Did FSF take his meds today?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Did FSF take his meds today?

Post by Blast »

He never does
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

FSF can't afford a Tesla, or a green card.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

This could be a daily poll.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

5 year old FSF on a family outing

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

OMG this thread really sucks. Is that all you can do is act like a bunch of 5 year olds? Outside of me, the people that posted in this thread are a joke. Just because I have some money, an awesome wife and a good life you little girl fags are jealous. :lol:

Seriously, you idiots look fucking miserable. The planet's misfits while the world goes on and you'all in last place. You don't represent what America is about, and thank God for that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF mentions his money and his wife for the 8,000th time
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:18 pm FSF mentions his money and his wife for the 8,000th time
You mention it more than I do. You bring it up, I respond. It's that simple idiot. If you don't like it why do you talk to me? I don't like you. I don't want to talk to you because you're a fucking idiot, yet you continue on. I've made that clear that you are a gay stalker. I think you don't like the fact that I have a wife because that makes you really jealous. Deal with it Quint, I want nothing to do with you & I'm not gay like you are. Now leave me the fuck alone.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:18 pm FSF mentions his money and his wife for the 8,000th time
You mention it more than I do. You bring it up, I respond. It's that simple idiot. If you don't like it why do you talk to me? I don't like you. I don't want to talk to you because you're a fucking idiot, yet you continue on. I've made that clear that you are a gay stalker. I think you don't like the fact that I have a wife because that makes you really jealous. Deal with it Quint, I want nothing to do with you & I'm not gay like you are. Now leave me the fuck alone.
YOU bring it up in almost every post, YOU mention me in almost every post. No one fucking cares about your 401k, not one person. We should bury the hatchet. First keg party BBQ I have you and your lovely wife are invited. We can tie your wife to a tree and cover her with honey to keep the insects away from the white people.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm
YOU bring it up in almost every post, YOU mention me in almost every post. No one fucking cares about your 401k, not one person. We should bury the hatchet. First keg party BBQ I have you and your lovely wife are invited. We can tie your wife to a tree and cover her with honey to keep the insects away from the white people.
Nah, you're not a racist, right Biker. :roll: Christ, you're disgusting.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm
captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 pm First keg party BBQ I have you and your lovely wife are invited. We can tie your wife to a tree and cover her with honey to keep the insects away from the white people.
Fuck

:lol:
Biker the racist mod. Great job choosing a racist to be a mod UJR! :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Seriously, people want to side with Quint and Biker? I feel sorry for y'all. They're a couple of the biggest douchebags on this planet let alone site. You're all ganging up on one person like a bunch of fags too. It's almost funny, actually. :lol:

Ask these losers why they aren't working and spending all of their time here? What's Quint's post count now? Why don't you get your mother to join the site Quint? I'm sure she would be proud of you.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:28 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm
captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 pm First keg party BBQ I have you and your lovely wife are invited. We can tie your wife to a tree and cover her with honey to keep the insects away from the white people.
Fuck

:lol:
Biker the racist mod. Great job choosing a racist to be a mod UJR! :roll:
Im not a racist. I just believe that not all cultures are equal.
That doesn't mean that everyone from any particular culture is inferior to you, you fucking ignorant douchebag moron. That's why my wife, who is from El Salvador, is superior to you. She makes much more money than you do, she is healthy, she doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, goes to the gym, is great to her family & friends, gives to charity and couldn't be a better person.

Meanwhile, you scumbags put down someone you know nothing about just because you know it pisses me off and your racists. That's something else my wife would never do, act like some of the scumbags that are on this fucking site. You keep fucking with me and it keeps making you look like even bigger idiots, that's the funniest thing. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BTW, none of this shit if funny, but some losers here thinks it's funny to disrespect a member and his wife, who they never met. Meanwhile, there are at least a couple of moderators on this site that encourage this type of shit. How sad is that?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yet you have no problem disrespecting my mother who you never met and spreading lies about people you never met, get a fucking grip dude
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 pm BTW, none of this shit if funny, but some losers here thinks it's funny to disrespect a member and his wife, who they never met. Meanwhile, there are at least a couple of moderators on this site that encourage this type of shit. How sad is that?
Oh, the victim card. How adorable
It's called the truth card. You can't handle the truth. What's funny is that you're all into politics but you can't even be a decent mod. Don't ever go into politics IRL because you won't win a single election. Just stay on this tiny site and continue to get your ass obliterated in Political since no one listens to a bitter racist Trump supporter anymore. Your time has ended chump. 95% of the people in Political are laughing at you just like people laugh at you IRL.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 pm Yet you have no problem disrespecting my mother who you never met and spreading lies about people you never met, get a fucking grip dude
You're right. I have absolutely NO problem disrespecting your mother. You know why? Look at the disgusting son she produced. She should be shot dead for that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Did FSF take his meds today? NSFW

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

LOOK AT THAT HOT WIFE :beavisbutthead:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

When all the true facts are presented and it's evident that Quint is a scumbag, once again like a 12 year old boy he resorts to posting disgusting fantasy pictures. This is Quint's fantasy. He likes disgusting pictures and playing with them with a graphical editor hours on end. Now we know what Quint does with his spare time. He should show his mother these pictures. I'll bet his mother wants nothing to do with him.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:06 pm
captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 pm Yet you have no problem disrespecting my mother who you never met and spreading lies about people you never met, get a fucking grip dude
You're right. I have absolutely NO problem disrespecting your mother. You know why? Look at the disgusting son she produced. She should be shot dead for that.
Fuck you dude, you deserve everything I post
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Keep posting your sick garbage Quint and show the entire site what a sick psycho you are. You're the one that needs medication. It's probably why your mother deserted you and took off down to Florida to get away from you.

That's not true? Why did she go to some ghetto area in Florida then? I'm not making this up, you were the one that brought it up.

I understand, I mean you can't choose your family, so some of them might be fucked up. But you can't even hook up with a decent wife or SO. Apparently you're not man enough to have either. :lol:
Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:14 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:06 pm
Fuck you dude, you deserve everything I post
Whatever you say. You're like a 12 year old little bitch. Go off & play with your homo pictures so this site can see what kind of loser you really are.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:43 am
Blast wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:32 amHe never does
A millionaire that drives a POS E car instead of a Tesla and sits on UJ all night. Reminds me of a rich oil tycoon that carpets his bathroom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, don't drag me into this mess you started.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:39 pm
ThirdRail wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:43 am
Blast wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:32 amHe never does
A millionaire that drives a POS E car instead of a Tesla and sits on UJ all night. Reminds me of a rich oil tycoon that carpets his bathroom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, don't drag me into this mess you started.
Dude, I think this is Smoke 44. He changed his user name AGAIN (from Enviro 44) when the site was redone. Just a heads up. For people that didn't know, this dude has been a stalker of WTC and me for years now. He comes in like a new member with a new user name yet he somehow manages to know all these little things about the site & us. Think about it.

One thing for sure, he's definitely not a new member. How would he know about me having an electric car or carpet in WTC's bathroom. That hasn't been brought up in years/ months.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BTW Smoke, the reason I don't drive a Tesla is because I'm not an idiot like you. Tesla's are a complete rip-off. They're hugely over-priced and will have poor resale, trust me. I pay a $200 a month lease for my Honda EV and it's an awesome car. It had a sticker price of 38k and came with a sophisticated GPS. People that have money know how to save it and get the best deals. With your mindset you'll never have shit. Fuckin' Smoke, you moron, my EV isn't a POS it's much better than the over priced problem plagued Tesla.