Caitlyn Jenner

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Caitlyn Jenner

Post by Charliesheen »

Is running for California governor.

Guaranteed front-runner. Already got the Fox interview lined up. Will leave no air left in the room for any other candidate.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Post by AnalHamster »

Kind of an interesting phenomenon since the announcement - traffic on UJ SFW is down, and that is mirrored across the right wing echo chamber sites across the US. Initial research indicates it is because all the most 'politically engaged' righties are busy jacking off to Caitlyn Jenner, and in a small but significant percentage of cases, have accidentally rendered their keyboards inoperative with splooge.

This just yet again highlights the absolute imperative need to restrict the rights of transexuals, so these poor closeted men are not forced to wreck their keyboards. Which does of course enrich China, where new keyboards are made.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The ad offers nothing of substance, other than chucking rocks at Pelosi and Newsome.

So we can expect Caitlyn to be considered a traitor for leaving the plantation. And supporters to be traitors to how they really feel.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Just bear in mind if Charlie appears to be typing incomplete half formed thoughts, his keyboard is barely working.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Jenners running as a Republican. And conventional wisdom is Republicans hate gays or anybody different from them. Surprising to have to spell this premise out to someone like you.

What’s a matter? Wiki hasn’t updated their article on Caitlyn yet?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

she has more balls than gavin newsom
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Reasonable Disco.moon. But I have to say, the athlete formerly known as Bruce running as a red is a sly move.

Being trans and famous will get blue votes and standing by the logical 'trans-women should not compete against natural women' stance will get red votes.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i would think that if anyone knows whether it gives her an unfair advantage it would be her. seems pretty honest to do that.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:32 pm shepisses me off. In fact transgender women calling themselves women pisses me off. At what age did she get her period? How many times has she experienced sexual harassment? How many miscarriages has that bitch had? I fucking hate it. /rant. Now, I could never say that proud because my friends would lose their shit.
Reasonable and logical. Men are not women and women are not men. Dont let the ultra-woke fuck-sticks tell you otherwise.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:41 am
disco.moon wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:32 pm shepisses me off. In fact transgender women calling themselves women pisses me off. At what age did she get her period? How many times has she experienced sexual harassment? How many miscarriages has that bitch had? I fucking hate it. /rant. Now, I could never say that proud because my friends would lose their shit.
Reasonable and logical. Men are not women and women are not men. Dont let the ultra-woke fuck-sticks tell you otherwise.

You're a fucking retard.

Fuck woke faggots, but you're still a fucking retard
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:12 am Image
Funny. No one had any idea you knew there was such a thing as hypocrisy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Geist wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:05 am

You're a fucking retard.

Awww,
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

disco.moon wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:16 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:04 am Reasonable Disco.moon. But I have to say, the athlete formerly known as Bruce running as a red is a sly move.

Being trans and famous will get blue votes and standing by the logical 'trans-women should not compete against natural women' stance will get red votes.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out.
I have a trans friend F-M. You would never fucking know he used to be female. And I knew him as female. Of course he's incredibly liberal and lives in the SF area. He is not in support of Jenner because he gets what she's trying to do. I think a lot of trans people won't support her actually because she's a fucking hypocrite. He posted this to his 'feed'

Don’t ever, ever leave the plantation.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:52 pm
Geist wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:05 am

You're a fucking retard.

Awww,
Nope. Just stating reality
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I doubt it really goes anywhere. Harsh reality will set in eventually. Like with everything in that family I think it's more about publicity. Even in California I can't see this going too far beyond this phase.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

id vote for her. no offense to anyone on either side. if that guy can manage the shit in his/her life and be the father/mother to a bunch of self made billionaire kids, be an Olympic athlete, chop his junk off to play from the womans tees...he will find a way to manage Ca

i agree with the stance on trans people in sports. biological boys shouldn't be allowed to play as girls...there is a clear advantage.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

pork wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:56 pm id vote for her. no offense to anyone on either side. if that guy can manage the shit in his/her life and be the father/mother to a bunch of self made billionaire kids, be an Olympic athlete, chop his junk off to play from the womans tees...he will find a way to manage Ca

i agree with the stance on trans people in sports. biological boys shouldn't be allowed to play as girls...there is a clear advantage.
It would be an amazing sight to see if it did happen. Even though I think it could never happen I'm kind of hoping it does just for the absolute spectacle of it all.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Caitlin will get all the media coverage to ensure that he she is a front runner. And if I do believe the polling and here she is in front, he she’s got my vote. And no I’m not operating under the delusion that this will somehow change me into not being homophobic, or racist.

The nation elected a black man is president yet it is accused of being more racist than ever.

And unlike most of our liberal brethren in here, I get my news from a lot of different sources. Listening to lefty radio this morning and the Long knives are already out for Caitlin.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:12 pm Caitlin will get all the media coverage to ensure that he she is a front runner. And if I do believe the polling and here she is in front, he she’s got my vote. And no I’m not operating under the delusion that this will somehow change me into not being homophobic, or racist.

The nation elected a black man is president yet it is accused of being more racist than ever.

And unlike most of our liberal brethren in here, I get my news from a lot of different sources. Listening to lefty radio this morning and the Long knives are already out for Caitlin.

Why would you want someone leading your state who has zero experience working in government? , haven't we seen over and over that doesn't work.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:25 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:12 pm Caitlin will get all the media coverage to ensure that he she is a front runner. And if I do believe the polling and here she is in front, he she’s got my vote. And no I’m not operating under the delusion that this will somehow change me into not being homophobic, or racist.

Why would you want someone leading your state who has zero experience working in government? , haven't we seen over and over that doesn't work.
Ronald Reagan disagrees.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:27 pm

Ronald Reagan disagrees.

I just think personality politics is bad all around but that's what we do in this country
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Ronald Reagan disagrees.
so does trump
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Ronald Reagan disagrees.
so does trump

You think donald trump was competent? Seriously?
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

im not a trump guy...just saying the economy is going to fuck itself really fast. love him or hate him the economy did so great things when he had the keys.