2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by kwebber »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm Meanwhile 20% of your party believes your candidate is losing his marbles.

Biden doesn’t know, I mean, he doesn’t know he’s alive,” the president said recently. “I’m against somebody. Think of it. I’m against somebody that can’t answer simple questions. I’ve never seen anything like it, but here’s what I am against. I’m against a very powerful party, the Democrats, and they can take this glass of water and say that’s your candidate.”

Drink up dims.
Dude, watch a video of Trump from 5 or 6 years ago, and watch video of him now. That tubby, small handed retard is losing it too. Inject cleaners in the body, or shine a light in the body.....ROFMAO!! Talk aboot unfit for political office of any sort. Good thing you voted that international laughingstock in as your president.
Currently AFK.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 pm I'd really love to see Chump's school grades. The dude can't talk or write a coherent sentence.

Well, maybe if it's on a teleprompter written by someone else. :lol:
Biden from Wikipedia

Academically, he was a poor student
During his first year at Syracuse, Biden was accused of plagiarizing five of fifteen pages of a law review article. He said it was inadvertent, and that he did not know the proper rules of citation. As a result, he failed the course and had to retake it. The plagiarism incident resurfaced in 1987 during his first run for president.[29][30]
Biden received student draft deferments during this period.[31] After he completed his studies, the Selective Service System classified him as unavailable for service due to a history of asthma.[31][32]
. Amazing that this was not an issue when he played college football
A few days later, Biden's plagiarism incident in law school came to public light.[29] Video was also released showing that when earlier questioned by a New Hampshire resident about his grades in law school, he had said he graduated in the "top half" of his class, that he had attended law school on a full scholarship, and that he had received three degrees in college,[26][99] each of which was untrue or an exaggeration.[26] Advisers and reporters pointed out that he falsely claimed to have marched in the civil rights movement.[100]
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm Meanwhile 20% of your party believes your candidate is losing his marbles.

Biden doesn’t know, I mean, he doesn’t know he’s alive,” the president said recently. “I’m against somebody. Think of it. I’m against somebody that can’t answer simple questions. I’ve never seen anything like it, but here’s what I am against. I’m against a very powerful party, the Democrats, and they can take this glass of water and say that’s your candidate.”

Drink up dims.
Dude, watch a video of Trump from 5 or 6 years ago, and watch video of him now. That tubby, small handed retard is losing it too. Inject cleaners in the body, or shine a light in the body.....ROFMAO!! Talk aboot unfit for political office of any sort. Good thing you voted that international laughingstock in as your president.
Every accusation is a confession.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:52 pm
kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm

Drink up dims.
Every accusation is a confession.
I would have more respect for the likes of Chucky, Ncbiker, and the fake Animal poster, if they just said that they are diehard republican voters, and support whatever candidate is their guy, rather than try to defend the indefensible. Do they honestly believe that Trump is a good president? Trump had never held political office of any sort prior to being president. His claim to fame was 6 corporate bankruptcies. He was and is unfit for political office of any sort. If they would just admit they see what the rest of the world sees but they don't care because he is their republican guy, then I might have less disrespect for them. The real fact of the matter is, history will not look back kindly on that administration. It has been a fucking gong show from day one.
Currently AFK.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Trump isn’t great. But he’s good enough. He continues to fulfill campaign promises, and has racked up significant victories in the fight against federal government creep.

I’m not alone in my attempts to differentiate between his shitty character, shitty syntax, and shitty judgment when it comes to his stupid tweets.

Obama was caught on a hot Mike openly selling out the US. I’m sure if this bullshit intelligence apparatus hit piece came out against Obama, we could be most certainly assured of a stern warning letter from John Kerry. That would have Putin quaking in his boots
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm
I would have more respect for the likes of Chucky, Ncbiker, and the fake Animal poster, if they just said that they are diehard republican voters, and support whatever candidate is their guy, rather than try to defend the indefensible. Do they honestly believe that Trump is a good president? Trump had never held political office of any sort prior to being president. His claim to fame was 6 corporate bankruptcies. He was and is unfit for political office of any sort. If they would just admit they see what the rest of the world sees but they don't care because he is their republican guy, then I might have less disrespect for them. The real fact of the matter is, history will not look back kindly on that administration. It has been a fucking gong show from day one.
all i know is that i had a bet with BigRedRetard. If I could make it to the end of June he would make me a mod. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:48 pm Cheezy should embrace a Biden presidency. He will be as close to a status quo middle of the road manager as you could possibly get.
If it were actually Biden then, youre right, it wouldnt be the worst thing. The thing is Biden is going to be Ronald Reagan toward the end there where he was basically just "handled" by his peeps and the party. And the way the Democrat party is right now...fuck that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 pm I'll say this to both the Dems and Repubs right now. Give me someone I can get behind on something, anything! Something other than, "It will be slightly less of a shit show than if the other guy wins".
4 years, my man. Then we have someone I can actually be happy to vote for.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm Trump isn’t great. But he’s good enough. He continues to fulfill campaign promises, and has racked up significant victories in the fight against federal government creep.

I’m not alone in my attempts to differentiate between his shitty character, shitty syntax, and shitty judgment when it comes to his stupid tweets.

Agreed. The whole idea that only a career politician is ridiculous because I do not think that we should have any career politicians. Trump has a lot of faults but is is a shit stirrer and does a lot of things that I like. He does a lot of things I don’t like but the good has outweighed the bad.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm Trump isn’t great. But he’s good enough. He continues to fulfill campaign promises, and has racked up significant victories in the fight against federal government creep.

Agreed. The whole idea that only a career politician is ridiculous because I do not think that we should have any career politicians. Trump has a lot of faults but is is a shit stirrer and does a lot of things that I like. He does a lot of things I don’t like but the good has outweighed the bad.

you are all such alternate reality delusional fucks it just makes me sick to my stomach.
I blame Biker.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 pm

you are all such alternate reality delusional fucks it just makes me sick to my stomach.
The feeling is mutual Judge Dredd
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/ ... graduates/

Another win for US Americans. H1B visa program pared back to support our college grads. That’ll get Democrat’s another wheelbarrow of cash from Silicon Valley.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:15 pm Image
That's the Republican playbook.....lol Your all so obvious. Biden seemed pretty with it in Delaware yesterday. It wont take many appearances like that to shut down that game plan. Maybe we can bring back Burisma or Hillary's emails...…lol
I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:18 pm
That's the Republican playbook.....lol Your all so obvious. Biden seemed pretty with it in Delaware yesterday. It wont take many appearances like that to shut down that game plan. Maybe we can bring back Burisma or Hillary's emails...…lol
Good to hear,wouldn't seem fair for Trump to beat him if Biden can't put up a fight.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey Stapes!

He read from a statement. He was fed the questions beforehand you ding-a-ling.

I gotta admit, he met my expectations.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

That TelePrompTer a foot away from him didn’t hurt. He kept to the script he was provided because their biggest fear is that he freelances.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 pm
That TelePrompTer a foot away from him didn’t hurt. He kept to the script he was provided because their biggest fear is that he freelances.

You think he was reading answers to reporters questions from a teleprompter? You really need to stop reading your master's tweets.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:24 pm Hey Stapes!

He read from a statement. He was fed the questions beforehand you ding-a-ling.

I gotta admit, he met my expectations.

Your such a buffoon and dupe. Stop getting your shit from trump and the right wing media.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rence.html

Donald Trump spreads fake news about Joe Biden's press conference with bogus claim he was 'reading the answers from a teleprompter'

President Trump falsely claimed Wednesday that Joe Biden was reading from a teleprompter when he answered reporters' questions at a press conference
'That means he was given the questions, just like Crooked Hillary,' Trump also claimed. 'Never have seen this before!'

Biden engaged with journalists at a high school in Wilmington, Delaware Tuesday, after using a teleprompter to deliver brief remarks

While he had a list of outlets he was to get to first, including the Associated Press and NBC News, he called on other reporters in the room too
Biden's campaign spokesman TJ Ducklo confirmed to DailyMail.com that President Trump was lying

Prior to Biden's press conference, Trump's campaign was keeping track of how many days it had been since Biden answered questions from reporters
Trump's new tactic tried to liken Biden to Hillary Clinton, who was given some CNN town hall help from Donna Brazile, a DNC official and a network contributor

Your president is a serial liar and you traitors are complicit. You suck up every piece of shit that comes out of his mouth and spew it like its the truth. I'll say it again. You are all fucking disgusting human beings and should be ashamed of yourselves.
I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:32 pm

You think he was reading answers to reporters questions from a teleprompter? You really need to stop reading your master's tweets.
The questions that were probably fed to him in advance. Just like Dona Brazile did for HRC. I ignore Trump’s tweets. You should too and quit guzzling that Kool Aid.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:05 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:32 pm

The questions that were probably fed to him in advance. Just like Dona Brazile did for HRC. I ignore Trump’s tweets. You should too and quit guzzling that Kool Aid.
You ignore Chump's twits 'cause you don't want to admit you'll be voting for a moron, again.

And guzzling the Biden koolaid is better than the Chump Jizz you're guzzling.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Trump is and will better than the alternatives that you have and are putting your vote behind.

All of this talk of Trump jizz must mean that you have an insatiable homoerotic forbidden thirst that you cannot quench. Is this a sign that you are coming out?