NZ Terror Attack

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: NZ Terror Attack

Post by Stapes »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm I keep trying to watch the video on the gore forum I go to and it keeps freezing. Anyone got the hook-up on the video?
VinceBorden posted it another thread. I didn't watch but I think its here.

https://darkweb.tokyo/
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The freezing may be coming from the live stream. I was just skipping through and it seems the video is freezing here also
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 pm The freezing may be coming from the live stream. I was just skipping through and it seems the video is freezing here also
It won’t go past 11 seconds.
Give it time. He shotguns a bunch of people at the mosque entrance and then switches to the semi rifle. Not bad for a first effort.
When the excitement dies down you’ll get to see it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 pm The freezing may be coming from the live stream. I was just skipping through and it seems the video is freezing here also
It won’t go past 11 seconds.
Yeah...Not even playing for me at all right now.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

downloading..........

estimated download is 41 minutes for 83.8 mb
woops, now at 13 min
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:06 pm Is there screaming and awesome close ups?
No. More like a FPS game. Except when this one guy is crawling away as he switches to semi. And another guy who gets hit in the head and leaves a blood spray on the carpet.

Oh, and a lady laying in the gutter outside who he approaches to finish her off as she’s crying for help.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:13 pm Some sick mothers in this thread
Is it better to have an online wager on the cause of 150+ people's deaths?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Towards the end he runs back outside some lady is laying in the gutter crying help me and he pumps a few more rounds in her to finish her off...…….the goes to the car and out of the radio is playing "I am the God of hell fire" That's some crazy shit right there.

I blame Biker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:53 pm His manifesto is fuckin retarded. He seems like one of those people that thinks they are the smartest in the room and no one can change his mind and listening to himself ramble on and on probably makes him ejaculate in his pants.
He may suffer from delusions of grandeur but his assessment of the political climate isn't inaccurate, neither is his assessment of how his acts could ripple.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:04 pm
Geist wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:59 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:53 pm His manifesto is fuckin retarded. He seems like one of those people that thinks they are the smartest in the room and no one can change his mind and listening to himself ramble on and on probably makes him ejaculate in his pants.
He may suffer from delusions of grandeur but his assessment of the political climate isn't inaccurate, neither is his assessment of how his acts could ripple.
To the second part of that yes. The left and msm loves anything that puts fuel on the fire and they run with it. At least it wasn’t America or an American this time.
Don't start with that "left" bullshit. It's objectively stupid.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

What I found accurate was his claims about replacement births.
I don't include only whites, though. People who should have kids are not having kids, and society needs kids, so society must look elsewhere, because it would be wrong to ask people to have kids. Can you imagine the uproar?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Geist wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 pm
To the second part of that yes. The left and msm loves anything that puts fuel on the fire and they run with it. At least it wasn’t America or an American this time.
Don't forget she has the word infidel in Arabic tattooed on her body, talk about fuel on the fire
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Im a Democrat and can acknowledge this
My cat is also a dog
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

They're going after the incels again.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

The guy's politics were all over the place. He identifies as an eco-fascist. His closest polticial match was the PRC.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

see, here's the thing. stupid people don't have politics. they have delusion. its not worth reading or trying to understand. its for deleting.

shooting people in a church. wow.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Agreed. I could do without seeing that.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

HighNDry wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Agreed. I could do without seeing that.
I watch out of curiosity. First one I saw, years ago, was Islamists stepping on a Russian Soldier's head as they cut his throat. That was tough.
That Berg kid, that was tough. The gurgling. The gurgling.
These Muslim's got nothing on the Mexicans, though. Dismembering a guy, or peeling his face off, while he's still alive?

I won't watch anything animal or kid related.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

At 6AM (CST) this morning , I did see what I believe maybe some cracks (decency) finally appearing on the CNN front. Male/ female anchors and of course the NZ story was tops. The male anchor was talking about the manifesto, and wasn't 30 seconds into it talking about the part like ("not welcomed here") or something and he had to interject by saying "Where have we heard that"? Obviously implying the Orange Man. Watched almost the next hour, and never saw him again until at the end. Almost as if they gave him a time out. I guess the lawsuits piling up are finally paying dividends. And I did watch the attack video this morning on 4chan. Disgusting and will never need to see ever again.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 pm
It absolutely is the left. They are so pissed that all that they’ve done to try and bring trump down has been unsuccessful. They are probably all over at cnn crying tears of happiness right now because trump was mentioned in the manifesto.
And this would be spot on and obvious to anyone with eyes open.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

It absolutely is the left. They are so pissed that all that they’ve done to try and bring trump down has been unsuccessful. They are probably all over at cnn crying tears of happiness right now because trump was mentioned in the manifesto.
If the guy had said he did it because he hates Trump, they'd be crying "look what Trump made him do!"
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I would like you to try to articulate exactly what you're blaming on the left here. Please stop clutching your pearls and use both hands to type.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm I keep trying to watch the video on the gore forum I go to and it keeps freezing. Anyone got the hook-up on the video?
VinceBorden posted it another thread. I didn't watch but I think its here.

https://darkweb.tokyo/
Wow.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Geist wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 pm
I would like you to try to articulate exactly what you're blaming on the left here. Please stop clutching your pearls and use both hands to type.
See my post #33 above.