Kushners boss gets his

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Kushners boss gets his

Post by DandyDon »

Trump declares emergency to expedite arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/24/politics ... index.html

This should bother everyone if you have a brain.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Kushners boss gets his

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Saudi Arabia and Israel seem to have some sort of unholy alliance. I guess it’s about Iran. Haven’t looked into it.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ive always felt that Iran and Israel were the most natural fit for us to work with in the region. Its a shame they fucking hate each other.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:53 am Saudi Arabia and Israel seem to have some sort of unholy alliance. I guess it’s about Iran. Haven’t looked into it.
They both certainly have the ear of this administration.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Donald "The check and balances" Trump
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Judge blocks $1B in funding diverted under emergency order from being used to build border wall

Granting the Sierra Club and Southern Border Communities Coalition a preliminary injunction, U.S. District Judge Haywood S. Gilliam wrote, “The position that when Congress declines the Executive’s request to appropriate funds, the Executive nonetheless may simply find a way to spend those funds 'without Congress' does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic."

"The case is not about whether the challenged border barrier construction plan is wise or unwise," Gilliam wrote. "It's about how the administration plans to fund it."

Hah. Get fucked, Donald.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-b ... d=63271286
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Wut wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:53 am Saudi Arabia and Israel seem to have some sort of unholy alliance. I guess it’s about Iran. Haven’t looked into it.
They both certainly have the ear of this administration.
Of every administration. I do appreciate that the democrats, because of their move toward Muslims and embrace of millennials, are moving away from Israel. This is a good thing, but it’s not conviction; it’s politics. You’d have to go through the halls of Congress with a flamethrower to burn out the influence Israel has on our policies.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am Ive always felt that Iran and Israel were the most natural fit for us to work with in the region. Its a shame they fucking hate each other.
Yeah, I don’t know why we hate Iran so, unless it’s because of something that happened 40 years ago.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:00 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am Ive always felt that Iran and Israel were the most natural fit for us to work with in the region. Its a shame they fucking hate each other.
Yeah, I don’t know why we hate Iran so, unless it’s because of something that happened 40 years ago.
The Evangical Christian's pro-Israel platform has nurtured and grown the hate since the hostage crisis. Iran has done itself no favors with it's religious rhetoric and 'death to America' chants but Saudi Arabia is a more repressive society and has actually supported US enemies, openly like the Taliban and quietly like Al-Qaeda and ISIS, that have harmed Americans and it's interests. SA routinely murders its citizens that oppose the royal family and exports it's violent strain of Islam throughout the world. But you know........Iran and stuff....
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Believe me, I get that. But considering all of the shitshow populaces in the region there's at least a segment there that has some appreciation of modernity and yearning for advancement. Persians are not Arabs and trust me, they will let you know that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:34 pm
The Evangical Christian's pro-Israel platform has nurtured and grown the hate since the hostage crisis. Iran has done itself no favors with it's religious rhetoric and 'death to America' chants but Saudi Arabia is a more repressive society and has actually supported US enemies, openly like the Taliban and quietly like Al-Qaeda and ISIS, that have harmed Americans and it's interests. SA routinely murders its citizens that oppose the royal family and exports it's violent strain of Islam throughout the world. But you know........Iran and stuff....
Their madrassas are like school for cancer.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Far before that, our CIA stuck them with the Shah, playing all sorts of dirty tricks on them. Stuff we'd be outraged if done to us.

It's not surprising Iran doesn't trust us.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:10 pm
Believe me, I get that. But considering all of the shitshow populaces in the region there's at least a segment there that has some appreciation of modernity and yearning for advancement. Persians are not Arabs and trust me, they will let you know that.
Damn straight. It's like using the word Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! to them.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Word filter!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:28 pm
Far before that, our CIA stuck them with the Shah, playing all sorts of dirty tricks on them. Stuff we'd be outraged if done to us.

It's not surprising Iran doesn't trust us.
Its a surprise that any third world country does trust us.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Right here in this thread we've gone on about our sticking our nose into a multitude of other countries business. Yet I am supposed to be OUTRAGED!!11! when another country does it to us? That is hypocrisy at its finest. I dont like it but but I cant really bitch about it while we actively pursue regime change, instigate coups and arm nations to fight proxy wars.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Sun May 26, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:54 am Right here in this thread we've gone on about our sticking our nose into a multitude of other countries business. Yet I am supposed to OUTRAGED!!11! when another country does it to us? That is hypocrisy at its finest. I dont like it but but I cant really bitch about it while we actively pursue regime change, instigate coups and arm nations to fight proxy wars.
Well we don't expect our Presidential candidates to actually seek it out and encourage it. It kind of what helps separates us from the tin pot democracys. So now we have a tin pot dictator wannabee.
I blame Biker.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:59 am The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
LOL, yup!!! It's a good thing the US armed the mujahideen and a Saudi Arabian named Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan, against the Soviets in the 80's.
Currently AFK.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:54 am Right here in this thread we've gone on about our sticking our nose into a multitude of other countries business. Yet I am supposed to be OUTRAGED!!11! when another country does it to us? That is hypocrisy at its finest. I dont like it but but I cant really bitch about it while we actively pursue regime change, instigate coups and arm nations to fight proxy wars.
You're supposed to at least be outraged at the traitors who worked with them if you can't muster up any outrage for the GRU.

Just try to think for a moment how you would have responded if it had been the dem candidate caught in collusion and obstruction. Indifference? Bullshit.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Only the Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians. There was an investigation and everything.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The investigation found that they did in fact collude, though as trump's lawyer pointed out long ago collusion isn't actually a crime. The report cleared them of criminal conspiracy, not the same thing.

What do you think the word collusion means exactly?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 pm The investigation found that they did in fact collude, though as trump's lawyer pointed out long ago collusion isn't actually a crime. The report cleared them of criminal conspiracy, not the same thing.

You keep going back and forth between collusion and conspiracy. Neither the Trump nor the Trump team colluded with the Russians. They didn't work with them. Whatever the Russians did, they did on their own, without help from Team Trump.
The big question is, when are they going tog o after Christopher Steele?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:30 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 pm The investigation found that they did in fact collude, though as trump's lawyer pointed out long ago collusion isn't actually a crime. The report cleared them of criminal conspiracy, not the same thing.

You keep going back and forth between collusion and conspiracy. Neither the Trump nor the Trump team colluded with the Russians. They didn't work with them. Whatever the Russians did, they did on their own, without help from Team Trump.
I continue to distinguish between collusion and conspiracy, because they have different meanings. I asked you what you think collusion means, you failed to answer. Trump and co did collude, they did work with them, it's right there in the Mueller report. Would you like to explore the parts of the Mueller report that lay out collusion? Let's start with you admitting you know what the word means.

What imaginary crime would they go after Steele for exactly?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:59 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:30 pm

I continue to distinguish between collusion and conspiracy, because they have different meanings. I asked you what you think collusion means, you failed to answer. Trump and co did collude, they did work with them, it's right there in the Mueller report. Would you like to explore the parts of the Mueller report that lay out collusion? Let's start with you admitting you know what the word means.

What imaginary crime would they go after Steele for exactly?
I don’t know that Steele broke any laws, as he’s not an American citizen. Those who used his dossier and leaked it, that’s another thing.