HomeBrew's Military thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: CQ's Military thread

Post by B-Tender »

[media] [/media]
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Last surviving Marine of USS Indianapolis sinking, Edgar Harrell, dies

https://www.fox13news.com/news/last-sur ... rrell-dies
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:13 pm Last surviving Marine of USS Indianapolis sinking, Edgar Harrell, dies

https://www.fox13news.com/news/last-sur ... rrell-dies
“I'll never put on a life jacket again.”
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I remember when Israel was grateful when we lent them Patriot missile batteries during the first Gulf War to protect against Iraqi Scud attacks. Then realized what a Pos system it actually was. Said screw this- we will develop our own. Iron Dome.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:16 am
I remember when Israel was grateful when we lent them Patriot missile batteries during the first Gulf War to protect against Iraqi Scud attacks. Then realized what a Pos system it actually was. Said screw this- we will develop our own. Iron Dome.
Iron dome is useless against ballistic missiles. You are comparing apples and oranges. You should really learn to keep your dumb retard mouth shut.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:53 pm USS Monterey [CG 61] Seizes Illicit Weapons in the North Arabian Sea

Holy shit, from what I read that was weapons being shipped from Iran to the "rebels" in Yemen. The Iranian military must be highly pissed. The US, Saudi's and Israel are like ticks on their ass. 24/7/365
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:24 am
Iron dome is useless against ballistic missiles. You are comparing apples and oranges. You should really learn to keep your dumb retard mouth shut.
Yeah, I get that. But Hamas doesn't have that capability or they would know. So, you know the routine- Go Fuck Yourself- I've forgotten more military matters than you will ever learn- Hick. Listen, Learn.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:30 am
Yeah, I get that. But Hamas doesn't have that capability or they would know. So, you know the routine- Go Fuck Yourself- I've forgotten more military matters than you will ever learn- Hick. Listen, Learn.
You are clearly the dumbest person on this site, please go kill yourself. Honorless homo
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:34 am
You are clearly the dumbest person on this site, please go kill yourself. Honorless homo
Go Fuck Yourself, dumbass Hick Noob. Admit it to yourself- on military matters, you are amateur hour. And that's being nice.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:56 am
Go Fuck Yourself, dumbass Hick Noob. Admit it to yourself- on military matters, you are amateur hour. And that's being nice.
You say Hamas doesn't have ballistic missiles, yet you are the one who brought up The Patriot anti ballistic missile system. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF LOSER
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:01 am
You say Hamas doesn't have ballistic missiles, yet you are the one who brought up The Patriot anti ballistic missile system. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF LOSER
Look, I get it. Finding yourself actually being engaged by me has your pulse rate up, hands sweating, walking in circles. If you will calm your emotions and stop acting like a Noob and reread my comments you will find I was referring to the Ballistic missile threat to Israel from the Scuds from Iraq during the first Gulf War. Start spending more time trying to understand what someone is trying to tell you and less on showing everybody what an absolute idiot you really are. Hope this helps.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:23 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:01 am

Look, I get it. Finding yourself actually being engaged by me has your pulse rate up, hands sweating, walking in circles. If you will calm your emotions and stop acting like a Noob and reread my comments you will find I was referring to the Ballistic missile threat to Israel from the Scuds from Iraq during the first Gulf War. Start spending more time trying to understand what someone is trying to tell you and less on showing everybody what an absolute idiot you really are. Hope this helps.
So Israel built Iron Dome to defend against scuds from Iraq that Iron Dome can't do?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:23 amI remember when Israel was grateful when we lent them Patriot missile batteries during the first Gulf War to protect against Iraqi Scud attacks. Then realized what a Pos system it actually was. Said screw this- we will develop our own. Iron Dome.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And you've been around this site(s) almost as long as I have. Start acting like it. Most members lose their Noob habits not long after they join. It's sticks to you like a really bad odor. I mean embarrassing bad.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

450 Carrier Born Aircraft Overfly the USS Missouri During the Japanese Surrender Ceremony - September 2nd 1945 - This Concluded The Largest War in the History of the World
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A formation of P-38 Lightning aircraft of the 20th Fighter Group over France, Jun 1944

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

could you imagine hearing the buzz coming and looking up to see that storm over head?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

pork wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 pm could you imagine hearing the buzz coming and looking up to see that storm over head?
There are 1,344 spark plugs in this photo.

28 aircraft, 2 engines each, 12 cylinders per engine, 2 spark plugs per cylinder.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:18 pm
pork wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 pm could you imagine hearing the buzz coming and looking up to see that storm over head?
There are 1,344 spark plugs in this photo.

28 aircraft, 2 engines each, 12 cylinders per engine, 2 spark plugs per cylinder.
and if you are on the receiving end of the flyover you would instantly lose your boner
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

May 20, 1969, after enduring a brutal 10-day battle, members of the 101st Airborne Division finally get a chance to rest on top of Hamburger Hill.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »