Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:22 pm Idiots

Could we get a better shot of the girl in the denim shorts and orange top?
https://i.redd.it/ammdyxijn5n71.jpg

^click the link.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Fuck, we’ve known early on in the pandemic that those with serious and fatal outcomes were vitamin D deficient. WE FUCKING KNEW THAT LAST SUMMER!!!!! Have you heard Fauci once, just fucking once, say in one of his bazillion press briefing, ‘Hey America, if you haven’t already go ahead and take some vitamin D or get outside in the sunshine and get it from the fireball in the sky’. Not once did he mention this new that’s low hanging fruit
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:05 pm Fuck, we’ve known early on in the pandemic that those with serious and fatal outcomes were vitamin D deficient. WE FUCKING KNEW THAT LAST SUMMER!!!!! Have you heard Fauci once, just fucking once, say in one of his bazillion press briefing, ‘Hey America, if you haven’t already go ahead and take some vitamin D or get outside in the sunshine and get it from the fireball in the sky’. Not once did he mention this new that’s low hanging fruit
You're a moron
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:53 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:05 pm Fuck, we’ve known early on in the pandemic that those with serious and fatal outcomes were vitamin D deficient. WE FUCKING KNEW THAT LAST SUMMER!!!!! Have you heard Fauci once, just fucking once, say in one of his bazillion press briefing, ‘Hey America, if you haven’t already go ahead and take some vitamin D or get outside in the sunshine and get it from the fireball in the sky’. Not once did he mention this new that’s low hanging fruit
You're a moron
Nice retort, peasant
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:15 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:41 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:16 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm Good friend just died from Covid. She couldnt vaccinate because of some immune system problem.
She found out Sunday she had Covid. Died Fri morning.
42 with a couple young kids and a husband.
And you retards treat it like its "just a cold". Fokk off already.
So I just got the downlow. Her brother, who I also know, always told us he was exempt to wear a mask. That wasnt true. He is a Covid-deny no-mask, its just a hoax asswhipe. He convinced his sister not to take the vaccine. Now she is dead.

You guys want him? Seems to fit better down there.
So which is it? She could not get vax due to an immune disorder or her brother convinced to not take it?
We were told by the brother that she had an issue so she couldnt take the vax. Just like he told everyone that he couldnt wear a mask.
But it came out from her best friend that it was the asswhipe brother that "did his own research" that convinced her to not get the vaccine.
If there is a funeral, he is gonna get ripped.
Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to add context to the unfortunate event: was she overweight or have underlying issues?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:32 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:15 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:41 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:16 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm Good friend just died from Covid. She couldnt vaccinate because of some immune system problem.
She found out Sunday she had Covid. Died Fri morning.
42 with a couple young kids and a husband.
And you retards treat it like its "just a cold". Fokk off already.
So I just got the downlow. Her brother, who I also know, always told us he was exempt to wear a mask. That wasnt true. He is a Covid-deny no-mask, its just a hoax asswhipe. He convinced his sister not to take the vaccine. Now she is dead.

You guys want him? Seems to fit better down there.
So which is it? She could not get vax due to an immune disorder or her brother convinced to not take it?
We were told by the brother that she had an issue so she couldnt take the vax. Just like he told everyone that he couldnt wear a mask.
But it came out from her best friend that it was the asswhipe brother that "did his own research" that convinced her to not get the vaccine.
If there is a funeral, he is gonna get ripped.
Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to add context to the unfortunate event: was she overweight or have underlying issues?
She had some minor health issues from smoking (She had quit a while ago). Not overweight. Certainly safe enough to have the vaccine.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Just to be clear, this is the Vitamin D you are clamoring for, right?

vitamin d

getting dick/wanting dick... usually used by girls.
Im feenin' for some vitamin D tonight.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

New letter to the Lancet calling out Falchi

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... ium=social
Biker

Post by Biker »

Good
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

isn't "public camping" code for homeless meth heads living in public space?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 pm isn't "public camping" code for homeless meth heads living in public space?
Yep. Before the law was passed, Austin was desperately striving to displace Portland as the homeless shithole capital of America
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 pm isn't "public camping" code for homeless meth heads living in public space?
Yep. Before the law was passed, Austin was desperately striving to displace Portland as the homeless shithole capital of America
so, how in the world can someone look at that as Abbott being a "tyrant"? are all democrats really that much in favor of letting the cities turn into camp grounds for that filth?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:15 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm
so, how in the world can someone look at that as Abbott being a "tyrant"? are all democrats really that much in favor of letting the cities turn into camp grounds for that filth?
Queef is a cunt. Hope this helps
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear an appeal in a case originating from Boise, Idaho, that would have made it a crime to camp and sleep in public spaces.

The decision to let a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals stand is a setback for states and local governments in much of the West that are grappling with widespread homelessness by designing laws to regulate makeshift encampments on sidewalks and parks.

The case stems from a lawsuit filed nearly a decade ago. A handful of people sued the city of Boise for repeatedly ticketing them for violating an ordinance against sleeping outside. While Boise officials later amended it to prohibit citations when shelters are full, the 9th Circuit eventually determined the local law was unconstitutional.

In a decision last year, the court said it was "cruel and unusual punishment" to enforce rules that stop homeless people from camping in public places when they have no place else to go. That means states across the 9th Circuit can no longer enforce similar statutes if they don't have enough shelter beds for homeless people sleeping outside.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/16/78843516 ... lic-spaces

Currently it only applies to states covered by Ninth Circuit Court. Which includes Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.

A separate suit will have to be brought against Texas to rule on it.

The right loves their blatantly unconstitutional laws
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

The left loves homeless camping and shitting on the sidewalks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The right love stomping on the rights of poor Americans
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

some friends of mine just came back from a trip to the wine country in California. They flew into San Fransisco to start and their biggest take away from the entire trip was the filthy shit they saw driving through San Fransisco heading to Napa.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Awww the wealthy white people got upset :cry:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:42 pm some friends of mine just came back from a trip to the wine country in California. They flew into San Fransisco to start and their biggest take away from the entire trip was the filthy shit they saw driving through San Fransisco heading to Napa.
I'm heading to Cali next week and am curious to see the state of Venice Beach. Ive been reading its become a homeless camping shithole the past few years. Then I'll head to the central coast wine country to escape the shithole that is now LA
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:42 pm some friends of mine just came back from a trip to the wine country in California. They flew into San Fransisco to start and their biggest take away from the entire trip was the filthy shit they saw driving through San Fransisco heading to Napa.
One party rule for a decade or more gets you this.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:05 pm
When are you moving to Texas?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Poor Queef
Last edited by Charliesheen on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:08 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:05 pm
When are you moving to Texas?
Not Texas. I’m not moving from dry heat to humidity. But I will be buying at least one other residence back East. My rentals are in the illegal alien sweetspot, so I’m hedged against inflation with them.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:11 pm If being able to travel to Napa makes one “rich” I suppose that’s another clue as to why Queef remains the board’s primary vaginal discharge.

Add a liquidity issue to having no dirt for his worm. I’m really feeling sorry for him now.
You should concentrate on enjoying what little remains of your life instead of whining on the internet and pondering my "worm"