, BUTUNITs name was Lauren, if I remember correctly.

Unless your wife is named Lauren too, you are in the wrong in this thread.
Here's what you don't get. I was good friends with Lauren, who is Hispanic, and my wife is Hispanic too. It's just that scumbag Quint that can't be helped but being racist to totally demean a latina woman. My latino woman is a hell of a lot better than that loser Quint will ever be but that's what I think triggers him. He's attacking everyone and everything that's better than him. Damn, he's got a lot of material when it comes to that.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Maybe 70 billion was a bargain to get a great lady like Lauren, right Quint? Wait, you would never know, since a latina woman wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm I bet this one doesn't pull turds from her asshole
You are a liar, a scumbag & a cunt. You know it & I know it. You see mods here what it's like to have a stalker. This goes on continuously when I post at this site. And Ev, you don't think this stems from Quint being a racist? It's not fun, it's not funny, & it doesn't benefit this site. Why do mods talk about banning me when they have this douchebag to contend with?

I don't comment until after 3 or 4 of his miserable posts too. Quint, you are the most miserable piece of shit I have ever met in my life. It's no wonder you constantly talk about shit because that is what you are. Congratulations.
The mods arent talking about banning you. In fact, we dont talk about you at all
Based on my astute and personal observations you mods don't talk about anything. That's why you've done nothing to improve this site like I have fat boy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:29 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:26 pm

The mods arent talking about banning you. In fact, we dont talk about you at all
Based on my astute and personal observations you mods don't talk about anything. That's why you've done nothing to improve this site like I have fat boy.
Quint has not done anything egregious. You want to ban him because he thinks your wife looks like Roberto Duran

Oh wait, thats me. Nevermind
OK mod. I'll deal with it on my own as I've always done since I've been with UJ before you. Honestly, what I'm really tired of is people blaming me because of our drama. OK Quint, you can continue to be a fag & post your gay pictures and continue to be the fucking loser that caused your own mom to disown you. Are you both happy now? :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Remember, #TruthISTruth
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wow! FSF just doesn't know when to STFU. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 am Wow! FSF just doesn't know when to STFU. :lol:
The guy's completely unhinged. Takes this shit way too seriously.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Jersey rox!!!!!

:beavisbutthead: :beavisbutthead: :beavisbutthead: :beavisbutthead: :beavisbutthead:
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Unfortunately for FSF's memory, I do distinctly remember her saying that very thing, while in the shower, when she couldn't squeeze them out naturally, back at the old UJ. I used to make a little fun of her for it, but I always thought BU was a great poster. Like FSF I can also admit to having a little "thing* for her.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。