Socrates on Democracy

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: Socrates on Democracy

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:12 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:12 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:10 pm But they weren't a couple years ago? They were voted into office, just the way you want. You're so in love with Democracy as it is, deal with it.
It is indeed a democracy and I have the freedom of speech in this democracy and I will call out their hypocrisy and lies and if you can't deal with that I suggest you mute my account and go fuck yourself.
Sorry, Boo Boo. Did feelings get hurt? Not to call out your hypocrisy, but you also can mute my account if you can't deal with it. :dink:
You are the one puling about my comments
I have never puled in my life. I asked you a question and you peed your pants about it. Now I find it amusing to keep poking the bear. Albeit a little crying bear.
You're puling right now like a little girl. There's no urine here. No ones scared of you bro
Maybe you need to look in a dictionary, LOL. But I find it quite amusing you associated urine with being scared. I never suggested you were scared. I suggested you were peeing your pants like a little girl throwing a tantrum. Project much? Sorry if I scared you. Bro.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

No ones scared bro
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I had to look up "puling".
True story.
Right here might be the only time I can remember I've ever seen that word used in my life.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 am I had to look up "puling".
True story.
Right here might be the only time I can remember I've ever seen that word used in my life.
I learned it in a Stephen King book
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:51 am
True story.
If I had the patience, I would suggest a Word of the Day that we had to work into a thread. I had to look it up, too. I used it on the kids last night and they were horrified. I told them to 'go look it up' and they were embarrassed. :D Score one for the Captain!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 pm
True story.
If I had the patience, I would suggest a Word of the Day that we had to work into a thread. I had to look it up, too. I used it on the kids last night and they were horrified. I told them to 'go look it up' and they were embarrassed. :D Score one for the Captain!
:rolling: Well Ole Steve knows a thing or two about scaring kids :rolling:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 pm
True story.
"The Shining" is a fucking masterpiece. In his prime dude was legit talented.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 pm
True story.
"The Shining" is a fucking masterpiece. In his prime dude was legit talented.
Loved the book and the Kubrick version
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yes, your taxes go up less then what your premiums and copays cost. Then your healthcare is free like the mail gets delivered to my mailbox for free.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

and now, onto our shocking main story: did you know that Clinton pedophile Benghazi treason sex rings increased their deep state sexual assault scandal numbers with this one easy trick? Stay tuned to learn the shocking techniques that illegal immigrant alien terrorist M-13 members brought over in nuclear car explosion Ebola scare Armageddon Obama.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:26 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:16 pm Yes, your taxes go up less then what your premiums and copays cost. Then your healthcare is free like the mail gets delivered to my mailbox for free.
You seem to have the numbers on this plan. Care to share them?

The numbers are 6 25 36 84
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Other than every other developed nation in the world and your own public sector, there's just no evidence that it's way cheaper and more efficient.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:34 pmXactly
It's more than Trump has worked on it

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm Meh, once Biden is elected we'll be back at government funding of private equities, which is fine by me. No way he destroys BHO's legacy
You seem to know the plan, you got some numbers?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm Meh, once Biden is elected we'll be back at government funding of private equities, which is fine by me. No way he destroys BHO's legacy
You seem to know the plan, you got some numbers?
You understand the ACA is already in place, right?
The parts they weren't able to strip away
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I really think the best thing for 'murican healthcare would be the trump administration winning it's legal case to circumvent congress and kill the ACA through the courts before 2020. Sure, that'll kill people, but the dems are the only ones with any ideas on this and they need a big mandate to get anything done. Gotta be worth killing a few thousand fatties and poor folk for the long term gains.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »