Can we leave this shithole now or nah?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Can we leave this shithole now or nah?

Post by Charliesheen »

Bbbbbbbbbut Iran! And Russia!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

We don't have the cultural savagery needed to bring the middle east into the light. Those people only understand a boot to the neck. Its best we leave and let some new Sadam or Kadafi rise to the top.
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Ah biker. always the contrarian. at least your consistent
I blame Biker.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm We don't have the cultural savagery needed to bring the middle east into the light. Those people only understand a boot to the neck. Its best we leave and let some new Sadam or Kadafi rise to the top.
So those people cannot understand human rights and civility.

And remember, Im the racist
You've literally written that statement before almost verbatim. And you also support keeping Assad in power.

You don't even know what you're trolling anymore, do you?
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:16 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:10 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm We don't have the cultural savagery needed to bring the middle east into the light. Those people only understand a boot to the neck. Its best we leave and let some new Sadam or Kadafi rise to the top.
So those people cannot understand human rights and civility.

And remember, Im the racist
You've literally written that statement before almost verbatim. And you also support keeping Assad in power.

You don't even know what you're trolling anymore, do you?
Nonsense. Ive always thought Democracy could work there. I want to keep Assad in power because the alternative was Islamists in power. I'll take the secular Assad any day.

And Im old enough to remember when real liberals like secularists
I prefer secularists who don't use chemical weapons on people. You also can't only support Democracy when it results in the outcome beneficial to the US.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Western support for dictators like Assad is a large part of why the islamic fundamentalists got their panties wadded at us in the first place. That and Israel are the reasons they attack the west rather than just sit around in their medieval hellholes cutting each others heads off.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:31 pm
analhamster wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 pm Western support for dictators like Assad is a large part of why the islamic fundamentalists got their panties wadded at us in the first place. That and Israel are the reasons they attack the west rather than just sit around in their medieval hellholes cutting each others heads off.
Our support? I dont think we've supported them enough TBH. The dictators were contained and didnt allow fundies to operate in their countries because they posed a threat to them.

I think the bigger probelm is Israel and our blind support of them
The AQ threat came out of Saudi Arabia where we were supporting the ruling monarchy. ISIS grew up when we toppled dictators and left a vacuum. They all want to attack the west due to support of Israel and the dictators, otherwise there wouldn't really be much of a problem just letting them have their fucked up caliphate, letting them create their hell on earth then live in it until their own people rise up would have been the best option if it weren't for their obsession with attacking the west.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:30 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:23 pm You also can't only support Democracy when it results in the outcome beneficial to the US.
Yes I can. Of course, it doesnt mean you have to like it
Then you don't really support Democracy then, do you? In the places where you think Democracy results in an Islamic Government then you support iron fisted dictators. In places where Democracy results in a secular leader then you're like, "Awww, good for them....they picked the right person so we can let them keep their government in tact!" I wonder if that has anything to do with Islamists garnering so much support when they speak out against us in these regions to begin with. Things that make you go hmmmm...
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

It will be interesting to see how Trump responds here since his out of the blue declaration that we were withdrawing troops immediately and bragging about how ISIS was completely defeated probably spurred ISIS into action here. Also Trump already challenged them by saying if they attacked again we'd respond. All while Bolton and Pompeo are out and about giving everyone conflicting messages.

Diplomatic powerhouses at work here.

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:30 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:23 pm You also can't only support Democracy when it results in the outcome beneficial to the US.
Yes I can. Of course, it doesnt mean you have to like it
Then you don't really support Democracy then, do you? In the places where you think Democracy results in an Islamic Government then you support iron fisted dictators. In places where Democracy results in a secular leader then you're like, "Awww, good for them....they picked the right person so we can let them keep their government in tact!" I wonder if that has anything to do with Islamists garnering so much support when they speak out against us in these regions to begin with. Things that make you go hmmmm...
I'd say it's a little more nuanced than that, dictators and commies often start by winning a vote, it's just the last meaningful vote people get. Democracy can destroy itself democratically, is supporting that when you can see it coming really supporting democracy? In a country where setting up the first vote would lead to a theocracy that would end voting, supporting democracy could well mean supporting a dictator willing to work toward it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"The caliphate has crumbled and ISIS has been defeated."

Vice President Mike Pence 1/16/19
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Thanks Trump
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Instead of leaving, I suggest we get together with China and Russia and Nuke the entire region and start from scratch
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Someone is testy this morning, and an asshole
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Another bomb attack targets U.S. troops in Syria

Beirut -- An explosion has gone off in Syria's northeastern province of Hassakeh, inflicting casualties among America's Kurdish partners. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights first reported that the blast targeted a convoy of the U.S.-led coalition and U.S.-backed Kurdish-led fighters. The Observatory said three people were injured, but the U.S. military said there were no American casualties.

While no U.S. forces appear to have been seriously injured in Monday's attack, it was the second bombing aimed at a convoy including U.S. forces in Syria in less than a week.

The U.S.-led coalition confirmed the attack in a tweet, noting that a "combined U.S. and Syrian partner force convoy was involved in an apparent VBIED (vehicle borne improvised explosive device) attack today in Syria" on Monday.
Remember back in the days of the Iraq war when the liberals on this site used to post stories of attacks on our troops and you Nole and Turf used to accuse them of rooting for the terrorists to win? Good times.

I'm all for leaving Syria...but as with most things there was a good way to do it and Trump managed to shit all over that by bragging about how decimated ISIS is and claiming we'd be leaving immediately and without any exit plan whatsoever. It put our people and our allies in more danger.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

What's the big rush? The U.S. has been in Somalia for 28 years.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Exactly. Either ban all media, surround them on all sides and butcher them, or let their own strongmen take over.
Of course, with the occasional strategic assassination to serve to keep us safe(r).
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Our presence in the ME mostly serves Israel. I don't give a damn what happens to Israel, one way or the other. Our own national politics are crippled by their concerns, and the fear of being labeled an anti-Semite. And we're worried about Russia!
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Saw this in the news today:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... ry-warning

World War 3: 'Rapid military escalation' occurring between Iran and Israel
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The express is a little hysterical, war with Iran wouldn't spark WW3.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The next world war will be fought with keyboards. China and Russia pretty much already attack us relentlessly. I suppose the only question is how much of it is state sponsored/directed.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 pm The next world war will be fought with keyboards. China and Russia pretty much already attack us relentlessly. I suppose the only question is how much of it is state sponsored/directed.
Truth. Our infrastructure will be disabled before the real shit starts.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Notice how quiet everyone gets when you mention Israel? Everyone is afraid of them. Everyone.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:23 pm Notice how quiet everyone gets when you mention Israel? Everyone is afraid of them. Everyone.
If us getting out of Syria forces Israel to fight more of its own battles than that would be a good thing. We've been propping them up and supplying them with all the high tech weaponry for long enough. Bout time they use it on their own and leave us out of it. That won't happen though. Our pols on both sides fall all over themselves to defend Israel at all costs. Its ridiculous.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Fallout from the annhilation of ISIS strongholds:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/is ... d=61175508

Bitch wants to be let back into the US after living the dream and getting knocked up by a Tunisian fighter.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.