2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by pork »

its pretty obvious he is doing it to help his buddy trump out.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

porky wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:05 pm its pretty obvious he is doing it to help his buddy trump out.
Yep. This way Trump gets to keep all Taylor Swift fanbase's votes. 4D chess.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He’s got my vote. A vote for Republicans anything in Cali is a piss up a rope.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or to quote George burns on sex @ 90:

Like trying to put an oyster in a coin slot.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Film director Rob Reiner has declared that President Donald Trump will “lose big” in November’s presidential election because he’s only counting on the support of racists.

“Trump thinks he can win with only racists,” Rob Reiner declared. “Yes there are a lot of racists in this country. But the vast majority of US are loving inclusive people. He will lose. He will lose big.”
Sure thing, Meathead.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:15 pm Image
More like stepping on a dog turd instead of choking on an elephant turd.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Nah, voting for either is akin to eating turds.

The types of turds are just meaningless semantics.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm Nah, voting for either is akin to eating turds.

I actually think it's important who they pick as VP's this time.

I suspect neither will get through the term.

And no, I'm not voting for Pence either.

But trying to please everyone with his pick isn't wise for Biden either. He needs to pick someone with the qualifications to be a plausible President. Partly because they'll be the party's candidate next term.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:46 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm Nah, voting for either is akin to eating turds.

But trying to please everyone with his pick isn't wise for Biden either. He needs to pick someone with the qualifications to be a plausible President. Partly because they'll be the party's candidate next term.
I hope you are right. I wish he had already picked (a moderate) VP pick and they were in the spotlight doing some bidens heavy lifting.

But...

Personally, I fully expect biden to pick a very weak, low energy, and possibly even divisive VP. (It seems to me hes been playing to lose on purpose).

While I don't expect trump to change his VP this cycle; it also would not surprise me if he did. The scenario where Kanye West actually gains traction in his alleged Presidential bid and suddenly gets named trumps new VP at the RNC is certainly possible. Though realistically the only way that could happen is if the RNC was pushed to late September.

Which... I guess is also possible thanks to covid-19 shenanigans. Oy.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm

I hope you are right. I wish he had already picked (a moderate) VP pick and they were in the spotlight doing some bidens heavy lifting.

But...

Personally, I fully expect biden to pick a very weak, low energy, and possibly even divisive VP. (It seems to me hes been playing to lose on purpose).

While I don't expect trump to change his VP this cycle; it also would not surprise me if he did. The scenario where Kanye West actually gains traction in his alleged Presidential bid and suddenly gets named trumps new VP at the RNC is certainly possible. Though realistically the only way that could happen is if the RNC was pushed to late September.

Are you on drugs?
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:07 pm

But...

Are you on drugs?
Which part is too hard for you to understand?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:09 pm

But...

Are you on drugs?
Just guessing, but I think he's "surprised" by your Kanye comment. ;)

On top of everything else, when he announced he's running, he said "bad things" about Trump. No way Trump will forgive that.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:37 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:09 pm

But...

Are you on drugs?
Just guessing, but I think he's "surprised" by your Kanye comment. ;)

On top of everything else, when he announced he's running, he said "bad things" about Trump. No way Trump will forgive that.
We live in strange and interesting times my friend. Not much should surprise any of us these days.

Plus, if it gets him reelected --> I am sure he would allow those things to slide. "It never happened"... at least until after the election. :eek:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fox News Achieves Peak Gaslighting by Claiming Trump Never Called Mexicans Rapists

When Donald Trump announced that he was running for president in June of 2015, he made it extremely clear what he thought about immigration and, in particular, Mexican immigrants. But if you tuned into Fox News on Friday, you would have witnessed a gaslighting for the ages.

Most of the panel on the Fox News program The Five either shook their heads no or voiced an objection when co-host Juan Williams spoke the easily searchable truth that Trump called Mexican immigrants entering the country “rapists” during his presidential announcement speech.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”

Fox News hosts angling for Trump during campaign season isn’t surprising. What is surprising, however, is where the Trump-supporting hosts have chosen to plant this particular flag and how their off-the-cuff dishonesty seemingly comes so naturally when they are defending the president.

The infamous clip of Trump degrading Mexican immigrants while announcing his bid after descending from the Trump Tower escalator in 2015 was a viral moment at the time, and the media and Trump’s detractors have referenced it ever since. Trump often doubled down on the racist claim and only weeks later tweeted that Mexicans “are not our friend. They’re killing us at the border.”

But if Williams wants to follow-up with his sycophant co-hosts and attempt to prove to them that Trump did indeed say what Williams (and the rest of the world) knows, maybe he can refer them to 2018 Trump.

While discussing his stance on the possibility of caravans traveling from Central America to the U.S., 2018 Trump remembered his own 2015 racism very well.

“Remember my opening remarks at Trump Tower, when I opened, everybody said, ‘Oh, he was so tough,’ and I used the word ‘rape.’ And yesterday, it came out where, this journey coming up, women are raped at levels that nobody has ever seen before. They don’t want to mention that,” Trump said.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 05356.html
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

are you somehow thinking that women aren't raped in these caravans? And that rape isn't used as a method of payment by the cartels that run the border to mexico?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WHITE REPUBLICANS ARE RAPISTS!!!!!!!!!!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm WHITE REPUBLICANS ARE RAPISTS!!!!!!!!!!
wow. you are pretty much batting zero.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

According to Amnesty International, 60% of migrant women and girls are raped while migrating, while other data indicate that 80% of women experience rape and sexual assault during the migration process.

https://unu.edu/publications/articles/f ... women.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WHITE REPUBLICANS RAPE LITTLE BOYS

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You realise the women embarking on these caravans know the risks and still think it's better than the situation they are escaping, right?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:47 pm You realise the women embarking on these caravans know the risks and still think it's better than the situation they are escaping, right?
i absolutely know that. they take contraceptives before and during the trip just in anticipation of it.

i'm just pointing it out to your C&P retard that somehow thinks Trump saying the word makes him some kind of monster.