This will appeal to sane voters

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: This will appeal to sane voters

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:33 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:06 am Circle jerk over it all you want, you are all in favour of imprisoning and mistreating innocent children in the hopes of deterring the adults that brought them.
If these kids parents are in favor of it, so am I.
Sure why care about the untermensch. At least you're honest with yourself I guess, just fine with abusing children.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:50 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:06 am Circle jerk over it all you want, you are all in favour of imprisoning and mistreating innocent children in the hopes of deterring the adults that brought them.
Sure why care about the untermensch. At least you're honest with yourself I guess, just fine with abusing children.
I will gladly adopt one of these kids.
Not until you finish the last one.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

The mistake is letting them in at all. Where are they being caught? Can’t you just herd them back over? We’re being stuck in an untenable situation as it is. You couldn’t build enough housing for them.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:50 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 pm
I will gladly adopt one of these kids.
That's prohibited by the 8th amendment.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm The mistake is letting them in at all. Where are they being caught? Can’t you just herd them back over? We’re being stuck in an untenable situation as it is. You couldn’t build enough housing for them.
I think if you do some research you'll find most people here illegally came via some legal means i.e. passport on "vacation" etc. Not a Chumpian Faux Nooz fantasy of a Southern border tidal wave to feed the MAGAts' red meat for ratings.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm The mistake is letting them in at all. Where are they being caught? Can’t you just herd them back over? We’re being stuck in an untenable situation as it is. You couldn’t build enough housing for them.
I think if you do some research you'll find most people here illegally came via some legal means i.e. passport on "vacation" etc. Not a Chumpian Faux Nooz fantasy of a Southern border tidal wave to feed the MAGAts' red meat for ratings.
That may be true, but we’re talking about a border crisis, not what’s spread out over the entire country. When you have thousands of people show up in one place all at once, that’s a problem.
As far as faux news goes, the first time I saw alarm over this was on all the regular network news well before 2016.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:57 pm Image
Yeah, how dare those folks with some Irish ancestors celebrate St. Patrick's Day, go back where your great great grandfather came from! :lol:

Signed: Friggin Morans who create these memes
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:12 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:57 pm Image
Yeah, how dare those folks with some Irish ancestors celebrate St. Patrick's Day, go back where your great great grandfather came from! :lol:

Signed: Friggin Morans who create these memes
Yeah, because thats what the Meyheycans are doing. :roll:
The point is waving a countries flag other than your own isn't grounds for deportation or the MAGAt's far righteous butt hurt
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

About 100k a month now at the border. You don't see that as a problem and that the whole point is to overwhelm the system and make the situation even worse all the while creating viral heart tugging moments to be exploited?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The overcrowding crisis is due to a policy choice, not unprecedented numbers.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Yeah, we should just release them into the wild. Then it will be ALL BETTER.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

100k a month is a problem. Sorry you disagree.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Like the last 50 years. Chump created the crisis, it appears the cruelty is intentional as a deterrent. The best face you can put on it is gross incompetence, he's had years now to increase capacity for detention in humane conditions and increase the capacity of the immigration courts.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:47 pm 100k a month is a problem. Sorry you disagree.
I don't, you tedious twit.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:50 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:47 pm 100k a month is a problem. Sorry you disagree.
AH, out of curiosity how do you think this should be handled?
By massively increasing the capacity of the immigration courts, moderately increasing the capacity of the detention centres particularly those handling families and unaccompanied minors, and releasing most people being processed with a court date and an ankle monitor.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm Like the last 50 years. Chump created the crisis, it appears the cruelty is intentional as a deterrent. The best face you can put on it is gross incompetence, he's had years now to increase capacity for detention in humane conditions and increase the capacity of the immigration courts.
Good grief. :roll:
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:50 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm
AH, out of curiosity how do you think this should be handled?
By massively increasing the capacity of the immigration courts, moderately increasing the capacity of the detention centres particularly those handling families and unaccompanied minors, and releasing most people being processed with a court date and an ankle monitor.
How about we do this, and keep all the illegals on the Mexico side, until the beeper goes off for their court date?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm Like the last 50 years. Chump created the crisis, it appears the cruelty is intentional as a deterrent. The best face you can put on it is gross incompetence, he's had years now to increase capacity for detention in humane conditions and increase the capacity of the immigration courts.
The overcrowding crisis was not caused by unprecedented numbers, it was caused by a policy change implemented with no preparation or planning to deal with the increase in detentions. Pretty simple. Either incompentently or deliberately as a deterrent.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm
The overcrowding crisis was not caused by unprecedented numbers, it was caused by a policy change implemented with no preparation or planning to deal with the increase in detentions. Pretty simple. Either incompentently or deliberately as a deterrent.
So when Obama built the cages, there was no problem? Got it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm
Nope, nor when bush was building the cages or clinton. Because they didn't then try to stuff hundreds of people in a cage built for 50, keep them there indefinitely tear their kids away as a deterrent, or deny them basic facilities like a toothbrush or a cot to sleep on, you sadistic fuck.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
Nope, nor when bush was building the cages or clinton. Because they didn't then try to stuff hundreds of people in a cage built for 50, keep them there indefinitely tear their kids away as a deterrent, or deny them basic facilities like a toothbrush or a cot to sleep on, you sadistic fuck.
Wow, that escalated quickly. Are you suggesting there was never a problem before Trump, and cages/facilities/laws/policies, etc were put in place just for the fun of it? Them Trump came along and fucked it all up entirely on his own? I acknowledge you read one article that says how terrible conditions are, but can you also acknowledge there are other articles written that claim otherwise?

Can you also acknowledge there isn't a giant "THIS WAY FOR A FREE TOOTHBRUSH AND OTHER STUFF" billboard in Mexico with a giant arrow that points to the border? And everyone knows Trump didn't start the parent/kid separation thing, so don't lower yourself by claiming he did.

I agree the process is not perfect, but I do NOT agree the USA has to drop its shorts immediately and bow to the needs of illegal immigrants just because they want us to. Feel free to turn around and go back home or wait your turn (and don't expect us to pay while you wait)
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

The ones they know about, maybe. Question is how many don't we know about? Don't try that old 11 million estimate from the eighties. Wouldn't surprise me if an honest count showed over forty million.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
Wow, that escalated quickly. Are you suggesting there was never a problem before Trump, and cages/facilities/laws/policies, etc were put in place just for the fun of it? Them Trump came along and fucked it all up entirely on his own? I acknowledge you read one article that says how terrible conditions are, but can you also acknowledge there are other articles written that claim otherwise?

Can you also acknowledge there isn't a giant "THIS WAY FOR A FREE TOOTHBRUSH AND OTHER STUFF" billboard in Mexico with a giant arrow that points to the border? And everyone knows Trump didn't start the parent/kid separation thing, so don't lower yourself by claiming he did.

I agree the process is not perfect, but I do NOT agree the USA has to drop its shorts immediately and bow to the needs of illegal immigrants just because they want us to. Feel free to turn around and go back home or wait your turn (and don't expect us to pay while you wait)
I am stating that the current problem with overcrowding was created by putting in place a policy to massively increase the numbers being detained without putting in place the necessary preparation to handle the numbers. Is some part of that hard to grasp?

The information on how shitty the conditions are does not come from an article with equal weighting to some imaginary articles, these facilities have been toured by government inspection teams that have revealed what is going on, by staff turned whistleblowers, lawyers and congresspeople. Interesting that you feel the need to deny the facts though, does that mean you are admitting the facts are that the conditions are unacceptable? Does imprisoning children and holding them in concentration camp conditions make you uncircumcized on some level?

There is no billboard, not really seeing why you think that is anything but a stupid thing to say though. Trump started family separation as an intentional punitive policy, another thing you good little nazis are fine with. Can you grasp the difference between occasional necessity and intentional choice as a means of punishment?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Wow, that escalated quickly.
Name calling is for cool people.