2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:45 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 pm My link shows 11 Republican minorities elected Governor and 14 Dims. That what I meant by "higher office". Whats proven by that stat is that when a good candidate is presented, R's will vote for him or her regardless of color or ethnicity. Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal were elected in the deep south. Were all the racists live, right?
Would Nikki be elected with her full maiden name? Nimrata Randhawa
Wouldnt matter to me. Are you suggesting the people of South Carolina didnt really know her? Not once but twice? :rollingyellow:
Ok, dodge the question
How did I dodge the question? I answered as best as can be discerned by the available facts. She is who she is. Do you think the people didnt know her maiden name? Go ahead and Google her. There are any number of pics of her in traditional Indian garb. Its no secret she is Indian. :rollingyellow:
You seem to be the one focused on her maiden name. Why does that matter to you if it clearly does not matter to the people of South Carolina who voted for the scary brown lady not once but twice?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:53 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 pm My link shows 11 Republican minorities elected Governor and 14 Dims. That what I meant by "higher office". Whats proven by that stat is that when a good candidate is presented, R's will vote for him or her regardless of color or ethnicity. Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal were elected in the deep south. Were all the racists live, right?
Wouldnt matter to me. Are you suggesting the people of South Carolina didnt really know her? Not once but twice? :rollingyellow:
Ok, dodge the question
How did I dodge the question? I answered as best as can be discerned by the available facts. She is who she is. Do you think the people didnt know her maiden name? Go ahead and Google her. There are any number of pics of her in traditional Indian garb. Its no secret she is Indian. :rollingyellow:
You seem to be the one focused on her maiden name. Why does that matter to you if it clearly does not matter to the people of South Carolina who voted for the scary brown lady not once but twice?
Do you think the people didnt know her maiden name?

No, no I don't
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm
Ok, dodge the question

No, no I don't
Ok, chief. So the 2 term governor who had to not only go through the initial primary, win two general elections all while being the highest ranking person in the state somehow kept her maiden name a secret and pulled a fast one on the people of South Carolina, the press and her opponents who, as you have clearly demonstrated right here, would happily seek to use her maiden name against her. Quite the idiotic conspiracy theory you've come with there. Congrats? :rollingyellow:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:43 pm Would Nikki be elected with her full maiden name? Nimrata Randhawa
Ok, dodge the question

No, no I don't
Ok, chief. So the 2 term governor who had to not only go through the initial primary, win two general elections all while being the highest ranking person in the state somehow kept her maiden name a secret and pulled a fast one on the people of South Carolina, the press and her opponents who, as you have clearly demonstrated right here, would happily seek to use her maiden name against her. Quite the idiotic conspiracy theory you've come with there. Congrats? :rollingyellow:
Whoa, you're a little invested in this aren't you. She ran as Nikki Haley I didn't say it was a conspiracy or a secret. I asked you if she ran as Nimrata Randhawa would she have won?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Do you really think it isn't going to come up in the primaries if she runs for the party with the racists and misogynists in its big tent? Haley would have a great shot in the general election, but she's not going to get there.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

When Haley was five years old, her parents attempted to enter her in the "Miss Bamberg" contest. The contest traditionally crowned a black queen and a white queen. Since the judges decided Haley did not fit either category, they disqualified her.
You cant make this shit up. She might be blacker than Barack Obama. Can't tell...
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

As I've said before: The dipshit R's will get on board. They will have no choice and even if they don't the women and moderates she will draw in will do more than make up for the lost knuckle-dragger vote. She will crush it in the general.

I would tend to agree that a national primary undertaking would be her biggest challenge. South Carolina isnt exactly a hotbed of Liberalism and she managed to win there twice. I'd imagine there are lots of good 'ol boys and girls there and she seemed to do ok.

As far as running with her maiden name...who knows? Its a hypothetical can only be addressed by looking at available facts. Sure, some people probably would have been turned off but like I said, its no secret she is Indian and she won back to back.

Am I heavily invested? Yes. I have made no secret about this. There are a lot of things I dont like about the R and Conservative movement happening right now and she would throw all that shit right on its face. She needs to be the face of the R's and Conservatism. Shes the perfect candidate at the perfect time.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Another question, are you assuming she will be running against an incumbent Trump? Do you think she can beat MAGA?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:35 pm Another question, are you assuming she will be running against an incumbent Trump? Do you think she can beat MAGA?
I still believe, that for whatever reason, Donny doesnt run again. Maybe its a back room deal with Mueller. Maybe its a health thing. Maybe he's impeached. Pick your reason; I dont really care honestly. Admittedly though, Donny is looking like hes stubborn enough to fuck up my dreams.

She wont take Donny on head to head. If thats the case, we'll have to wait to 2024. She would take Pence on though, if Trump is out, and beat him like a drum. Pence is a dog and everyone knows it.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:45 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:35 pm Another question, are you assuming she will be running against an incumbent Trump? Do you think she can beat MAGA?
I still believe, that for whatever reason, Donny doesnt run again. Maybe its a back room deal with Mueller. Maybe its a health thing. Maybe he's impeached. Pick your reason; I dont really care honestly. Admittedly though, Donny is looking like hes stubborn enough to fuck up my dreams.

She wont take Donny on head to head. If thats the case, we'll have to wait to 2024. She would take Pence on though, if Trump is out, and beat him like a drum. Pence is a dog who has been abused and cowers and wimpers at the raise of a hand, and everyone knows it.
FTFY
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Hillary will be a late-ish entry. The Dem lineup and DNC will be a similar repeat of 2016 causing Trump to get re-elected.

My fear is, events will allow Trump to stay POTUS long after 2024. Hopefully I am wrong.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:38 am Hillary will be a late-ish entry. The Dem lineup and DNC will be a similar repeat of 2016 causing Trump to get re-elected.

My fear is, events will allow Trump to stay POTUS long after 2024. Hopefully I am wrong.

Let me put your fears to rest. That isn't going to happen. He is going to take his money and go home to await trial.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Tulsi Gabbard was born on April 12, 1981, in Leloaloa, American Samoa

Is Trump gonna ask for her birth certificate?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Tulsi Gabbard is one of only a handful of politicians that seem to have a measure of integrity. So naturally her party is already on the offensive against her.

I hope you are right Stapes. But, I doubt you are.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 am

She wont take Donny on head to head. If thats the case, we'll have to wait to 2024. She would take Pence on though, if Trump is out, and beat him like a drum. Pence is a dog who has been abused and cowers and wimpers at the raise of a hand, and everyone knows it.
FTFY
Don, you're from South Carolina arent you? Put your partisanship aside: whats your thoughts on Haley?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:22 am
DandyDon wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 am

FTFY
Don, you're from South Carolina arent you? Put your partisanship aside: whats your thoughts on Haley?
Fuck her. She showed her colors when she fucked over SC with her backroom deal that allowed Savannah to deepen their port after DHEC denied it. She stacked DHEC with her lackeys after got she mega $$$ from fundraising in GA for re-election, and screwed over Charleston port jobs sending the business to Savannah.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/politics ... index.html

Kamala Harris to run for president in 2020

(CNN)Kamala Harris announced Monday that she is running for president in 2020, arguing that the time has come to fight against what she views as the injustices of the past two years of the Trump presidency.

In a brief video from her campaign that was released on social media Monday morning at the same time she appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America," Harris called on her supporters to join with her to "claim our future."
"Justice. Decency. Equality. Freedom. Democracy. These aren't just words. They're the values we as Americans cherish. And they're all on the line now," Harris said in the video, teasing her official kickoff in her birthplace of Oakland next Sunday.

"The future of our country depends on you and millions of others lifting our voices to fight for our American values," the Democratic California senator said. "That's why I'm running for president of the United States. "I'm running to lift those voices, to bring our voices together."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Meh
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

She'd be a good candidate, but the US is too racist. You have trump because Obama woke up the racists and mobilised them to vote for their racist grandpa. I don't think y'all are ready for Harris.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:42 am She'd be a good candidate, but the US is too racist. You have trump because Obama woke up the racists and mobilised them to vote for their racist grandpa. I don't think y'all are ready for Harris.
You might have had a point if Obama was a one term president. Two terms raises some doubt. It wasn't just his color, his and Hillary politics had something to do with it.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 am
analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:42 am She'd be a good candidate, but the US is too racist. You have trump because Obama woke up the racists and mobilised them to vote for their racist grandpa. I don't think y'all are ready for Harris.
You might have had a point if Obama was a one term president. Two terms raises some doubt. It wasn't just his color, his and Hillary politics had something to do with it.
Not only that, Obama won a few traditionally RED states.

To claim America as a whole, or even just in the South, is racist --> is complete bullshit.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:45 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 am
Not only that, Obama won a few traditionally RED states.

To claim America as a whole, or even just in the South, is racist --> is complete bullshit.
Criticize Barry? Racist
Criticize Hilldog? Sexist

Its rule #1 in the Dim playbook. Diffuse and deflect any and all criticisms with either of these 2 simple words.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So are asking to see Obama's birth certificate and calling him Muslim are A) Racist or B) Serious questions
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 am
Criticize Barry? Racist
Criticize Hilldog? Sexist

Its rule #1 in the Dim playbook. Diffuse and deflect any and all criticisms with either of these 2 simple words.
Sad, but absolutely true.

But that seems to be the playbook for whichever side doesn't have POTUS power.

Both sides are super guilty of using emotionally charged language to keep the people in non-cognitive 'team-think' mental states. The blues this go around are much more rabid than the red were under Obama though; I am guessing this is because of the college indoctrination system. If I spent 100k+ on an education I would take everything I learned to heart, and would probably have a real hard time discovering I spent a fortune to learn a whole lot of political bullshit.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

captquint wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:51 am So are asking to see Obama's birth certificate and calling him Muslim are A) Racist or B) Serious questions
Neither, its a distraction to have the reds (emotionally) think(ing) that 'any day now' the POTUS would be impeached.

It is no different than the blues 'any day now' Russia collusion dream. 'He's so racist, and misogynist, and RUSSIA!!!'

Its all manipulation to keep people from noticing both teams ultimately are working together to fuck the people over.