Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

& her name is Lauren Sanchez. Shit, she looks like she got more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers.

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by B-Tender »

She's 49 and getting divorced right now also. Bezos and wife used to hang with this one and her hubby. She's 49. I would have thought he'd gone younger.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by beagleboy »

A Hispanic named Lauren huh?
We had one of those also at one point didn't we?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I bet this one doesn't pull turds from her asshole
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm I bet this one doesn't pull turds from her asshole
You are a liar, a scumbag & a cunt. You know it & I know it. You see mods here what it's like to have a stalker. This goes on continuously when I post at this site. And Ev, you don't think this stems from Quint being a racist? It's not fun, it's not funny, & it doesn't benefit this site. Why do mods talk about banning me when they have this douchebag to contend with?

I don't comment until after 3 or 4 of his miserable posts too. Quint, you are the most miserable piece of shit I have ever met in my life. It's no wonder you constantly talk about shit because that is what you are. Congratulations.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Quint is the perfect example of someone who is miserable and wants company. He has nothing going on in life and is bitter and angry about it so he wants to take it out on someone. You truly are sad Quint. You're getting pretty old to continue acting like a 4 year old. When will you ever become a man?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You done boy wonder?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 pm You done boy wonder?
Just leave me alone you fucking loser. You disgust me, OK. I find you to be a racist ignorant baby that is jealous of me. You just stalk me to be a minus on this planet. People here already know you're a minus, you don't need to point it out further.

& NO, I'll never be done wonder girl. I'll continue to point out pussies like you for what you are as long as I exist. You're the one that's going to be "done" bitch.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
Backpedal with your bullshit douchebag. You're a racist, so stay out of any thread that talks about minorities. Better yet, kill yourself.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
I thought we all knew she was joking.
I mean, a turd isn't naturally stuck in the shape of a turd so that it can be pulled out
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 pm
I mean, a turd isn't naturally stuck in the shape of a turd so that it can be pulled out
He's just trying to change the subject and the fact that he's a racist who constantly disrespects my wife, WHO IS SOMEONE HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXCEPT SHE IS HISPANIC. I hope that miserable cunt dies in a fire slowly. No wonder he doesn't have a significant other. I would feel sorry for anyone that ended up with Quint, BLORF, YIKES!////
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I think a turd would be somewhat rectum shaped. Funny how drama queen #11 over there automatically made it about himself.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:28 pm
He's just trying to change the subject and the fact that he's a racist who constantly disrespects my wife, WHO IS SOMEONE HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXCEPT SHE IS HISPANIC. I hope that miserable cunt dies in a fire slowly. No wonder he doesn't have a significant other. I would feel sorry for anyone that ended up with Quint, BLORF, YIKES!////
Holy shit, dude...
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Holy shit, dude...
Truth is truth. I've been dealing with this asshole's fucking racism and disrespect for years now & I've had enough of it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Holy shit, dude...
Truth is truth. I've been dealing with this asshole's fucking racism and disrespect for years now & I've had enough of it.
Whatcha gonna do about it shiteyes?
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Whilst in the shower**
Mexican Wafflestomper sounds like a good Urban Dictionary entry.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Holy shit, dude...
You're fucking white what racism have you been dealing with again???
You're white too and you're not black either but you don't like the N word, now do you? You tell me. Your boy Quint is a fucking abusive stalking racist piece of shit. Since he's your friend you need to deal with it. Personally, I want nothing to do with that ignorant fuck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Racist Stalker

:lol: :D :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm I bet this one doesn't pull turds from her asshole
You are a liar, a scumbag & a cunt. You know it & I know it. You see mods here what it's like to have a stalker. This goes on continuously when I post at this site. And Ev, you don't think this stems from Quint being a racist? It's not fun, it's not funny, & it doesn't benefit this site. Why do mods talk about banning me when they have this douchebag to contend with?

I don't comment until after 3 or 4 of his miserable posts too. Quint, you are the most miserable piece of shit I have ever met in my life. It's no wonder you constantly talk about shit because that is what you are. Congratulations.
Speaking on behalf of the mods, We do indeed. Quint, if this stalker asshole is getting you down just say the word, your mod team has your back.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Speaking on behalf of the mods, We do indeed. Quint, if this stalker asshole is getting you down just say the word, your mod team has your back.
If he sends anymore unsolicited selfies of him and that monster I want him gone.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck you too Anal lover.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:47 pm

If he sends anymore unsolicited selfies of him and that monster I want him gone.
More racism from the scumbag. My wife is gorgeous, so I don't care. He's jealous that he doesn't have an SO. Quint, you fucking suck, period.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 pm
You're fucking white what racism have you been dealing with again???
You're white too and you're not black either but you don't like the N word, now do you? You tell me. Your boy Quint is a fucking abusive stalking racist piece of shit. Since he's your friend you need to deal with it. Personally, I want nothing to do with that ignorant fuck.
I'm not "white" I'm like everything under the sun. And I don't like the N word because my son is mixed race and because I just think it's trashy in general to talk that way about people thats not the same as saying I feel like I've been dealing with racism at UJ because I haven't. I've never said that.
Get over it. You are WHITE, just look at a picture of you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I bet she looks like a bat when she is nude