I took a dive Thursday afternoon

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: I took a dive Thursday afternoon

Post by Stapes »

This is how old retired guys get killed. Thinking they can do shit they could do 20years ago. Just pay some young guy and sit back and drink beer and be the ground crew.
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Oh...ahh.... If you don't finish the oxy's.....
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Dear Jigs:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Blame the whole thing on Obama. There, now it's political.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

HowieTheHat wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm Shit just realized where I posted this...moderators...could you move this to General please?
You're good buddy, moved it for you. 8-)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Glad you're still alive. Remember, it ain't the fall that gets you, it's the sudden stop at the end of it.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Well, glad it wasn't any worse for you Howie. I had a neighbor who did all his own home shit like you do and continued doing it until the age of 87, when I was last in touch with him. That includes shoveling his own driveway, cutting his lawn with a pull start mower, weeding, cleaning his gutters, replacing windows, painting, etc. His house was similar to yours and right on the lake (Packanack lake, Wayne NJ).

He was an amazing dude & he was really slim & fit. I'd guess he's 5 foot 10 and maybe 160 pounds. He went on walks every day and did some light exercise. God bless him, he was a great neighbor but I moved to a new location a few years ago & haven't kept in touch with him. I should see if he's still around and how he's doing. I used to help him out all the time and he really appreciated it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 am Let’s hope this doesn’t put a damper on you eating out whores. That would be terrible
Biker, you're too much of a fag to even post a picture of yourself or your ugly white wife. Howie, being a real man and rightfully proud of his accomplishments in life, is cool enough to share his experiences with us here. I, for one, enjoy his posts and I look up to him. You, on the other hand need to go off to political, STFU, and get in your ghey fights with Stymie and Anal Ass Licker. Think about it pussy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:53 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 am
Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 am Let’s hope this doesn’t put a damper on you eating out whores. That would be terrible
Biker, you're too much of a fag to even post a picture of yourself or your ugly white wife. Howie, being a real man and rightfully proud of his accomplishments in life, is cool enough to share his experiences with us here. I, for one, enjoy his posts and I look up to him. You, on the other hand need to go off to political, STFU, and get in your ghey fights with Stymie and Anal Ass Licker. Think about it pussy.
You’re fucking Roberto Duran, dipshit.
My wife is gorgeous and looks nothing like Roberto Duran liar. Post a pic of your wife fag. Dude, you are in the top 3 or 4 for being the biggest loser on this board so seriously STFU. Go back to political and talk ignorant shit that you know nothing about with your ghey friends. You sound like a fucking Trump supporting moron and you're too much of a little bitch to even admit you voted for him. Go side with your racist father and judge people based on the color of their skin or nationality, you racist fuck. Real people know that El Salvadorian woman take care of their men and make excellent wives.

Your fucked up country Brazil is where the biggest whores and trannys are so since you're from Brazil you must be a gay tranny like the rest of them right? Do you see where I'm coming from you stupid fuck Biker. You judge people by their country of origin and the color of their skin and you are an ignorant racist piece of shit just like RD and Quint. It's been shown and proven on this board.

You three disgusting individuals are the laughing stock of society unless you believe in Trump, like the three of you must. Your ignorant thoughts need to be extinguished and thank God that's what's happening these days. More and more people are moving away from people that think like racist CUNTS AKA Biker, RD and Quint, and supporting people like me. There's a reason for that. 8-)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Why do I get the idea HH posted this whole thread just so he could flash his ass cheek?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:16 am Why do I get the idea HH posted this whole thread just so he could flash his ass cheek?
You didn't spend too much time studying it did you?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:16 am Why do I get the idea HH posted this whole thread just so he could flash his ass cheek?
You didn't spend too much time studying it did you?
.001 seconds, I swear. Have to admit, that had to hurt. Work in the oil field. Been there, done that. Always banged up.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

megman wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:13 pmDear Jigs:
Nice...
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

I hope the rock is OK.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm I hope the rock is OK.
The rock must be having nightmares of a giant ass approaching at terminal velocity.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Antknot wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm I hope the rock is OK.
The rock must be having nightmares of a giant ass approaching at terminal velocity.
:lol:
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

230,000 sex slaves in TX? Where does someone go to buy a sex slave? One that cooks, cleans, etc. Is there an application process? What if you don't like the cooking? Or they give terrible BJ's? Or even worse, they don't leave perfectly straight lines in the carpet after they vacuum?