Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

Post by B-Tender »

I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.
They are referring to the politicians. They don't seem to disagree that there are idiots in the party on both sides, just the politicians. All left politicians are great to these leftist and all right politicians are great to the right. The truth is, they are all political hacks who take a shit load of money from lobbyists to advance some corporate agenda because of corporatism, and have very little interest in the general population at large.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

:imwithstupid:
B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.
I'm with you on this though at least one of my daughters, and probably both, are currently far left liberals so I'll need to talk to them.
wut?
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 am Oh well. Maybe being a white supremacist isn't that uncommon after all. Sure gets tossed around a lot.
Friends from the coast seem to think that Trump supporters are all racist southerners still not over the civil war. Being from the coast, they are, of course, more intelligent and better educated than the great unwashed.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

That's crazy.
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 amThat's crazy.
Thats literally you right now. And AH. And CQ
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 am
I don't think I'm capable of getting that worked up over anything.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 am
I don't think I'm capable of getting that worked up over anything.
So it's all an act?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.