Iran downs US drone

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Iran downs US drone

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:42 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:36 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:27 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:22 pm Are you saying there's nothing going on in Iraq right now, and that it can't be blamed on the invasion?

(Sorry, tried to shorten thread. Fucked it up.)
Nope. I'm saying the Iraq war refers to the conflict from 2003-2011, and the Iraq civil war refers to the conflict from 2014-2017, when ISIL lost it's last territory, it remains fighting an insurgency.
So "The War" is ongoing.
You missed an edit, just pointing it out now so you don't get your panties too wadded. I'll repost it here. "The War" isn't a term that actually refers to any specific conflict.

The Iraq war refers to the conflict from 2003 when the US led coalition attacked, to 2011 when the US withdrew, and the Iraq civil war refers to the conflict from 2014-2017, when ISIL lost it's last territory, it remains fighting an insurgency. The insurgency following the Iraq Civil War is ongoing, and the turks are up to some shenanigans against the Kurds in the north.

What you said, in case you've forgotten was that the Iraq war lasted 1 month in 2003 and was an easy win for the US. You were wrong on both counts.
Yes, the war was over in a month. The resulting insurgency and violence goes on to this day. The fact that the U.S. troops aren't there means nothing. people don't stop dying just because you aren't seeing them. They can say this or that time frame defines the war, but that's just labels.
We both understand what I said, what I meant at the time, and that I have been perfectly consistent. Whether you agree or not, it was not unclear.
And you're back to repeating your provably false statement. The war was over in 8 years and 9 months. This is a fact.
No, it did not. U.S. troops pulled out at that time. What we called "The war" ended then.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:46 pm No, it did not. U.S. troops pulled out at that time. What we called "The war" ended then.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+iraq+war

You seem to have lost cohesiveness there, are you back to admitting the Iraq War means what it actually means again?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:50 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:46 pm No, it did not. U.S. troops pulled out at that time. What we called "The war" ended then.

You seem to have lost cohesiveness there, are you back to admitting the Iraq War means what it actually means again?
Not remotely. I remain consistent.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Consistently stupid, yes. You do intermittently admit the Iraq war lasted more than a month, but you just can't keep it up. 2003-2011, all you have to do is click the link and admit it.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Consistently stupid, yes. You do intermittently admit the Iraq war lasted more than a month, but you just can't keep it up. 2003-2011, all you have to do is click the link and admit it.
Admit that you only care about people who died in 2003-2011? They're the ones covered by your version of "the war"? Not the later ones?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Admit that you only care about people who died in 2003-2011? They're the ones covered by your version of "the war"? Not the later ones?
I'm not seeing how your new desperate evasion attempt relates to anything. I don't care about people who died after the war because I am capable of recognising what period the war lasted? Does not follow. I brought up the iraqi dead as one of the major costs of the war pages back, first time you've mentioned it.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:14 pm

I'm not seeing how your new desperate evasion attempt relates to anything. I don't care about people who died after the war because I am capable of recognising what period the war lasted? Does not follow. I brought up the iraqi dead as one of the major costs of the war pages back, first time you've mentioned it.
I'm not remotely desperate. I'm laughing at you, because you're so fussy.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:18 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:50 pm https://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+iraq+war

Uh huh, sure thing old timer. So are you now recognising, again, that the Iraq war ended in 2011? Or are you still pretending it lasted a month? Are you still claiming it was easy because the objective was really to admit defeat to the insurgency as soon as it started?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:20 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:18 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm Not remotely. I remain consistent.
Uh huh, sure thing old timer. So are you now recognising, again, that the Iraq war ended in 2011? Or are you still pretending it lasted a month? Are you still claiming it was easy because the objective was really to admit defeat to the insurgency as soon as it started?
C'mon! you're not even trying.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 pm
C'mon! you're not even trying.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You simply reposted the same thing again.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 pm You simply reposted the same thing again.
Because you refused to answer it. It's not at all clear if you're currently on the flip or the flop on understanding when the Iraq war ended.

So are you now recognising, again, that the Iraq war ended in 2011? Or are you still pretending it lasted a month? Are you still claiming it was easy because the objective was really to admit defeat to the insurgency as soon as it started?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:15 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 pm You simply reposted the same thing again.
Because you refused to answer it. It's not at all clear if you're currently on the flip or the flop on understanding when the Iraq war ended.

So are you now recognising, again, that the Iraq war ended in 2011? Or are you still pretending it lasted a month? Are you still claiming it was easy because the objective was really to admit defeat to the insurgency as soon as it started?
Ohhhh, I get it! You're doing that crazy thing you do, where you pretend some trite question is so important and difficult that the person can't possibly answer it.

Answer my question! I demand you answer my question! You wouldn't be German, would you?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Ohhhh, I get it! You're doing that crazy thing you do, where you pretend some trite question is so important and difficult that the person can't possibly answer it.

Answer my question! I demand you answer my question! You wouldn't be German, would you?
Well since we're pretending to discuss your mistaken claim that the Iraq war was an easy win, when the iraq war occurred is kinda fundamental, no? I've spent a few pages now trying to get you to admit you can grasp when the iraq war actually was. This isn't saving face for you, you just look retarded.

It's not at all clear if you're currently on the flip or the flop on understanding when the Iraq war ended.

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

It's sad to see AH get his ass kicked again intellectually.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's sad to see think that's the case
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 am It's sad to see AH get his ass kicked again intellectually.
Do you think the Iraq war was a quick and easy victory for the US?

Sad little cheerleader as always, but you can't and won't defend the position you are cheering for. It can't be defended, that's why this buffoon is desperately flip flopping on admitting when the war ended. You aren't going to attempt to defend the position you're cheerleading for, you aren't even going to admit you see the question, you sad pathetic old fool.

You know, I don't even know why you have such a sandy vag? Whatever discussion I kicked your ass so thoroughly that you've nursed a grudge for years, was just nothing to me. Don't even remember it. And for you it's with you every day and informs every post you make. That's really just incredibly sad for you.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 am

Well since we're pretending to discuss your mistaken claim that the Iraq war was an easy win, when the iraq war occurred is kinda fundamental, no? I've spent a few pages now trying to get you to admit you can grasp when the iraq war actually was. This isn't saving face for you, you just look retarded.

It's not at all clear if you're currently on the flip or the flop on understanding when the Iraq war ended.

You’re bugging.

Have you considered talking to a therapist? Seriously. Your behavior in so many conversations is strange, to say the least. I’ve been perfectly clear from the outset what my position is, and it hasn’t changed one iota. But you get into this bizarre “answer ze question” thing, and that’s all she wrote. I really do feel sorry for you.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 am It's sad to see AH get his ass kicked again intellectually.
The dude’s fucking crazy.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 am It's sad to see think that's the case
AH is nothing but a nitpicking, pretentious, insecure blowhard.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 am

You’re bugging.

Have you considered talking to a therapist? Seriously. Your behavior in so many conversations is strange, to say the least. I’ve been perfectly clear from the outset what my position is, and it hasn’t changed one iota. But you get into this bizarre “answer ze question” thing, and that’s all she wrote. I really do feel sorry for you.
Uh huh. If you feel that you've already answered these very simple questions, then surely the simplest approach would be to just quote yourself answering them, no? The problem you have is that you can't, because you are desparately flip flopping trying to avoid admittig you were wrong. It's very sad at your age, but it's just what you are, a pathetic man baby who just can't bring himself to admit error. I will continue humiliating you for as long as you continue to consent to be humiliated:

I’ve been perfectly clear from the outset what my position is
Your position that the war took a month or your position that it took 8 years? You're attempting to argue both incompatible positions simultaneously, you sad old fool.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

What time is it in your neck of the woods, crazy? :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 am What time is it in your neck of the woods, crazy? :lol:
3.16, I'm lying next to a woman I've fucked into unconsciousness and watching the overrated 2009 film avatar while I wait to get sleepy. I'll sleep about 5 hours then spring up to face the day with more mental resources than you can comprehend existing. Try answering something related to the topic, you sad coward.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 am What time is it in your neck of the woods, crazy? :lol:
3.16, I'm lying next to a woman I've fucked into unconsciousness and watching the overrated 2009 film avatar while I wait to get sleepy. I'll sleep about 5 hours then spring up to face the day with more mental resources than you can comprehend existing. Try answering something related to the topic, you sad coward.
Lol. Uhuh. You don’t get laid, dude. You spend all your time on UJ picking nits and trying to bully other posters. I’m immune, though, because I see you, and I don’t have my ego tied up in an online forum.