This will appeal to sane voters

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: This will appeal to sane voters

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:47 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 pm Good grief. :roll:
The overcrowding crisis was not caused by unprecedented numbers, it was caused by a policy change implemented with no preparation or planning to deal with the increase in detentions. Pretty simple. Either incompentently or deliberately as a deterrent.
So when Obama built the cages, there was no problem? Got it.
Nope, nor when bush was building the cages or clinton. Because they didn't then try to stuff hundreds of people in a cage built for 50, keep them there indefinitely tear their kids away as a deterrent, or deny them basic facilities like a toothbrush or a cot to sleep on, you sadistic fuck.
Wow, that escalated quickly. Are you suggesting there was never a problem before Trump, and cages/facilities/laws/policies, etc were put in place just for the fun of it? Them Trump came along and fucked it all up entirely on his own? I acknowledge you read one article that says how terrible conditions are, but can you also acknowledge there are other articles written that claim otherwise?

Can you also acknowledge there isn't a giant "THIS WAY FOR A FREE TOOTHBRUSH AND OTHER STUFF" billboard in Mexico with a giant arrow that points to the border? And everyone knows Trump didn't start the parent/kid separation thing, so don't lower yourself by claiming he did.

I agree the process is not perfect, but I do NOT agree the USA has to drop its shorts immediately and bow to the needs of illegal immigrants just because they want us to. Feel free to turn around and go back home or wait your turn (and don't expect us to pay while you wait)
I am stating that the current problem with overcrowding was created by putting in place a policy to massively increase the numbers being detained without putting in place the necessary preparation to handle the numbers. Is some part of that hard to grasp?

The information on how shitty the conditions are does not come from an article with equal weighting to some imaginary articles, these facilities have been toured by government inspection teams that have revealed what is going on, by staff turned whistleblowers, lawyers and congresspeople. Interesting that you feel the need to deny the facts though, does that mean you are admitting the facts are that the conditions are unacceptable? Does imprisoning children and holding them in concentration camp conditions make you uncircumcized on some level?

There is no billboard, not really seeing why you think that is anything but a stupid thing to say though. Trump started family separation as an intentional punitive policy, another thing you good little nazis are fine with. Can you grasp the difference between occasional necessity and intentional choice as a means of punishment?
If you can't start by acknowledging facts, I see no point with the discussion. I cannot argue with your feelings and assumptions.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:17 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:47 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm The overcrowding crisis was not caused by unprecedented numbers, it was caused by a policy change implemented with no preparation or planning to deal with the increase in detentions. Pretty simple. Either incompentently or deliberately as a deterrent.
So when Obama built the cages, there was no problem? Got it.
Nope, nor when bush was building the cages or clinton. Because they didn't then try to stuff hundreds of people in a cage built for 50, keep them there indefinitely tear their kids away as a deterrent, or deny them basic facilities like a toothbrush or a cot to sleep on, you sadistic fuck.
Wow, that escalated quickly. Are you suggesting there was never a problem before Trump, and cages/facilities/laws/policies, etc were put in place just for the fun of it? Them Trump came along and fucked it all up entirely on his own? I acknowledge you read one article that says how terrible conditions are, but can you also acknowledge there are other articles written that claim otherwise?

Can you also acknowledge there isn't a giant "THIS WAY FOR A FREE TOOTHBRUSH AND OTHER STUFF" billboard in Mexico with a giant arrow that points to the border? And everyone knows Trump didn't start the parent/kid separation thing, so don't lower yourself by claiming he did.

I agree the process is not perfect, but I do NOT agree the USA has to drop its shorts immediately and bow to the needs of illegal immigrants just because they want us to. Feel free to turn around and go back home or wait your turn (and don't expect us to pay while you wait)
I am stating that the current problem with overcrowding was created by putting in place a policy to massively increase the numbers being detained without putting in place the necessary preparation to handle the numbers. Is some part of that hard to grasp?

The information on how shitty the conditions are does not come from an article with equal weighting to some imaginary articles, these facilities have been toured by government inspection teams that have revealed what is going on, by staff turned whistleblowers, lawyers and congresspeople. Interesting that you feel the need to deny the facts though, does that mean you are admitting the facts are that the conditions are unacceptable? Does imprisoning children and holding them in concentration camp conditions make you uncircumcized on some level?

There is no billboard, not really seeing why you think that is anything but a stupid thing to say though. Trump started family separation as an intentional punitive policy, another thing you good little nazis are fine with. Can you grasp the difference between occasional necessity and intentional choice as a means of punishment?
If you can't start by acknowledging facts, I see no point with the discussion. I cannot argue with your feelings and assumptions.
I have laid out some facts for you there, if you can't address them I agree there's no point in a discussion. Run along.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:23 amhuh?
So now your Schlick is dehumanization. People are, "who." Things are,"that."
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:01 am
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:23 amhuh?
So now your Schlick is dehumanization. People are, "who." Things are,"that."
You presumably would not support putting American kids in tender age concentration camps, yet you cheer putting the South American kids in them. The process by which that is ok in your mind is dehumanization. They aren't full people deserving of the same treatment and respect to you.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Nope, because I understand that if I willfully took my family into a foreign nation and tried to abuse and lie my way into their country via dubious asylum claims, along with 100 thousand other people, the conditions in which I'd be held might not be that great.
I'd also understand that this was MY choice to put my family through this.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So Anne Frank and her family willfully traveled a thousand miles to try and enter a foreign country via dubious asylum claims?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 am Nope, because I understand that if I willfully took my family into a foreign nation and tried to abuse and lie my way into their country via dubious asylum claims, along with 100 thousand other people, the conditions in which I'd be held might not be that great.
I see you are back to pretending there are no valid asylum claims, still wrong. Personally I think it's perfectly understandable for the economic migrants too, they want to give their children a better life. But then, I don't dehumanise the untermensch.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 am Nope, because I understand that if I willfully took my family into a foreign nation and tried to abuse and lie my way into their country via dubious asylum claims, along with 100 thousand other people, the conditions in which I'd be held might not be that great.
I see you are back to pretending there are no valid asylum claims, still wrong. Personally I think it's perfectly understandable for the economic migrants too, they want to give their children a better life. But then, I don't dehumanise the untermensch.
Some asylum claims are legit. Many are not. Economic reasons are not valid reasons for an asylum claim. Which is why they are coached on what to say. The asylum system is broken and abused.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Most claims are refused, I don't really see any option other than to actually process claims and assess them. I have no objection to bouncing back economic migrants, we can't take everyone. You can do it humanely with release and a court date, or by increasing capacity in detention and having some basic standards, or you can pack them into concentration camps in conditions unacceptable even for prisons. Your support of abusing people who claim asylum as a deterrent is part of why I say we're witnessing how the nazis got started on their path to the death camps, in 1933. This is the first step, you dehumanise these people and support mistreatment of them.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 pm Most claims are refused, I don't really see any option other than to actually process claims and assess them. I have no objection to bouncing back economic migrants, we can't take everyone. You can do it humanely with release and a court date, or by increasing capacity in detention and having some basic standards, or you can pack them into concentration camps in conditions unacceptable even for prisons. Your support of abusing people who claim asylum as a deterrent is part of why I say we're witnessing how the nazis got started on their path to the death camps, in 1933. This is the first step, you dehumanise these people and support mistreatment of them.
:lol: ok
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 pm Most claims are refused, I don't really see any option other than to actually process claims and assess them. I have no objection to bouncing back economic migrants, we can't take everyone. You can do it humanely with release and a court date, or by increasing capacity in detention and having some basic standards, or you can pack them into concentration camps in conditions unacceptable even for prisons. Your support of abusing people who claim asylum as a deterrent is part of why I say we're witnessing how the nazis got started on their path to the death camps, in 1933. This is the first step, you dehumanise these people and support mistreatment of them.
A great argument as always, well done. Run along.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:20 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 pm
A great argument as always, well done. Run along.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:37 am So Anne Frank and her family willfully traveled a thousand miles to try and enter a foreign country via dubious asylum claims?
No, she was peacefully living in her country when fascists came and murdered her
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk