2020 Candidates

Post Reply
User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

2020 Candidates

#1

Post by Stapes » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Republican or Democrat. Who is on your radar? Who is a non starter?



I'll start with Kirsten Gillibrand


Don't like: Craven oppurtunist. Would throw her mother under a bus if it would make her look good. Blinks waaaayy too much when being interviewed. Weird eyelids. Would not bang.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:07 pm

I would love to see the guy of Louisiana to jump in but sadly my party would never support him. Not bat shit crazy enough

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#3

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Tulsi Gabbard is the hottest.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: 2020 Candidates

#4

Post by Stapes » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:07 pm
I would love to see the guy of Louisiana to jump in but sadly my party would never support him. Not bat shit crazy enough



Just to be clear......your party is???? :)
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
stymiegreen
UJR Fact Checker
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#5

Post by stymiegreen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm

Kamala Harris

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#6

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm

Stapes wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:07 pm
I would love to see the guy of Louisiana to jump in but sadly my party would never support him. Not bat shit crazy enough



Just to be clear......your party is???? :)
Democrat

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#7

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm

stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm
Kamala Harris
Based on what? Skin color?

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#8

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm

No one is buying it buddy.

User avatar
stymiegreen
UJR Fact Checker
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#9

Post by stymiegreen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm
stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm
Kamala Harris
Based on what? Skin color?
Yep. That's the only thing I base my vote on. I'm a democrat after all.

Her intelligence and fortitude as a prosector and attorney general don't even enter into it for me.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#10

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:30 pm

stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm
stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm
Kamala Harris
Based on what? Skin color?
Yep. That's the only thing I base my vote on. I'm a democrat after all.

Her intelligence and fortitude as a prosector and attorney general don't even enter into it for me.
Without googling, what are the accomplishments that attract you to her?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#11

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:31 pm

analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm
No one is buying it buddy.
As Will Rogers said, I’m a Democrat, not a member of an organized party

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#12

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:41 pm

I'd go with Sanders if he were younger, but we're less inclined to elect the geriatrics over here. 79 is too old for that job.

User avatar
stymiegreen
UJR Fact Checker
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#13

Post by stymiegreen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:30 pm
stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:26 pm
stymiegreen wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:25 pm
Kamala Harris
Based on what? Skin color?
Yep. That's the only thing I base my vote on. I'm a democrat after all.

Her intelligence and fortitude as a prosector and attorney general don't even enter into it for me.
Without googling, what are the accomplishments that attract you to her?
The question was who is on your radar. I didn't make a spreadsheet with her accomplishments, but I have liked her demeanor and her ideas when I've seen her speak. She was good during the Kavanaugh hearings and I've agreed with her take on issues when I've read them. My take is strictly from a can I see her as a leader I'd get behind sort of stance. My answer is yes. Its also from an angle of fresh ideas from a younger base instead of relying on the same old collection of old fossils we've been choosing from for decades in the Democratic Parrty.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11370
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#14

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Since the current reality star president is working out so well, I'm really hoping judge judy runs for potus
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: 2020 Candidates

#15

Post by Wut » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:26 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:07 pm
I would love to see the guy of Louisiana to jump in but sadly my party would never support him. Not bat shit crazy enough
My party...

:jumpeveryone:

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3232
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#16

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Y'all are just pissing in the wind. This is your next POTUS:

Image

And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... ted_States

I am 100% on the Haley train and even the dipshit R's will get on board when push comes to shove.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#17

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11370
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#18

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Image

Basically the same

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#19

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm

analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.
So?

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#20

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.
So?
So what Cheezy said is directly refuted by the facts. What couldn't you grasp?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#21

Post by Biker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm

analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.
So?
So what Cheezy said is directly refuted by the facts. What couldn't you grasp?
You’re basing it on Congressional caucus, not party membership

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11370
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#22

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.
So?
So what Cheezy said is directly refuted by the facts. What couldn't you grasp?
You’re basing it on Congressional caucus, not party membership
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.

Higher office and party membership is now the same thing
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#23

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm
analhamster wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm
And before anybody says anything R's have had no issue electing minorities to Higher Office. Basically at the same rate as Dims.
The democrat caucus is now 38% white men, versus 90% for the GOP. It's really not even close.
So?
So what Cheezy said is directly refuted by the facts. What couldn't you grasp?
You’re basing it on Congressional caucus, not party membership
'It' being election to higher office, so yes, that is what the words mean. What is it you think Cheezy said that you literally just quoted?

If you wanted to look at party membership instead, then still dems though. Women lean democratic, blacks, asians, hispanics all overwhelmingly lean democratic.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 2020 Candidates

#24

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Al Franken?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11370
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#25

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 pm
Al Franken?
Serial flak jacket groper
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

Post Reply