CQ's Military thread

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: CQ's Military thread

#851

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Sat May 01, 2021 11:26 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:44 pm
Image

Richard O’Kane, captain of the allies’ most effective submarine, until it launched its last torpedo which promptly circled back and sunk it.

The Tang. An amazing story. 2/3 through the book.
I read about The Tang in a book I read a couple of years ago. Don't remember all the details but the book was called "The War Below" The Story of 3 submarines that battled Japan by James Scott. I would suggest as a good read. Many historians, Naval or otherwise consider the 1941-43 submarine torpedo War industry effort not only a disgrace but maybe a war crime. They got our people killed with ineptness. Could have maybe shortened the war if we had been able to start hammering them in 42.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#852

Post by Animal » Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:24 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:44 pm
Image

Richard O’Kane, captain of the allies’ most effective submarine, until it launched its last torpedo which promptly circled back and sunk it.

The Tang. An amazing story. 2/3 through the book.
Captain of the Tang. That’s what I want as my life title.
its a shame you got stuck with Captain of the Cock

User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: CQ's Military thread

#853

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Animal wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:24 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:44 pm
Image

Richard O’Kane, captain of the allies’ most effective submarine, until it launched its last torpedo which promptly circled back and sunk it.

The Tang. An amazing story. 2/3 through the book.
Captain of the Tang. That’s what I want as my life title.
its a shame you got stuck with Captain of the Cock
WTH? :lol:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#854

Post by CaptQuint » Sun May 02, 2021 12:06 pm

Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Biker
UJR's Most Senior Democrat!
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#855

Post by Biker » Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Image
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#856

Post by Animal » Sun May 02, 2021 9:44 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Image
the Navy has shortie shorts?

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#857

Post by B-Tender » Sun May 02, 2021 9:50 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Image
Cool.

User avatar
Biker
UJR's Most Senior Democrat!
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#858

Post by Biker » Sun May 02, 2021 9:56 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Image
Cool.
China agrees
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#859

Post by B-Tender » Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:56 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Image
Cool.
China agrees
My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: CQ's Military thread

#860

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun May 02, 2021 10:07 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:56 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Image
Cool.
China agrees
My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.
Biker's homophobia is beginning to consume him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#861

Post by Animal » Sun May 02, 2021 10:08 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.
I don't think China is even a little bit worried about us in a war. They watched us get beat in Korea, Vietnam and pretty much get nothing accomplished in Afghanistan. They know we don't have the will to bomb our way to victory. We aren't the country we were in the 1940's.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: CQ's Military thread

#862

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun May 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:08 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.
I don't think China is even a little bit worried about us in a war. They watched us get beat in Korea, Vietnam and pretty much get nothing accomplished in Afghanistan. They know we don't have the will to bomb our way to victory. We aren't the country we were in the 1940's.
Hey... at least you kicked the shit out of Grenada!
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 941
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#863

Post by peterosehaircut » Sun May 02, 2021 11:59 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:15 pm
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:08 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.
I don't think China is even a little bit worried about us in a war. They watched us get beat in Korea, Vietnam and pretty much get nothing accomplished in Afghanistan. They know we don't have the will to bomb our way to victory. We aren't the country we were in the 1940's.
Hey... at least you kicked the shit out of Grenada!
FUCK YEAH!

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#864

Post by B-Tender » Mon May 03, 2021 3:31 am

Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:08 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 pm

My guess is China is more concerned about beating us economically rather than militarily. Gays and lesbians can rescue people in helicopters just as well as straight people I presume.
I don't think China is even a little bit worried about us in a war. They watched us get beat in Korea, Vietnam and pretty much get nothing accomplished in Afghanistan. They know we don't have the will to bomb our way to victory. We aren't the country we were in the 1940's.
Sure, but we haven't had a threat to the homeland since WII. That would change if we fought China.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5532
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: CQ's Military thread

#865

Post by Charliesheen » Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 am

I thought our insurrection was a serious threat. That’s what I read.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#866

Post by B-Tender » Mon May 03, 2021 5:14 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 am
I thought our insurrection was a serious threat. That’s what I read.
No need for a strawman Charlie.

User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: CQ's Military thread

#867

Post by Homebrew » Tue May 04, 2021 7:43 pm

Image
What if it was one guy with six guns?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#868

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5532
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: CQ's Military thread

#869

Post by Charliesheen » Wed May 05, 2021 3:29 am

I heard we’re blowing up our Humvees. Can’t trust the Afghani security forces with them.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: CQ's Military thread

#870

Post by Blast » Wed May 05, 2021 3:32 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:29 am
I heard we’re blowing up our Humvees. Can’t trust the Afghani security forces with them.
Can't trust them with little kids either
King Shit of Turd Hill

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5532
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: CQ's Military thread

#871

Post by Charliesheen » Wed May 05, 2021 3:47 am

Hard to believe that we turn the other way while our “allies” bugger children.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: CQ's Military thread

#872

Post by Blast » Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 am

Not saying I'd be in favor of turning some pages in the world into radioactive glass but the home of ass rape Thursdays would be a prime target.
King Shit of Turd Hill

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#873

Post by CaptQuint » Thu May 06, 2021 11:20 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 3181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#874

Post by disco.moon » Thu May 06, 2021 9:05 pm

Is that a real picture?!! It looks like something from a video game.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CQ's Military thread

#875

Post by CaptQuint » Fri May 07, 2021 10:17 am

disco.moon wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:05 pm
Is that a real picture?!! It looks like something from a video game.
It's real
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

Post Reply