I just... I... I got nothing.

Post Reply
User avatar
DandyDon
Forum God
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

I just... I... I got nothing.

#1

Post by DandyDon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am


User avatar
Biker
Thinks it's normal to shower naked with young boys
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#2

Post by Biker » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:42 am

DandyDon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am
:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:

What the actual fuck?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/prod ... 7-case.htm
How many did you order?

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Contact:

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#3

Post by Who » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 am

Did diabolik register as Dandy Don?
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
DandyDon
Forum God
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#4

Post by DandyDon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:46 am

B-day shopping for crazy wingnut friend... *click* done.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 3712
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#5

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

The White House Gift Shop is a private, for-profit company based in Lancaster Country, Pennsylvania. It has no connection to the White House, the Secret Service or any part of the US government.
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 904
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#6

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm

There are also numerous Obama coins, but you know TRUMP!!11!!!!11!!!

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Forum Irregular
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#7

Post by BigRedRetard » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:29 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm
There are also numerous Obama coins, but you know TRUMP!!11!!!!11!!!
Among other things. TDS at its best.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#8

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm
There are also numerous Obama coins, but you know TRUMP!!11!!!!11!!!
It's not the existence of the commemorative coin being mocked, it's the content.

User avatar
DandyDon
Forum God
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#9

Post by DandyDon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

analhamster wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm
There are also numerous Obama coins, but you know TRUMP!!11!!!!11!!!
It's not the existence of the commemorative coin being mocked, it's the content.
You miss those little things when your view is obstructed by pubes.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 904
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#10

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Deathtrains!!!11!!!

User avatar
VinceBordenIII
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#11

Post by VinceBordenIII » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm

DandyDon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am
:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:

What the actual fuck?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/prod ... 7-case.htm
This isn’t tied to the government, though, is it?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 3712
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#12

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:59 pm

VinceBordenIII wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am
:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:

What the actual fuck?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/prod ... 7-case.htm
This isn’t tied to the government, though, is it?
Did you read the thread?
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON

spudoc
Forum Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#13

Post by spudoc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:15 am

captquint wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:59 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am
:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:

What the actual fuck?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/prod ... 7-case.htm
This isn’t tied to the government, though, is it?
Did you read the thread?
But you realize this isn't tied to the government? At least I think I read that somewhere.

Antknot
Forum God
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#14

Post by Antknot » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 am

spudoc wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:15 am
captquint wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:59 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:28 am
:rollingyellow: :rollingyellow:

What the actual fuck?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/prod ... 7-case.htm
This isn’t tied to the government, though, is it?
Did you read the thread?
But you realize this isn't tied to the government? At least I think I read that somewhere.
If it eases their TDS let them have it.

Charliesheen
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 502
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I just... I... I got nothing.

#15

Post by Charliesheen » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Unpossible.

Post Reply