2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm What if I told you that I wouldn't support an open borders candidate
Nonsense, you;d be balls deep into that candidate because they have a D next to their name
You are completely wrong
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 pm When we say thats what the Dims are going for we're told we are full of shit. What about when Gabbard says it?
Gabbard on the border:

"I think it's fair," Gabbard responded. "I don't support open borders. Without secure borders, we don't really have a country and while some of the other Democratic candidates will say, 'Well, open borders, that's a conservative argument and that's not really what’s being advocated for,' if you look at some of the practical implications of some of the things they are pushing for, it is essentially open borders."
What if I told you that Gabbard doesn't speak for all liberals?
What if I told you that now that a fairly liberal Democratic presidential candidate has said the exact same thing we've been saying for years you can't say we're way off base anymore?
What if I told you that I wouldn't support an open borders candidate and I don't think anyone else here would. And any Democratic Candidate that said I'm for open borders wouldn't gather much, if any support.
I'd add the Democrats will be making a mistake if they make a big deal out of programs to compensate "special groups" for things my great great grandparents might have done, but probably didn't (black people, Native Americans etc). That kind of talk will lose my vote, especially if they come up with anyone but Chump to run.

Unfortunately, Chump is a horrendous scumbag, and the Democrats will really have to nominate a nutjob (hello Sanders) for me to forget to vote.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 pm When we say thats what the Dims are going for we're told we are full of shit. What about when Gabbard says it?
Gabbard on the border:

"I think it's fair," Gabbard responded. "I don't support open borders. Without secure borders, we don't really have a country and while some of the other Democratic candidates will say, 'Well, open borders, that's a conservative argument and that's not really what’s being advocated for,' if you look at some of the practical implications of some of the things they are pushing for, it is essentially open borders."
What if I told you that now that a fairly liberal Democratic presidential candidate has said the exact same thing we've been saying for years you can't say we're way off base anymore?
What if I told you that I wouldn't support an open borders candidate and I don't think anyone else here would. And any Democratic Candidate that said I'm for open borders wouldn't gather much, if any support.
I'd add the Democrats will be making a mistake if they make a big deal out of programs to compensate "special groups" for things my great great grandparents might have done, but probably didn't (black people, Native Americans etc). That kind of talk will lose my vote, especially if they come up with anyone but Chump to run.
I don't believe in reparations
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 pm
Gabbard on the border:

I don't believe in reparations
Me neither. That's a hell no for anyone who says he wants to do that.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm Warren will talk a big game and in the end do absolutely nothing and Democrats will be completely fine with it.

Obama was going to reverse the Bush tax cuts and then made them permanent before they could expire on their own (he could have extended them 5 years but made them permanent). He was going to end the war in Iraq and then blamed Bush for having to end the war in Iraq.

Many of the ultra liberals I follow know Warren is a Republican at heart.
How dare you!?!? Just like everything Trump touches is evil, the day Obama got in, he solved racism, unemployment, dept, poverty, healthcare, immigration...anything you can think...overnight! He had to, after all, GW before him was evil also, and screwed everything up. Simple formula to follow blindly: Rupublicans = Bad. Democrats = Good. No need for bipartisanship if this formula is followed.
Well if we are tallying scores, under Bush we had 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, and an economic collapse, it wasn't the best 8 years.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:11 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm Warren will talk a big game and in the end do absolutely nothing and Democrats will be completely fine with it.

Obama was going to reverse the Bush tax cuts and then made them permanent before they could expire on their own (he could have extended them 5 years but made them permanent). He was going to end the war in Iraq and then blamed Bush for having to end the war in Iraq.

Many of the ultra liberals I follow know Warren is a Republican at heart.
How dare you!?!? Just like everything Trump touches is evil, the day Obama got in, he solved racism, unemployment, dept, poverty, healthcare, immigration...anything you can think...overnight! He had to, after all, GW before him was evil also, and screwed everything up. Simple formula to follow blindly: Rupublicans = Bad. Democrats = Good. No need for bipartisanship if this formula is followed.
Well if we are tallying scores, under Bush we had 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, and an economic collapse, it wasn't the best 8 years.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Gabbard on the border:

Youre missing the point of her statement. Of course no politician is going to say "I favor open borders." That would be political suicide. What we have been saying, and now Gabbard is saying as well, is that many of the policies proposed and endorsed by the Democrats are IN EFFECT tantamount to open borders; even if they dont explicitly say those exact words.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 pm Image
Nothing wrong with holding Wall Street accountable for their criminal negligence.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

With Twitter posts like this, I'm surprised nobody has tried to kill her yet.

Dr. Jill Stein
Pres Obama:
-Unleashed fracking & biggest fossil fuel expansion in history
-Boasted he made US world’s biggest oil producer
-Opened 10M acres public land to oil, gas & coal corps
-Expanded offshore drilling in Arctic & Gulf Mex

Beware politicians whose actions belie their words.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:15 pm With Twitter posts like this, I'm surprised nobody has tried to kill her yet.

Dr. Jill Stein
Pres Obama:

Don't forget killing a shit ton of brown folk, little to no prosecution of the bankers who fucked the entire country and record deportations.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:40 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:15 pm With Twitter posts like this, I'm surprised nobody has tried to kill her yet.

Dr. Jill Stein
Pres Obama:

Don't forget killing a shit ton of brown folk, little to no prosecution of the bankers who fucked the entire country and record deportations.
I'm just amazed that you folks thought he was a liberal/progressive.

I found little difference between him and the previous President.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm Jeeze imagine Trump with a pistol :roulette:
I Like to imagine Trump wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. ‘cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too.
I like to party, so I like Trump to party.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:28 pmI'm just amazed that you folks thought he was a liberal/progressive.

I found little difference between him and the previous President.
Yeah, he just picked up where W left off.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm Jeeze imagine Trump with a pistol :roulette:
I Like to imagine Trump wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. ‘cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too.
I like to party, so I like Trump to party.
Grow a mullet then.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

https://nypost.com/2019/09/20/bill-de-b ... ntial-bid/

Bill de Blasio finally pulls the plug on his sputtering presidential bid
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

He announced he was pulling out right after the Feds started looking at some shenanigans with his campaign fundraising money.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Gallup has him at 43%.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That's the way chump gathers info about the world, one outlier that says what he wants to hear and he siezes on that and pretends everything else is fake news. It's a large part of what makes him so grossly unfit for office.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:57 pm That's the way chump gathers info about the world, one outlier that says what he wants to hear and he siezes on that and pretends everything else is fake news. It's a large part of what makes him so grossly unfit for office.
Luckily we have Biker to make sure the lies are propagated.
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

According to Wiki, both these polls suck :D

"The study ranked Rasmussen Reports 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy, one slot above Gallup."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 pm According to Wiki, both these polls suck :D

"The study ranked Rasmussen Reports 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy, one slot above Gallup."
So probably in the 30's
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »