2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am
Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:03 am Biden is going to turn out to be a monumental embarrassment.
No worse than what we have now.

Now we finally agree
We agree on a bunch of things. You either ignore or don't ask but assume. Fun times.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I could take a piss in the middle of a street and find ten more inteligent people to run a country than the crooks and retards you guys elect. Whats wrong with you? Does no one really want the job?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 am I could take a piss in the middle of a street and find ten more inteligent people to run a country than the crooks and retards you guys elect. Whats wrong with you? Does no one really want the job?
Our leaders are a reflection of ourselves unfortunately. It's been very revealing.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 am I could take a piss in the middle of a street and find ten more inteligent people to run a country than the crooks and retards you guys elect. Whats wrong with you? Does no one really want the job?
I am not so sure its a matter of people 'not wanting the job', though that could be a part of it. More so it seems there are barriers of entry for the average Joe (who would put Country first) that people who are willing to tow their party line simply don't deal with.

The general rule of politics is: you either sell your soul and start sucking the dicks of various PACs, Super PACs, and big business/corps/banks, or the media will ignore you and you won't be able to get any traction. People won't even know you are even running. Mix that with the basic cost of ad time, staff, etc, and suddenly you have playing field rip for the rigging.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:28 pm Image
I love this made up opinion data.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

We criticise Trump all the time. But it will never be enough to demonstrate objectivity.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:28 pm Image
I love this made up opinion data.
It ain't the people doing the polarizing. It's the media making shit up for us to hate each other about.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The media made me care about The Constitution
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Ever read this quote?
the constitution Says what the states can’t do to you, says what the Federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the Federal government or State government must do on your behalf
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:58 pm Ever read this quote?
the constitution Says what the states can’t do to you, says what the Federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the Federal government or State government must do on your behalf
Ever read this fucko?

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

The president's salary, currently $400,000 a year,[12] must remain constant throughout the president's term. The president may not receive other compensation from either the federal or any state government.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Uncharted territory.

Presidents get rich before they come into office by screwing taxpayers and with graft. This one screwed the private sector.

Odd you include the 400 grand.
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronav ... ans-2020-4

Trump says it 'doesn't seem fair' that 30 million Americans are uninsured and suggests he may expand Medicare or Medicaid

Biden is still insisting he'll never expand Medicare to the uninsured.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

“I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

“nobody is going to be dying on the streets with a President Trump.”

“we’re having tremendous plans coming out now — health care plans — at a fraction of the cost that are much better than Obamacare.”

Trump: There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, "No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private. But--"

Pelley: Universal health care.

Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.

Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Trump: They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—

Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Trump: —the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Mark Cuban?

Could Mark Cuban make a 2020 presidential run? ‘It’s definitely doable’
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... ly-doable/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:09 am Mark Cuban?

could we please get away from the idea that billionaire businessman make good government leaders. one of the reasons I like Bush number one is he worked his way up through the ranks and knew how the government worked inside and out. Now we listen to all this deep State bullshit but the reality is you need some kind of experience either coming up the ranks of the government or doing your time as a congressman or a senator or a governor. These fucking businessmen are a joke
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:40 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:23 am

could we please get away from the idea that billionaire businessman make good government leaders. one of the reasons I like Bush number one is he worked his way up through the ranks and knew how the government worked inside and out. Now we listen to all this deep State bullshit but the reality is you need some kind of experience either coming up the ranks of the government or doing your time as a congressman or a senator or a governor. These fucking businessmen are a joke
I dunno, Cuban would make a great replacement for Biden if things continue to deteriorate with him.
I'd have to hear a bit more about his positions on things but I wouldnt be against it. You dont get to be a guy like him without knowing your shortcomings and getting quality people in the correct positions to help out.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Agreed. Federal workers arent accountable to anyone. It's not about producing results. It's about surviving your time with minimal effort, getting promoted for showing up, and spiking that pension when it works best. Just doesn't work with the corporate mentality of coming in under budget.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Agreed. Federal workers arent accountable to anyone. It's not about producing results. It's about surviving your time with minimal effort, getting promoted for showing up, and spiking that pension when it works best. Just doesn't work with the corporate mentality of coming in under budget.
Your all about you little mental biases aren't you? You don't know what the fuck your talking about. People are people. Some give their best every day and some skate. There is a big difference between a mail clerk and someone climbing the ranks of leadership.

It's a real theme with you elitist righties. Union workers, federal workers, workers in general are all lazy and trying to take advantage while management are the white knights. What a fucking joke.
I blame Biker.