2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:51 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:41 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:35 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:20 pm

He correctly judged that he could get away with it with Russian help, which he did. Derrrr.

Try reading some of the link, the conspiracy theory is pretty easy to pull apart. Her continuing to rely on debunked information means she's unfit for office, it's trump's basic problem too. They cannot process things that don't fit what they want to believe. Sound familiar?
Trump eventually went on to strike Syria
Yes, and you have literally just cheered Assad 'taking back his territory'. He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all. Now with Trump and Putin's help Assad is taking back the rest of Syria. Turkey aren't going to hang in there with Russian air support against them, they'll just slaughter all the kurds they can and negotiate a new buffer zone.
Youre completely dismissing Obama's 'line in the sand' statement regarding Assad and the use of chem weapons. So are you telling me that he believed Obama was a beta cuck and would not back his own words?
what i just said wrote:He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all.
And he was correct wasn't he. With Putin and Trump on his side, he's on course to victory.
The first chemical attack occurred during the Obama administration. You know that, right?
Yes. Maybe try reading the thread again slowly?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:00 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:59 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:51 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Yes, and you have literally just cheered Assad 'taking back his territory'. He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all. Now with Trump and Putin's help Assad is taking back the rest of Syria. Turkey aren't going to hang in there with Russian air support against them, they'll just slaughter all the kurds they can and negotiate a new buffer zone.
Youre completely dismissing Obama's 'line in the sand' statement regarding Assad and the use of chem weapons. So are you telling me that he believed Obama was a beta cuck and would not back his own words?
what i just said wrote:He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all.
And he was correct wasn't he. With Putin and Trump on his side, he's on course to victory.
The first chemical attack occurred during the Obama administration. You know that, right?
Nice deflect
Maybe try using words to express a point?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Nice deflect
So are you telling me that he believed Obama was a beta cuck and would not back his own words?
what I just said wrote:
what i just said, again wrote:He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Nice deflect
So are you telling me that he believed Obama was a beta cuck and would not back his own words?
what I just said wrote:
what i just said, again wrote:He either factored in the responses as a cost of doing business and was right, or just figured he could dupe enough people that there'd be no reprisal at all.
Trump wasnt in office then, you ignorant twit :lol:
I didn't say he was. I'm not seeing what has you confused. Right now, today, Assad is cruising to final victory, helped by Trump and Putin. He clearly believed at the time of the chemical attacks that he would get away with it, and he was correct. He did.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:34 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:11 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm

what I just said wrote:
Trump wasnt in office then, you ignorant twit :lol:
I didn't say he was. I'm not seeing what has you confused. Right now, today, Assad is cruising to final victory, helped by Trump and Putin. He clearly believed at the time of the chemical attacks that he would get away with it, and he was correct. He did.
No, youre blurring the attacks into one incident. Tell us, Tediousfuhrer, why didnt Obama back his own words and strike Syria after his line in the sand proclamation?
No I'm not. Are you drunk?

What Obama did was go to congress seeking approval for US involvement, something you'd approve of if you didn't reflexively oppose anything a democrat does. Never reached a vote but it was enough to make Assad poop his pants and make the joint US-Russian deal to remove a lot of the chemical weapons stockpile he'd always denied having.

Obama's words were actually "We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus. That would change my equation."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

So O gets a pass. Got it
On what?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:00 pm That Obama walked back his threat of military action if Assad used chem weapons. He pussied out. End of story
What do you think he said? That should be an easy one since I literally just quoted it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:04 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:00 pm That Obama walked back his threat of military action if Assad used chem weapons. He pussied out. End of story
What do you think he said? That should be an easy one since I literally just quoted it.
He said a year prior that any use of chemical weapons will warrant American military action. 1800 people were killed and hid behind asking for Congressional approval which he did not need
Obama's words were actually "We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus. That would change my equation."
Did you have some other quote in mind?

It did change his equation, he went to congress seeking a joint authorisation for military action against syria. As a direct result Russia got into gear to try and keep the US out of their playground and Syria entered an international agreement to declare and give up its chemical weapons stockpile. Are you saying he shouldn't have asked congress? That getting thousands of tons of chemical weapons surrendered and destroyed was a bad result? Try and think for yourself for a moment, the fox spin has you confused. This was an example of a president doing exactly what you think should be done isn't it? He went to congress to authorise the use of force, and in the event just the threat of that achieved his aim.

Are you saying he should instead have committed the US military to another forever war without consulting congress? Launched a few cruise missiles like chump did?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:31 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:04 pm
He said a year prior that any use of chemical weapons will warrant American military action. 1800 people were killed and hid behind asking for Congressional approval which he did not need
Did you have some other quote in mind?

It did change his equation, he went to congress seeking a joint authorisation for military action against syria. As a direct result Russia got into gear to try and keep the US out of their playground and Syria entered an international agreement to declare and give up its chemical weapons stockpile. Are you saying he shouldn't have asked congress? That getting thousands of tons of chemical weapons surrendered and destroyed was a bad result? Try and think for yourself for a moment, the fox spin has you confused. This was an example of a president doing exactly what you think should be done isn't it? He went to congress to authorise the use of force, and in the event just the threat of that achieved his aim.

Are you saying he should instead have committed the US military to another forever war without consulting congress?
He couldve taken the Trump approach and at least launch punitive air strikes
Instead of removing thousands of tons of chemical weapons from the syrian stockpile? Well yeah he could've, but it would not have achieved the results diplomacy did would it.

So you are criticising him for seeking congressional approval for a military operation? That's what you're going with? You don't think Presidents should do that?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:47 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm
So you are criticising him for seeking congressional approval for a military operation? That's what you're going with? You don't think Presidents should do that?
Because he didnt have to. Instead, he chose to turn the other cheek
You don't argue that the imperial presidency ignores the constitutional requirement for congressional authorisation then? You think a POTUS should be able to just strike anywhere they like? Trump's JD argued he didn't need congress to approve entering the syrian war with missile strikes because it wasn't really war to fire a bunch of missiles at a country. Like that argument? (Nothing new about it, Obama argued the same in Libya, the past few presidents have used it to. But didn't Obama find a better way here? Try to look past your obsessive hatred of the black man, shouldn't all of them have to behave this way?)

He could have just launched some cruise missiles like chump did sure. 100 million dollars and business as usual for Assad the next day, that's a slap on the wrist there sure enough. Also the predictable result factored in to the decision to use the naughty weapons in the first place. Instead he sought authorisation for a bigger commitment, which scared Assad and the Russkies into making some serious concessions. Pretending you can't grasp this is just silly, it was the optimal result for the minimum cost. Obama took a big risk and it paid off. It was really just some damn fine POTUSing.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

"Warren's Rise Hasn't Come At Biden's Expense"

https://fivethirtyeight.com/featur ... e/
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 pm Nate Silver hasnt been right in years
Silver talks numbers and likelyhoods, but people think he's giving outcomes.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:47 pm
B-Tender wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:42 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 pm Nate Silver hasnt been right in years
Silver talks numbers and likelyhoods, but people think he's giving outcomes.
I understand but his numbers and likelihoods have not been accurate of late. Not even close
Why FiveThirtyEight Gave Trump a Better Chance to win Than Anyone Else

https://fivethirtyeight.com/f ... e/
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Do we owe it to her?

https://kmox.radio.com/articles/news/mi ... re-primary

Former first lady Michelle Obama has said that she has no interest in running for president, however, a new poll suggests that people would welcome her to the race.

If Obama were to run in the New Hampshire primary, she would be leading the Democratic pack with 26% of the current survey.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24 pm Do we owe it to her?

Former first lady Michelle Obama has said that she has no interest in running for president, however, a new poll suggests that people would welcome her to the race.

If Obama were to run in the New Hampshire primary, she would be leading the Democratic pack with 26% of the current survey.
The only thing she is owed is an apology
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24 pm Do we owe it to her?

If the democrats wanted to win the Oval office, she would be their nominees VP.

Warren/Obama would probably beat Trump/Pence II.

But don't worry, it won't happen.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-joh ... er=twitter

A CNN anchor asked if a Bernie Sanders endorsement from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib was 'too urban'

Actually, he was saying other Dem candidate campaigns were saying this. It's okay though, it's not racist if the right people say it.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

NY Magazine and NBC are trying to attribute Sanders' entire speech to Warren actually saying it.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10 ... sions.html
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

She's a candidate again? Hallelujah!
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Antknot wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:56 pm Image
She and her husband(s) made it by working hard and smart, market appreciation on their real estate, and not having a ton of debt; not extracting it from the middle class. You attempt to conflate having money with not caring for those being shit on by other rich folks. Married law professors and authors of best sellers tend to make a good living

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatin ... 33b34fab57
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Hillary isn't predicting anything but the Russians are everywhere. Gabbard and Stein are now Russian assets.
EHKp8Y2WsAAO4nJ.png