What Are You Doing To Make UJ a Better Place?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: What Are You Doing To Make UJ a Better Place?

Post by kwebber »

necronomous wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:55 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am VE knows who he is. I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.
You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what one fills up first. You have absolutely zero say in who posts here and you never will.
Actually I can. After years of abuse on old UJ. I ran him not once but twice. Also the only regular UJ member that ever ran a Mod. TBD. So STFU.
You actually believe that don't you?
On his best day WestTexasCrud is a semi functioning retard. EVERYONE who posted at UJ, and everyone who posts here now, know that as an absolute fact. He is so far gone, and so messed up from sniffing his own farts, that he actually believes he is able to run someone who posts on an internet message board. For his sake I would hope he's just here trying to pathetically troll us, but I think the reality is he believes his own hype. Stop sniffing your own farts, Crud, it's messing with your mind.
Currently AFK.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

[/quote]

You sir, are a drooling mongoloid that rarely makes any sense at all. I'm also convinced you wear velcro sneakers because tying your own shoes would be a daily struggle.
[/quote]

Hey, Fuck You! Velcro sneakers are da' Shizz!
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I'll tell you what I like about WTC: he stands his ground. He doesn't avoid aggressive posters. Gives it right back to them. He has some pretty good insight, as well. Don't always agree with him, and I know it's popular to hate on him, but he's OK.
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

This shithole's worst kept secret, other than someone's wife eats shit, Evv smells like rabbit, and someone beats his wife, is who I was on the old shithole. I ran dumbzen, and I'm good with that.
And who the fuck is Smoke?
WTC, you're the joke that keeps on giving, without being funny or original. Just sad and delusional.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 am Also the only regular UJ member that ever ran a Mod. TBD. So STFU.
:lol:
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I talk about times I've called people of forums mean names in hopes other people with think I'm cool and original.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I killed smurph
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:35 pm I killed smurph
You are a combination of Jack Daniels and Golden Corral?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:46 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:35 pm I killed smurph
You are a combination of Jack Daniels and Golden Corral?
Why yes I am.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Currently AFK.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 pm I'll tell you what I like about WTC: he stands his ground. He doesn't avoid aggressive posters. Gives it right back to them. He has some pretty good insight, as well. Don't always agree with him, and I know it's popular to hate on him, but he's OK.
Thank you for your kind words, Sir. Please do not let my haters concern you for one second. They don't me. They are of a similar profile. Half Mongoloid/ half Neanderthal with a prominent brow bulge. Their only way of communicating with their fellow humanoids is with grunts and banging rocks.
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Take the CQ post above, for example. He had to have spent 1-2 hours making that meme. He sees it as an insult. I see it as a compliment. He's so infatuated with me, he would spend that kinda time. It's a disease called WTCDS.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 pm Take the CQ post above, for example. He had to have spent 1-2 hours making that meme. He sees it as an insult. I see it as a compliment. He's so infatuated with me, he would spend that kinda time. It's a disease called WTCDS.
It was a group effort of all your fans here on UJ
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 pm Take the CQ post above, for example. He had to have spent 1-2 hours making that meme. He sees it as an insult. I see it as a compliment. He's so infatuated with me, he would spend that kinda time. It's a disease called WTCDS.
Here is the thread where you can see everybody add their favorite retarded WTC comment

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=511&hilit=potato&start=125
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:01 pm
Yeah, I think 3 or 4 people contributed to that pic.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I made the original "I know potato" battery meme. I took me about 5 minutes.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:20 pm
Yeah, I think 3 or 4 people contributed to that pic.
Nah man, WTC has the best memory
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I remember, a few years back on the original site, CC had a theory that WTC was actually an alien. He figured that the syntax was off on his alien to English language converter.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:28 pm I remember, a few years back on the original site, CC had a theory that WTC was actually an alien. He figured that the syntax was off on his alien to English language converter.
We need to build a space wall
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:28 pm I remember, a few years back on the original site, CC had a theory that WTC was actually an alien. He figured that the syntax was off on his alien to English language converter.
When he gets worked up you can tell he missed more than a couple classes of his ESL.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I'm actually honored I trigger so many people around here. I must be doing something right.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

This retard gets peanuts thrown at him and thinks his friends are giving him food