How Trump could be re-elected

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

How Trump could be re-elected

Post by beagleboy »

Chris Arnade, left side writer talking about America w/ Tucker Carlson.

FYI, Tucker Carlson supposedly declared how much he likes the Elizabeth Warren economic model she's pushing. All the people bashing Dems for going on FOX News are probably shitting themselves right about now.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: How Trump could be re-elected

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It's from FOX News and Tucker Carlson therefore I will not watch because it might challenge my worldview and force me to actually think about things from a different perspective.

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:28 pm It's from FOX News and Tucker Carlson therefore I will not watch because it might challenge my worldview and force me to actually think about things from a different perspective.

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
That's probably a good policy
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:28 pm It's from FOX News and Tucker Carlson therefore I will not watch because it might challenge my worldview and force me to actually think about things from a different perspective.

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
The fact that you revel in your confirmation bias bubble is not something to be proud of.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
The fact that you revel in your confirmation bias bubble is not something to be proud of.
How much time do you think average Faux Nooz watchers spend watching MessNBC?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
such irony in that statement
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
Irrelevant. Confirmation bias and a tendency to search and approve of viewpoints consistent with ones own transcends party lines. That doesn't mean that both FOX and MSNBC, despite their obvious bias, can't have the occasional thoughtful segment.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:32 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
Irrelevant. Confirmation bias and a tendency to search and approve of viewpoints consistent with ones own transcends party lines. That doesn't mean that both FOX and MSNBC, despite their obvious bias, can't have the occasional thoughtful segment.
Your comment implies a criticism of liberals because they tend not to watch Faux. I'm just pointing out that the criticism obviously also applies to your typical conservative Faux viewer who knows of nothing else.

If you're saying that people ought to expose themselves to other viewpoints, we agree. It's one of the reasons I dive into this cesspool! :lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Sin,
Every Lefty ujrefugee
Fox news on occasion, not Tucker. I'm not going to watch 20 hours of him to see if he spends two minutes saying something worth hearing.
wut?