Trump directed Cohen to Lie to Congress

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Trump directed Cohen to Lie to Congress

Post by stymiegreen »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Trump directed Cohen to Lie to Congress

Post by Antknot »

...if true...
....has not confirmed...
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:58 pm When I want an update on the expansion of Kim Kardashian's ass, I'll head to Buzzfeed.
More likely than Cohen acting alone to work on a billion dollar project, or two journalists at an actually fairly respectable outlet (buzzfeed news is not the same as Buzzfeed) making up two law enforcement sources who are making up multiple witnesses text messages and internal emails.

I'll bet you 3 months of avatar it's true and will be in the Mueller report.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

How legitimate is Buzzfeed News?

Before we begin to denigrate the source over the last few years Buzzfeed News (not to be confused with the usual Buzzfeed "quizzes") has built a very strong investigative team consisting of multiple Pulitzer award winning journalists.[1] It began in 2013 when Buzzfeed created an investigative unit for their News department, they hired Pulitzer winner Mark Schoofs to lead the team.[2] They've been steadily adding experienced individuals to their ranks.[3]

Buzzfeed News was a 2018 Pulitzer International Reporting finalist for their work on Russia.[4]

For a stunning probe across two continents that proved that operatives with apparent ties to Vladimir Putin have engaged in a targeted killing campaign against his perceived enemies on British and American soil.

A recent example of their reporting;

In May of 2018 Buzzfeed News reported that Michael Cohen lied to lawmakers in Congress about the Trump Moscow Tower project.[5]

In November of 2018 Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress.[6]

Last night Buzzfeed News reported that convicted felon Michael Cohen lied at the direction of President Trump.[7]

Investigative journalists Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier broke both BFN stories and were members of the team that was nominated for a Pulitzer last year for their Russia coverage.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

analhamster wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:58 pm When I want an update on the expansion of Kim Kardashian's ass, I'll head to Buzzfeed.
More likely than Cohen acting alone to work on a billion dollar project, or two journalists at an actually fairly respectable outlet (buzzfeed news is not the same as Buzzfeed) making up two law enforcement sources who are making up multiple witnesses text messages and internal emails.

Get a time limit on when the report is out.
I say it won't come out till primary season starts in 2020. If not later.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Get a time limit on when the report is out.
I say it won't come out till primary season starts in 2020. If not later.
Within 3 months I expect. People close to the investigation are saying it's winding up and cooperating witnesses getting sentenced, which indicates it's close to done. The only thing I can see that might delay it is if Mueller pursue's a legal case to compel trump to perjure himself, that could see it last until 2020.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:58 am

Fine, you’re on
Too late bikey
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 am Remember, there is no such thing as fake news and the media treats trump fairly
Mueller didn’t say Buzzfeed is wrong. All he said is that some of the details are inaccurate. Did the media treat Obama fairly, did Trump?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate."
-Spokesman for Muellers Office

lolz
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 am "BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate."
-Spokesman for Muellers Office

lolz
It's a sparse statement. Notice the words used "to the Special Counsel's Office" "by this office" Mueller isn't the only investigation.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Still significantly drops the odds though, not that trump directed cohen to lie but whether Mueller has multiple source evidence of it. Too slow biker, interesting that you wouldn't bet until after Mueller issued a statement though isn't it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:31 pm You dipshits can’t spot fake news if your lives depended on it. This piece had red flags all throughout it but your TDS is so strong that you were blinded by it. That’s the real lesson here

Now man up and own it

:baaa:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:31 pm You dipshits can’t spot fake news if your lives depended on it. This piece had red flags all throughout it but your TDS is so strong that you were blinded by it. That’s the real lesson here

Now man up and own it
Trump puts out an endless stream of bullshit which you lap up, it's the trumpcucks who can't distinguish reality. Cohen did continue negotiating on trump tower Russia through June 2016, the question is just whether Mueller can prove trump directed it. Even with a manager as incompetent as trump it strains the credulity of non cucks that employees were negotiating billion dollar deals he knew nothing about.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump supporters: "Mueller is an angry dem part of the deep state you can't trust him!"

Also Trump supporters: "Mueller said Buzzfeed is wrong so I'm gonna trust Mueller on this"
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:43 pm
analhamster wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Now man up and own it
Trump puts out an endless stream of bullshit which you lap up, it's the trumpcucks who can't distinguish reality. Cohen did continue negotiating on trump tower Russia through June 2016, the question is just whether Mueller can prove trump directed it. Even with a manager as incompetent as trump it strains the credulity of non cucks that employees were negotiating billion dollar deals he knew nothing about.
So in your mind, it’s still true, despite the lack of evidence.

You cunts said the same thing about the GWB letter that destroyed Dan Rahters career.
I'd say it's more likely than not that a trump employee trying to negotiate a billion dollar deal for trump was directed by trump. I guess I just don't see trump as quite as incompetent a manager as you do.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Giuliani now admits trump did speak to Cohen about it, and met with Cohen about the moscow plan throughout the campaign. The best remaining spin trump cucks can put on it is that Trump only knew Cohen lied to congress and didn't tell him to, at least until Mueller reports.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

And never called him out on it
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:43 pm
analhamster wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:05 pm

Now man up and own it
So in your mind, it’s still true, despite the lack of evidence.

You cunts said the same thing about the GWB letter that destroyed Dan Rahters career.
So I guess the scenario you're going with is that Trump just happened to have surrounded himself with a bunch of disreputable rogue actors and they were repeatedly involved in these shady dealings and he had absolutely no knowledge of any of it? You have the balls to say that to someone with a straight face? Really? Really? Lulz.

As has been mentioned there is no longer any dispute that these types of negotiations and dealings were taking place the only piece missing is direct evidence that Trump directed the people involved in these dealings to lie about it. But to act as if there is just no evidence of any shady dealings going on here which is what you're attempting with your polyanna routine here is quite laughable. I guess you're gonna feign surprise on this thing until literally they are forcing Trump out of office. Good for you, guy. :lol:

You accuse people of having TDS(probably because that's the defense Daddy told you to use) but you are guilty of the opposite...BTDS...Blindly Defending Trump Syndrome....you just want to hear the details of the story so you can figure out how you can defend Trump's side of it. And that goes for whether Trump was involved in Russian Collusion to whether Trump put mayo on his ham sandwich yesterday. You'll defend Trump's side of both just as vigorously.