Transgender people still allowed in military

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#26

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:38 pm
Your out on patrol in the dusty hills of Afghanistan or Pakistan or some other Stan and your bored to tears and its fucking cold and your buddy has a vagina...............I'm just saying. What happens in the hills stays in the hills. :ugeek:
Hey now!

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#27

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:40 pm

dot wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:32 pm
.
, a new book by the president's niece claims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 10924
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#28

Post by Animal » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:38 pm
Your out on patrol in the dusty hills of Afghanistan or Pakistan or some other Stan and your bored to tears and its fucking cold and your buddy has a vagina...............I'm just saying. What happens in the hills stays in the hills. :ugeek:
count me out. i had a chance to bang a chick i went to high school with and she looked too much like her dad for me.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#29

Post by Stapes » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 pm

Flumper wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:38 pm
Your out on patrol in the dusty hills of Afghanistan or Pakistan or some other Stan and your bored to tears and its fucking cold and your buddy has a vagina...............I'm just saying. What happens in the hills stays in the hills. :ugeek:
count me out. i had a chance to bang a chick i went to high school with and she looked too much like her dad for me.
It was the beard and mullet amirite?
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 10924
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#30

Post by Animal » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Flumper wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:38 pm
Your out on patrol in the dusty hills of Afghanistan or Pakistan or some other Stan and your bored to tears and its fucking cold and your buddy has a vagina...............I'm just saying. What happens in the hills stays in the hills. :ugeek:
count me out. i had a chance to bang a chick i went to high school with and she looked too much like her dad for me.
It was the beard and mullet amirite?
no. she was pretty cute, but her dad was kind of a feminine guy and she looked way more like him than her mom. the whole thing was just too weird for me.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#31

Post by pork » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm

not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 4637
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#32

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm

I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#33

Post by necronomous » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm

porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#34

Post by BigRedRetard » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm
I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.

User avatar
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#35

Post by VinceBordenIII » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm
I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.
It wasn’t gays serving that was the issue, plenty of gays have served. It was the official sanction in a culture that separates us based in sex, or sexual attraction. What they were saying, to me, was “we used to care very little about your privacy. Now, we don’t care at all.”
There is already so little privacy in the military.
But, younger troops don’t seem to mind it, so who am I to judge. Still hard to believe the Corps is OK with this.
Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my peepee.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#36

Post by spudoc » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 pm

VinceBordenIII wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm
I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.
It wasn’t gays serving that was the issue, plenty of gays have served. It was the official sanction in a culture that separates us based in sex, or sexual attraction. What they were saying, to me, was “we used to care very little about your privacy. Now, we don’t care at all.”
There is already so little privacy in the military.
But, younger troops don’t seem to mind it, so who am I to judge. Still hard to believe the Corps is OK with this.
Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my peepee.
Don't flatter yourself.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#37

Post by Stapes » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:43 pm

VinceBordenIII wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm
I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.
It wasn’t gays serving that was the issue, plenty of gays have served. It was the official sanction in a culture that separates us based in sex, or sexual attraction. What they were saying, to me, was “we used to care very little about your privacy. Now, we don’t care at all.”
There is already so little privacy in the military.
But, younger troops don’t seem to mind it, so who am I to judge. Still hard to believe the Corps is OK with this.
Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my vagina.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1442
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#38

Post by pork » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:58 pm

i would say if they can get through the marines or army boot camp they will be good to serve. im not sure about the other branches but last i checked the air force was pretty light on the dont ask dont tell.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 5006
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#39

Post by Wut » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm

necronomous wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
wut?

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 4637
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#40

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 pm

You mean Biden?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 4637
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#41

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Or Obama?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#42

Post by Stapes » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm

Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#43

Post by BigRedRetard » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Stapes wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm
Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
They should be saved for the hetero's...

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 5006
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#44

Post by Wut » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:59 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 pm
Stapes wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm
Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
They should be saved for the hetero's...
Why?
wut?

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#45

Post by BigRedRetard » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:00 am

Wut wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:59 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 pm
Stapes wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm
Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
They should be saved for the hetero's...
Why?
We dont want to get blown up!

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#46

Post by necronomous » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am

Wut wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm
necronomous wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
You're conflating issues
1. Being against gay marriage does not equate to hating guys
2. Most said no to marriage not civil unions

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2795
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#47

Post by B-Tender » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

necronomous wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am
Wut wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm
necronomous wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
You're conflating issues
1. Being against gay marriage does not equate to hating guys
2. Most said no to marriage not civil unions
A difference without much of a distinction.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2994
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#48

Post by necronomous » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:16 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am
necronomous wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am
Wut wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm
necronomous wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
You're conflating issues
1. Being against gay marriage does not equate to hating guys
2. Most said no to marriage not civil unions
A difference without much of a distinction.
I think that's where the left gets it wrong, and then on top of that, attack the belief, creating more hate and animosity. For you it must be hate, for them its a belief. And you attack them with hate, making them hate you back because they feel like you're completely dismissing their belief. The left is wrong in most cases on this.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#49

Post by spudoc » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:23 pm

necronomous wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:16 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am
necronomous wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am
Wut wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm
necronomous wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm
not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
You're conflating issues
1. Being against gay marriage does not equate to hating guys
2. Most said no to marriage not civil unions
A difference without much of a distinction.
I think that's where the left gets it wrong, and then on top of that, attack the belief, creating more hate and animosity. For you it must be hate, for them its a belief. And you attack them with hate, making them hate you back because they feel like you're completely dismissing their belief. The left is wrong in most cases on this.
Good to see you have created a justification for your bigotry

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 1872
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

#50

Post by Biker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:12 pm

The best argument against trannies in the military is the fact that the vase majority of them have mental health illnesses.
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

Post Reply