Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Who wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:52 am This was phase one, think Benghazi, except with charges and convictions
When this is over, providing there was no real collusion, I am hoping for a real investigation into the justice department and fbi people who brought about this case in the first place. The initial report that was shopped around to media and doj, the requests for unmasking of names, the wiretaps, the whole shebang.

I don’t think it will happen, though.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:31 am Yo, Capt, where yo Mueller meme at??? :lol:
No shit.

Maybe he can chase after some more Russkies who are safely guzzling vodka in Minsk and will never, ever have to testify. If'n they did, Dims would get fecal overspray anyhow.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:43 am
Who wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:52 am This was phase one, think Benghazi, except with charges and convictions
When this is over, providing there was no real collusion, I am hoping for a real investigation into the justice department and fbi people who brought about this case in the first place. The initial report that was shopped around to media and doj, the requests for unmasking of names, the wiretaps, the whole shebang.

You mean the most successful Special Counsel investigation in history?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Seriously now, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Russian interference in your election has been exposed, with multiple agents of the russian intelligence service indicted. A bunch of trump's election team including his campaign manager and national security adviser are in prison for lying about their contacts with hostile foreign governments.

And you want an investigation into why there was an investigation? :lol:

We don't know yet what Mueller has found in addition to all the convictions and indictments, we sure as shit know he found a lot already. You poor fucking dupe.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Just heard that the jump lane at the Golden Gate Bridge has a 2 hour wait line.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:55 pm Just heard that the jump lane at the Golden Gate Bridge has a 2 hour wait line.
Why? From who?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:59 am

Seriously now, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Russian interference in your election has been exposed, with multiple agents of the russian intelligence service indicted. A bunch of trump's election team including his campaign manager and national security adviser are in prison for lying about their contacts with hostile foreign governments.

We don't know yet what Mueller has found in addition to all the convictions and indictments, we sure as shit know he found a lot already. You poor fucking dupe.
You seem upset.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Fun Fact/ Can you guess why there is a law that any Special Council's report has to go to the AG first for review and possible redaction of "classified" material? Like the Harry Reid Senate "nuclear" vote option, It's another Dem gift that keeps on giving. Special Council-AG law was passed by the Democrat controlled Congress when the Special Council was investigating Bill Clinton over Whitewater. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:26 pm

You seem upset.
Nope, just nonplussed. Is it that you are unaware of the results to date? I don't understand how the trump propaganda is duping you here. Should we let everyone out of prison and drop the indictments against the GRU agents if individual 1 doesn't get indicted too?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:59 pm Here it is Capt. Right click and save image as.

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

From what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

Wut, can you go into a bit of detail about perjury traps? Have you ever had to deal with them as a lawyer? Seems to me that the 5th Amendment should protect against something like that.

As for the Mueller hearings paying for themselves, I am truly disturbed by that. That's like the policing for profit the Supreme Court just squashed. That's my 2 bits.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:49 pm
Nope, just nonplussed. Is it that you are unaware of the results to date? I don't understand how the trump propaganda is duping you here. Should we let everyone out of prison and drop the indictments against the GRU agents if individual 1 doesn't get indicted too?
Dupe dupe derp derp dupe dupety derp.

There now we have every future post from you covered. Sit back and relax.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pm

From what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

Wut, can you go into a bit of detail about perjury traps? Have you ever had to deal with them as a lawyer? Seems to me that the 5th Amendment should protect against something like that.

As for the Mueller hearings paying for themselves, I am truly disturbed by that. That's like the policing for profit the Supreme Court just squashed. That's my 2 bits.
Fines and restitution are not civil forfeiture. No US Federal Court has ever accepted a motion to dismiss because of claimed perjury trap, it's really not a thing. Manafort agreed to turn over 22 million in cash and property including his home in Trump Tower
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pmFrom what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

An actual perjury trap would be prosecutorial misconduct and violate due process. It means there's no reason for the interview except to suborn perjury. What trump and giuliani mean by perjury trap though is that trump can't stop lying and would perjure himself in any statement under oath. Not the same thing. Mueller didn't set any perjury traps, because he had reasons for his questions. The witnesses simply lied under oath, that is what perjury is.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I had never heard the term perjury trap until it came up regarding Trump.

Trump testifying would have been a perjury parade.
wut?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 pm
Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pmFrom what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

An actual perjury trap would be prosecutorial misconduct and violate due process. It means there's no reason for the interview except to suborn perjury. What trump and giuliani mean by perjury trap though is that trump can't stop lying and would perjure himself in any statement under oath. Not the same thing. Mueller didn't set any perjury traps, because he had reasons for his questions. The witnesses simply lied under oath, that is what perjury is.
Yet if they knew they were going to lie up covert their ass, why did they not simply invoke the 5th amendment?

If I had known I was in the wrong the other day while I was snowmobiling I wouldn't have stopped and cooperated for the DNR and saved myself 230 bucks for something I had no idea about.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pm

I never heard of perjury traps until Trump, may have been because I didn't practice criminal law but it appears to be the same concept as entrapment. It's not really a major thing in law though, never was mentioned in law school.

Its not like those that got nailed in the investigations were either unsophisticated or poorly represented, they knew what they were doing and paid the price.
wut?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You seem upset.
So much logical fallacy. So much slide. It's almost as if Trump was your president, rather than ours.
I am content to wait for the results. Your response speaks for itself.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:51 pm
Rachel is not taking this well.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:06 pm

You seem upset.
So much logical fallacy. So much slide. It's almost as if Trump was your president, rather than ours.
I am content to wait for the results. Your response speaks for itself.
The things I am referring to are results, results that you are unable to acknowledge. You are too partisan to even concede the results to date of the mueller investigation exist. Pretending you are keeping an open mind is kinda silly.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:56 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Yet if they knew they were going to lie up covert their ass, why did they not simply invoke the 5th amendment?

If I had known I was in the wrong the other day while I was snowmobiling I wouldn't have stopped and cooperated for the DNR and saved myself 230 bucks for something I had no idea about.
Same reason anyone commits a crime I guess, they figured they'd get away with it. There's only one way to prevent someone pleading the fifth and that's to grant immunity.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
What I wrote is exactly what happened. McConnell and Republicans were partisanly obstructing Obama's lower court and cabinet appointees blatantly refusing to their jobs and abusing the filibuster. “Am I 100 percent sure that I’m right?" he asked. "No, but I feel pretty comfortable with what we’ve done. There has to be some end to the dilatory tactics.” Harry Reid. The dems left SCOTUS alone to not politicize the court anymore than it already was. But after the Merrick Garland shitshow all decorum is gone and the GOP decided that gaining control of The Supreme Court outweighed whatever shit sandwich they will get served by the dems when they retake the senate.