2020 Candidates

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2151

Post by beagleboy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 pm

FSchmertz wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 pm
Lets say worse case scenario that 1,000,000 geezers kick the bucket. Is it too cynical to think that most of those folks are gonna have life insurance policies and/or assets to leave behind to relatives which may in turn be a modest boost to the economy?
Thinking most people will be lucky to have funeral expenses covered.
Locally, estates of <$40k avoid probate. I'm guessing that figure is set so that the majority of estates can avoid probate without a will. In California it is $150k.

I'd bet 50+% of the population has an estate value of <$20k and they are the most likely to die.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2152

Post by B-Tender » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:14 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 pm
I've been thinking about this as well. Taxes will be differnet next year. A lot more EIC. More losses on business returns. A lot of schedule D capital losses. Not to mention all the refinancing of mortgages with the low rates.
Do you do many EIC returns? I do one for a lady - been doing her return for 12-13 years.
Yes, I do quite a few.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2153

Post by beagleboy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Biden is supposed to have an internet meeting today. This will be the first time in 6 days that he's been seen or heard from anyone outside his campaign. Their reasons for him not being seen during a national emergency - they want to do videos but the ceilings in his house are really tall so they couldn't figure out how to do it.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2154

Post by beagleboy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Image

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2155

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Image
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2156

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Who removed those Biden posts?
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2157

Post by Stapes » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:58 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Who removed those Biden posts?
I did. I had second thoughts that maybe I was being a little hard on Uncle Joe. He had a teleprompter failure so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.



Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2158

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Who removed those Biden posts?
I did. I had second thoughts that maybe I was being a little hard on Uncle Joe. He had a teleprompter failure so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.



That's just embarrassing no matter what
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6477
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2159

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Who removed those Biden posts?
I did. I had second thoughts that maybe I was being a little hard on Uncle Joe. He had a teleprompter failure so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.



That's just embarrassing no matter what
He has a lot going on. No big deal

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2160

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:25 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Who removed those Biden posts?
I did. I had second thoughts that maybe I was being a little hard on Uncle Joe. He had a teleprompter failure so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.



That's just embarrassing no matter what
He has a lot going on. No big deal
Sure, you want Trump re-elected
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6477
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2161

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:25 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Who removed those Biden posts?
I did. I had second thoughts that maybe I was being a little hard on Uncle Joe. He had a teleprompter failure so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.



That's just embarrassing no matter what
He has a lot going on. No big deal
Sure, you want Trump re-elected
My votes and money state otherwise

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2162

Post by beagleboy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:56 pm




This man is a true leader.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2163

Post by beagleboy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:01 pm


User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2164

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:56 pm



This man is a true leader.
He does have a pretty severe speech impediment.... stuttering that pops up once in awhile but there is definitely something wrong with Uncle Joe.
Not in the a.m. bro.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2165

Post by Antknot » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Image

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2509
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2166

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:13 pm

That's scorched earth right there.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2167

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Let's just ignore the dementia case currently occupying the oval office
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2168

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm
Let's just ignore the dementia case currently occupying the oval office
Trumps got issues but Biden...man, surely you see that there is something wrong there on a whole different level?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12534
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2169

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:18 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm
Let's just ignore the dementia case currently occupying the oval office
Trumps got issues but Biden...man, surely you see that there is something wrong there on a whole different level?
Can we reach a bipartisan agreement to remove Trump/Pence tell Biden to stay on his porch in Delaware and have John Kasich be President for two years and will we try again in 2022?
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2170

Post by B-Tender » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:44 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:18 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm
Let's just ignore the dementia case currently occupying the oval office
Trumps got issues but Biden...man, surely you see that there is something wrong there on a whole different level?
Can we reach a bipartisan agreement to remove Trump/Pence tell Biden to stay on his porch in Delaware and have John Kasich be President for two years and will we try again in 2022?
I can live with that. I'd take Jeb Bush also at this point.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2171

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:48 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:18 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:15 pm
Let's just ignore the dementia case currently occupying the oval office
Trumps got issues but Biden...man, surely you see that there is something wrong there on a whole different level?
Can we reach a bipartisan agreement to remove Trump/Pence tell Biden to stay on his porch in Delaware and have John Kasich be President for two years and will we try again in 2022?
Sure. Kasich was actually my preferred choice on the R side in 2016.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2172

Post by Stapes » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 am

Biden is going to turn out to be a monumental embarrassment.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2173

Post by necronomous » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am

Stapes wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 am
Biden is going to turn out to be a monumental embarrassment.
No worse than what we have now.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2174

Post by Stapes » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 am

necronomous wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am
Stapes wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 am
Biden is going to turn out to be a monumental embarrassment.
No worse than what we have now.

Now we finally agree
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: 2020 Candidates

#2175

Post by necronomous » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:12 am

Stapes wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 am
necronomous wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am
Stapes wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 am
Biden is going to turn out to be a monumental embarrassment.
No worse than what we have now.

Now we finally agree
We agree on a bunch of things. You either ignore or don't ask but assume. Fun times.

Post Reply