NZ Terror Attack

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: NZ Terror Attack

Post by WestTexasCrude »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:35 pm I wonder why they admire him so????

He does nothing to discourage them, because he knows the wingnuts and racists will stop supporting him and he needs them
He doesn't do exactly what you want when you want him to do it? And if he did, then you'd be ok with him? No. These people did what they did, just like the congressmen shooter. If I recall, the media blamed Trump for that, as well.
Please stop with the logic. It's wasted here and everywhere there is Lib Froth.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:22 pm Senator Bernie Sanders responded on the Senate floor to news that Hodgkinson was a campaign volunteer for his 2016 presidential run:
I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be, violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs counter to our most deeply held American values.[67]
as nutty as some of his views are, Sanders is a good dude.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm He doesn't do exactly what you want when you want him to do it? And if he did, then you'd be ok with him?
People just want him to do the RIGHT thing. The moral thing. The ethical thing.

And stop fucking lying to the American people and the rest of the world 20 fucking times a day!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:50 pm They've lost 63 times in court and lost 90% of their deregulation fights. "Losers"
Holy shit, Dude. Go to a doctor and get that TDS treated. Some obscure Federal Judge from Hawaii ruling against his Islamic immigration ban, for example only to have it shot down in a mere 3 months does not constitute a loss. The end game?- Has he lost a court battle on anything yet when it went to Appelate or SC level? I can't think of a single one.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 pmf
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm He doesn't do exactly what you want when you want him to do it? And if he did, then you'd be ok with him?

And stop fucking lying to the American people and the rest of the world 20 fucking times a day!
WTF do you care, Cannuck?. STFU- Americans talking. Go take care of your pretty boy Trudeau. It seems you have enough problems.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 pm

I don't believe that. I believe they are extremely butthurt over the unexpected 2016 loss, and it's driven them insane. Electing a guy like Trump makes a mockery of the whole system, right? Good. It also brought some real snakes in the Federal government out from behind the scenes. With what we KNOW, how these guys are walking around free is beyond me?

Is Trump abrasive? Yes. Petulant? Yes. Subjected to incredible bias from the media and the establishment? Yes.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Lying 20 times a day, lying 20 times a day. lying 20 times a day. Funny, I've watched him for 2 1/2 years and have never heard him lie. What channel you watching?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Federal judges have ruled against the Trump administration at least 63 times over the past two years, an extraordinary record of legal defeat that has stymied large parts of the president’s agenda on the environment, immigration and other matters.

In case after case, judges have rebuked Trump officials for failing to follow the most basic rules of governance for shifting policy, including providing legitimate explanations supported by facts and, where required, public input.

Many of the cases are in early stages and subject to reversal. For example, the U.S. Supreme Court permitted a version of President Trump’s ban on travelers from certain predominantly Muslim nations to take effect after lower-court judges blocked the travel ban as discriminatory.

But regardless of whether the administration ultimately prevails, the rulings so far paint a remarkable portrait of a government rushing to implement sweeping changes in policy without regard for long-standing rules against arbitrary and capricious behavior.

“What they have consistently been doing is short-circuiting the process,” said Georgetown Law School’s William W. Buzbee, an expert on administrative law who has studied Trump’s record. In the regulatory cases, Buzbee said, “They don’t even come close” to explaining their actions, “making it very easy for the courts to reject them because they’re not doing their homework.”

Two-thirds of the cases accuse the Trump administration of violating the Administrative Procedure Act (APA), a nearly 73-year-old law that forms the primary bulwark against arbitrary rule. The normal “win rate” for the government in such cases is about 70 percent, according to analysts and studies. But as of mid-January, a database maintained by the Institute for Policy Integrity at the New York University School of Law shows Trump’s win rate at about 6 percent.

https://policyintegrity.org/deregulation-roundup
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:38 pm

WTF do you care, Cannuck?. STFU- Americans talking. Go take care of your pretty boy Trudeau. It seems you have enough problems.
I'm not sure you're up on current events, but the actions of the POTUS tends to have global effects. Or has he built a wall around your country?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:48 pm

Lying 20 times a day, lying 20 times a day. lying 20 times a day. Funny, I've watched him for 2 1/2 years and have never heard him lie. What channel you watching?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:48 pm I've watched him for 2 1/2 years and have never heard him lie.
Wow!
You really are completely delusional.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:49 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:38 pm

I'm not sure you're up on current events, but the actions of the POTUS tends to have global effects. Or has he built a wall around your country?
And he's doing great things as you will see in Nov 2020. You just can't see it through the myopic news coverage your are forced to endure. What pisses me off is wanting to know what's going on Worldwide in the news but I can't see any because our MSM obsession with him. MOVE FUCKING ON.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:48 pm I've watched him for 2 1/2 years and have never heard him lie.
Wow!
Name away. Oh, and remember it has to be after the Jan whatever 2017 inauguration. When he raised his hand to pledge to the Constitution.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I'm thinking crickets will be in abundance
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's words: “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they’ve never seen before so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan,” Trump said during a news conference on Feb. 16.

Lie: Trump actually won 304 electoral votes, because two electors refused to cast their vote for him when the Electoral College met.

Several former presidents have also received more electoral votes than Trump. George H. W. Bush won with 426 electoral votes in 1988. Bill Clinton won 370 votes in 1992 and 379 in 1996, and Barack Obama won with 365 votes in 2008.

When a reporter at the news conference called Trump out for spreading false information, the president said, "Well, I was just given that information. I don’t know. I was just given…We had a very big margin."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's words: Trump again claimed there was widespread voter fraud during the November election, this time telling senators “thousands” of people were bussed in from Massachusetts to vote in New Hampshire.

Trump made the unsubstantiated claims in a closed-door meeting with 10 senators Thursday to discuss his Supreme Court nomination, Neil Gorsuch, Politico reported.

Trump blamed “thousands” of people who were “brought in on buses” from Massachusetts to vote illegally in New Hampshire during the meeting, which was also reported by the Associated Press.

Lie: Officials at New Hampshire’s secretary of state office, US Attorney’s Office, and Massachusetts’ attorney general’s office told BuzzFeed News there was no evidence to support the president’s claim.

“We have not seen any evidence of busloads of out-of-state voters coming across the border to vote in New Hampshire elections,” David Scanlan, deputy secretary of state for New Hampshire, said.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm You just can't see it through the myopic news coverage your are forced to endure. What pisses me off is wanting to know what's going on Worldwide in the news but I can't see any because our MSM obsession with him.
You have the entire internet at your disposal, you idiot.
If your news sources are limited, then you are doing it by CHOICE!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:05 pm
And there you go. Jan 2017 swearing in and you're talking what 2005 or something. I guess you don't get how this whole President/ pre-private citizen thing works. Keep frothing. I'm enjoying.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's words: Trump tweeted at 6:57 a.m., "Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie), now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?"

At 8:17 a.m., Trump added, "Chris Cuomo, in this interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave 'service' in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!"

Blumenthal was interviewed on CNN Thursday morning, following his statement from the previous day, in which he said the president's nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Gorsuch, said Trump's recent attacks on the judiciary are "disheartening" and "demoralizing."

Lie: Cuomo asked that exact question. His question to Blumenthal was, "What is your response to the president of the United States, who says you should not be believed because you misrepresented your military record in the past?"

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm
Wow!
Name away. Oh, and remember it has to be after the Jan whatever 2017 inauguration. When he raised his hand to pledge to the Constitution.
Grab a beer, this may take you a while. There are 34 pages of it.

https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... ements/by/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's words: The same day that Trump's education pick Betsy DeVos was confirmed, he tweeted that it is a “disgrace” that his “full Cabinet is still not in place” and that the delay is the longest “in the history of our country.”

The truth: Though overall Trump's nominees are getting confirmed more slowly than those of most previous modern presidents, he still hasn't been without a full cabinet longer than his predecessors were. Obama's final nominee wasn't confirmed, for example, until April of 2009, and both Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush had nominees confirmed in March.

So while Trump's frustration in a slow confirmation process may be grounded in reality, his claim that this is "the longest such delay in the history of our country" is not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's words: Trump told a group of US sheriffs that the murder rate in the US was the highest it's been in "45 to 47 years."

The truth: The US murder rate is at close to an all-time low, and law enforcement experts say Trump's claim is so far away from the facts that it's ludicrous. Based on FBI statistics, the murder rate was 5.0 homicides per 100,000 people in 2015, down from a peak in 1980 of 10.2 per 100,000 people. The highest number of total homicides was in 1991, when 24,703 were killed. Though several US cities have seen the number of murders rise from 2015 to 2016, the overall number is still dramatically lower than what it was in the 1980s and 1990s.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Feb. 2, 2017: Lied that Kuwait had issued a visa ban on several Muslim-majority countries after his

Trump's words: President Donald Trump posted to his official Facebook page a news report that erroneously claimed Kuwait had followed his recent immigration order by implementing a visa ban on several Muslim-majority nations.

Lie: The Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs has expressly denied the reports. In a statement to state-run news outlet Kuwait News Agency, Assistant Foreign Minister for Consular Affairs Sami Al-Hamad said the ministry “categorically denies these claims and affirms that these reported nationalities … have big communities in Kuwait and enjoy full rights.”