Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:30 pm Image
I love how idiots compare small pox to covid. So fucking disingenuous.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:30 pm
Over your head as usual. Stick to sandwiches bitch
I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

As compared to the idiots who love to compare Covid to the "common flu"? Who's being disingenuous now?

By the way, smallpox virus is easy to vaccinate against (the word vaccinate coming from the cow pox virus initially used as the vaccinating agent). Small pox has some very bad long term effects of someone who's had a full-blown infection. We don't yet know the long-term effects of having had a full-blown Covid infection, but multi-organ failure seems to be one of them. You might walk out of ICU just fine, twenty or thirty years from now you may have to visit our clearly superior (and quite affordable!) healthcare system for another round of treatments from that same infection. But hey, you do you.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or you may have needlessly sealed your fate with an experimental vaccination that never went through traditional trials.

I didn’t want it but I got it. I think an antibody test proving you’ve already been exposed and beaten it off should have sufficed for all the vaccination passports being passed around now.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:45 am Speaking of vegetables for brains. I wonder how many shitty Made in China products and clothes she owns from China? She's a fucking dolt. Imagine being her poor husband having to listen to that Karen-like voice all the time...

She has the voice of an angel!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:41 pm
Huh, Jenner vax in 1796, Franklin's son died in 1736
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:55 pm
Huh, Jenner vax in 1796, Franklin's son died in 1736

Look up variolation and cotton mather in the colonies.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:31 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:47 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:45 am Speaking of vegetables for brains. I wonder how many shitty Made in China products and clothes she owns from China? She's a fucking dolt. Imagine being her poor husband having to listen to that Karen-like voice all the time...

She has the voice of an angel!
I could see that. If one looks into the real definition of angels, they were quite disturbing beasts.
Nice! Most people dont know that. The common misconception of angels being these beautiful, delicate and peaceful figures is very far from their origin.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:51 pm
As compared to the idiots who love to compare Covid to the "common flu"? Who's being disingenuous now?

By the way, smallpox virus is easy to vaccinate against (the word vaccinate coming from the cow pox virus initially used as the vaccinating agent). Small pox has some very bad long term effects of someone who's had a full-blown infection. We don't yet know the long-term effects of having had a full-blown Covid infection, but multi-organ failure seems to be one of them. You might walk out of ICU just fine, twenty or thirty years from now you may have to visit our clearly superior (and quite affordable!) healthcare system for another round of treatments from that same infection. But hey, you do you.
Yes, As it is comparable to the flu. The flu can also have long term affects.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Jesus christ, now I can see why your wife doesn't fuck you.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i don't think they are comparing one disease to another. I think they are drawing a comparison to the merits of getting a vaccination. there is nothing disingenuous about that.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charlie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:15 pm
i don't think they are comparing one disease to another. I think they are drawing a comparison to the merits of getting a vaccination. there is nothing disingenuous about that.
Flu vaccine.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:28 pm Flu vaccine.
i have no idea what that post means, but i got a flu vaccine this year (back in October or November 2020). I knew it would be a gamble on effectiveness and I hear the numbers each year on how effective the new flu vaccine is each year. They aren't great, but better than zero.

The Covid vaccine, on the other hand, has incredibly high success numbers. If you don't want to die or go to the hospital if you catch Covid, the numbers are basically 100%.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:33 pm
i have no idea what that post means, but i got a flu vaccine this year (back in October or November 2020). I knew it would be a gamble on effectiveness and I hear the numbers each year on how effective the new flu vaccine is each year. They aren't great, but better than zero.

The Covid vaccine, on the other hand, has incredibly high success numbers. If you don't want to die or go to the hospital if you catch Covid, the numbers are basically 100%.
It's not as effective because there are so many variants. It's just as effective if they have the right variant vaccine comboed in. The point is, it's not mandatory. But they are trying to push this as mandatory. To the point they are trying to ban you. For something barely worse than the flu itself.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:59 pm

It's not as effective because there are so many variants. It's just as effective if they have the right variant vaccine comboed in. The point is, it's not mandatory. But they are trying to push this as mandatory. To the point they are trying to ban you. For something barely worse than the flu itself.
Here's the point. To you, Group 1, Covid is no worse than the flu itself (and you might be right). To some others, Group 2, it can be very deadly to some people and you never know if you might be on of those "some people" unless you catch it and die (they also might be right). So (they think) its a stupid risk to take.

So, that leaves us with two options. Get a 2 second vaccine that is free and doesn't hurt, and be safe and appease the ones that are worried about it (Group 2). Or, do as you suggest, and do nothing and live with this virus going around and continuing to mutate.

Now, in my mind, getting the vaccine makes the 2nd group happy because they now feel safer. And it was a minor inconvenience to Group 1.

Not getting the vaccine makes the 1st group happy (for some reason), but leaves group 2 worried and at risk.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:06 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:59 pm

Here's the point. To you, Group 1, Covid is no worse than the flu itself (and you might be right). To some others, Group 2, it can be very deadly to some people and you never know if you might be on of those "some people" unless you catch it and die (they also might be right). So (they think) its a stupid risk to take.

So, that leaves us with two options. Get a 2 second vaccine that is free and doesn't hurt, and be safe and appease the ones that are worried about it (Group 2). Or, do as you suggest, and do nothing and live with this virus going around and continuing to mutate.

Now, in my mind, getting the vaccine makes the 2nd group happy because they now feel safer. And it was a minor inconvenience to Group 1.

Not getting the vaccine makes the 1st group happy (for some reason), but leaves group 2 worried and at risk.
I haven't suggested anything. I'm all for you getting a shot. I got one. Or don't. I got one so no worries for me. Oh we worried about those people that can't get one? Again flu vaccine. But let's not pretend there hasn't been some hard side effects. My point is, why don't we have this kind of call to action for the flu shot? The flu kills 30 to 60k a year. Sometimes fewer, sometimes more. You make this kind of fuss for the flu shots. I'm not saying you don't recommend the shot, but do you make this kind of fuss? I think its about the fuss being made. The government, a literal known entity that hurts and experiments on its own people, that the lefty hippies used to hate and mistrust more than anyone,and now sucks their dick like it contains the key to immortality, is trying to make it a mandate. Literally force it down people's throats. They aren't trying to calm anyone, they are trying to shame people with legitimate concerns. Yes, they are misinformed, but not necessarily because they are righties, there are a lot on the left that aren't taking it either. It's because they have concerns. And instead of addressing the issues, they ridicule. Yeah but they tried to answer blah blah blah. But they still have concerns. Or they didn't answer well enough. You don't just go fuck it, start ridiculing and talk of mandates. They would literally have more people getting the shot, if they just shut the fuck up, basically said yeah we recommend it, but we understand your concerns try to calmly address them and let it go. NOT TALK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OF MANDATES.. Because if you don't see the way the government is acting as suspicious, you're blind as fuck to their long history.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:23 pm I haven't suggested anything. I'm all for you getting a shot. I got one. Or don't. I got one so no worries for me. Oh we worried about those people that can't get one? Again flu vaccine. But let's not pretend there hasn't been some hard side effects. My point is, why don't we have this kind of call to action for the flu shot? The flu kills 30 to 60k a year. Sometimes fewer, sometimes more. You make this kind of fuss for the flu shots. I'm not saying you don't recommend the shot, but do you make this kind of fuss? I think its about the fuss being made. The government, a literal known entity that hurts and experiments on its own people, that the lefty hippies used to hate and mistrust more than anyone,and now sucks their dick like it contains the key to immortality, is trying to make it a mandate. Literally force it down people's throats. They aren't trying to calm anyone, they are trying to shame people with legitimate concerns. Yes, they are misinformed, but not necessarily because they are righties, there are a lot on the left that aren't taking it either. It's because they have concerns. And instead of addressing the issues, they ridicule. Yeah but they tried to answer blah blah blah. But they still have concerns. Or they didn't answer well enough. You don't just go fuck it, start ridiculing and talk of mandates. They would literally have more people getting the shot, if they just shut the fuck up, basically said yeah we recommend it, but we understand your concerns try to calmly address them and let it go. NOT TALK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OF MANDATES.. Because if you don't see the way the government is acting as suspicious, you're blind as fuck to their long history.
you might be exaggerating the "Mandates" to get the vaccine.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:27 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:23 pm I haven't suggested anything. I'm all for you getting a shot. I got one. Or don't. I got one so no worries for me. Oh we worried about those people that can't get one? Again flu vaccine. But let's not pretend there hasn't been some hard side effects. My point is, why don't we have this kind of call to action for the flu shot? The flu kills 30 to 60k a year. Sometimes fewer, sometimes more. You make this kind of fuss for the flu shots. I'm not saying you don't recommend the shot, but do you make this kind of fuss? I think its about the fuss being made. The government, a literal known entity that hurts and experiments on its own people, that the lefty hippies used to hate and mistrust more than anyone,and now sucks their dick like it contains the key to immortality, is trying to make it a mandate. Literally force it down people's throats. They aren't trying to calm anyone, they are trying to shame people with legitimate concerns. Yes, they are misinformed, but not necessarily because they are righties, there are a lot on the left that aren't taking it either. It's because they have concerns. And instead of addressing the issues, they ridicule. Yeah but they tried to answer blah blah blah. But they still have concerns. Or they didn't answer well enough. You don't just go fuck it, start ridiculing and talk of mandates. They would literally have more people getting the shot, if they just shut the fuck up, basically said yeah we recommend it, but we understand your concerns try to calmly address them and let it go. NOT TALK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OF MANDATES.. Because if you don't see the way the government is acting as suspicious, you're blind as fuck to their long history.
Oh yeah check out recent news from California lately? Also, are you saying there aren't a lot of push for it? And no shaming?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:27 pm
Oh yeah check out recent news from California lately?
I did not know that California was mandating state employees. But I don't have a problem with it. Business can mandate it if they want to. I would think that States could do the same thing. There are 49 other states and plenty of other jobs in California if that mandate is a problem for someone. I have seriously considered mandating the shots for my employees and I probably would if there was a mobile vaccine that would show up at my office to do everyone at the same time and get it over with.