And on that day, 1000 hamberders were served

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

And on that day, 1000 hamberders were served

Post by DandyDon »

Nothing says class quite like a "billionaire" serving you cold fast food and boasting about paying for it. :lol:

Clemson player after actually seeing cold junk food being served: "I thought it was a joke..."

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: And on that day, 1000 hamberders were served

Post by Stapes »

Two lies:
Trump served them
Trump paid

:biggrin:
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Imagine the uproar if he hadn't mentioned who paid for the Wendy's.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I wouldn't mind a hamberder for lunch.
wut?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Wendy's hamberders > BK > McD's. Now I am hungry for any one of them. Thanks Trump!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm I wouldn't mind a hamberder for lunch.
I hear he also served Covfefe hamberders.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

:teareye:
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 pm Imagine the uproar if he hadn't mentioned who paid for the Wendy's.
Why didn't he make Mexico pay for them?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What sort of billionaire brags about being able to come up with a couple thousand dollars?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

captquint wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:48 pm What sort of billionaire brags about being able to come up with a couple thousand dollars?
Trump's salary is $400k, and he donates all of it. Very generous to cough up thousands more for lunch, right?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

During the season those boys have strict dietary requirements. And they don't include Mickey D's. I'll bet they were delighted with junk-food gluttony, in the White House. You cucks would rather have them served lunch As the former henpecker in chief would, dry watercress sandwiches on gluten-free toast points.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 pm
captquint wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:48 pm What sort of billionaire brags about being able to come up with a couple thousand dollars?
Trump's salary is $400k, and he donates all of it. Very generous to cough up thousands more for lunch, right?
His grift is far more than 400k, fast food is an hour secret service golf cart rental
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm During the season those boys have strict dietary requirements. And they don't include Mickey D's. I'll bet they were delighted with junk-food gluttony, in the White House. You cucks would rather have them served lunch As the former henpecker in chief would, dry watercress sandwiches on gluten-free toast points.
During an open government
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm During the season those boys have strict dietary requirements. And they don't include Mickey D's. I'll bet they were delighted with junk-food gluttony, in the White House. You cucks would rather have them served lunch As the former henpecker in chief would, dry watercress sandwiches on gluten-free toast points.
During an open government
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The government remains nearly fully "open". Billions continue to be spent, and millions remain on the payroll. The borg's greatest fear is that the populace, the producers, the deplorables, really notice how little of any value is produced for the vast majority of Americans.

Air travel, food inspection, drug safety, defense, tax collection, border security, all critical and constitutional roles of the federal bloat. Strip 75% of what's left and majority of Americans, except of course juiced in fascists like those in the edumucation Dept, wouldn't notice anything but a smaller federal boot on their necks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"Chuck shrugs shoulders no big deal."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What exactly would you propose to cut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It isn't a big deal. You make 30% more than the private sector with zero accountability and can't set aside a few month's pay for any reason, suck it up, buttercup. The real world can be a tough place,

I'm sure any startup would love to hire a career federal govt desk jockey. But pobrecito, good luck matching the compensation package.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Where did you pull that from? Higly educated workers make more in the private sector, barely schooled cretins like yourself make marginally more doing drone work in the public sector, though benefits tip the scale toward public sector for all but the most highly educated. Not by 30% though.
https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files ... edpay0.pdf
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yep. That masters degree in Indian Blanket Studies certainly makes a stiff at the Energy Dept a much more valuable apparatchik. It's a democrat money-laundering scheme and it runs like a Swiss watch.

I know how it works. Fixed pay schedules and benchmarks. Anything but competition for the best man(!) for the job. Collective bargaining remains a huge boon to government workers; taxpayers, not so much.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:22 pm The government remains nearly fully "open". Billions continue to be spent, and millions remain on the payroll. The borg's greatest fear is that the populace, the producers, the deplorables, really notice how little of any value is produced for the vast majority of Americans.

Air travel, food inspection, drug safety, defense, tax collection, border security, all critical and constitutional roles of the federal bloat. Strip 75% of what's left and majority of Americans, except of course juiced in fascists like those in the edumucation Dept, wouldn't notice anything but a smaller federal boot on their necks.
Longest shutdown ever!!! I see people on the news saying they don't have a paycheck, but honestly I haven't missed a single 'government service' that is currently shut down. I am sure it will catch up at some point, but when? If I don't show up at my job for a month and no one notices, that's a problem. My problem.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Still smarts that you couldn't land a job in the public sector eh?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:22 pm The government remains nearly fully "open". Billions continue to be spent, and millions remain on the payroll. The borg's greatest fear is that the populace, the producers, the deplorables, really notice how little of any value is produced for the vast majority of Americans.

Longest shutdown ever!!! I see people on the news saying they don't have a paycheck, but honestly I haven't missed a single 'government service' that is currently shut down. I am sure it will catch up at some point, but when? If I don't show up at my job for a month and no one notices, that's a problem. My problem.
You are confusing yourself being largely unaffected with everyone being largely unaffected. There are farmers right now being driven into bankruptcy, it's just kinda dumb to think everyone would be affected the same at the same time.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I'm surprised Charlie can use the words money-laundering scheme with a straight face
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 pm

You are confusing yourself being largely unaffected with everyone else being largely unaffected.
Not confused at all, hence why I used "I" in my post. As in, "I" haven't missed any services. Are you suggesting you know more about me and my situation than I do? Maybe look for typos next, to help your argument? Gone. Full. Stymie.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not by 30% though...

Blow yourself, wiki dip.

The average Connecticut state government employee in our data sample receives an annual salary of $70,970, plus annual benefits, either received in that year or accrued toward retirement, worth between $54,561 and $75,641, depending upon how future pension benefits are valued. A private sector employee with similar education, experience and other characteristics would receive $71,112 in average annual salary, but only $29,371 in annual benefits. In total, the average Connecticut state employee receives between $125,531 and $146,611 in annual salaries and benefits, versus $96,177 for a comparable private sector employees. On average, Connecticut state employees receive total pay and benefits from 25 to 46 percent higher than comparable private sector employees.

And:

Whether public-sector employees receive above-market compensation is an empirical question that demands a thorough accounting of wages, benefits, and job security. In the case of California public employees, wages are slightly lower in the public sector. Initially, benefits appear only slightly higher, implying rough parity in compensation between the public and private sectors. However, properly accounting for retiree health benefits and defined-benefit pension plans generates a public compensation premium of around 15 percent. The additional job security granted to public-sector employees is equivalent to an approximately 15 percent increase in public compensation, meaning that the total public-sector pay premium in California may be as high as 30 percent.

But hey, I can steer you to a study done in Berkeley that says they are paid the same or more because they're worth it. Oh, and more experienced because your average apparatchik has 6%'chance of getting sacked, vs 20% in the private sector. Great odds, if you can get them.