Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

For all the MAGA Trumpeteers and Lie-brul Commies to post their wearisome screeds.
User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#26

Post by Stapes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 pm

angry lesbians

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#27

Post by B-Tender » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm

I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2361
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#28

Post by necronomous » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:38 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm
I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.
They are referring to the politicians. They don't seem to disagree that there are idiots in the party on both sides, just the politicians. All left politicians are great to these leftist and all right politicians are great to the right. The truth is, they are all political hacks who take a shit load of money from lobbyists to advance some corporate agenda because of corporatism, and have very little interest in the general population at large.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 3532
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#29

Post by Wut » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:48 pm

:imwithstupid:
B-Tender wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm
I know a lot of posters here don't like the "both sides are equally bad" argument, and I don't know if they are "equally" bad. I do know there are factions from both sides that I have no use for. I also know there is corruption and graft from both sides. As far as I'm concerned you can put all the ultra Christian right, uber tea partiers, and far left antifa/liberals on an island and let them duke it out. The corrupt can just go straight to hell.
I'm with you on this though at least one of my daughters, and probably both, are currently far left liberals so I'll need to talk to them.
wut?

User avatar
VinceBordenIII
Is Actually VinceBordenJr
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#30

Post by VinceBordenIII » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 am
Oh well. Maybe being a white supremacist isn't that uncommon after all. Sure gets tossed around a lot.
Friends from the coast seem to think that Trump supporters are all racist southerners still not over the civil war. Being from the coast, they are, of course, more intelligent and better educated than the great unwashed.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#31

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Image
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#32

Post by Stapes » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 am

That's crazy.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2361
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#33

Post by necronomous » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 am

Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 am
That's crazy.
Thats literally you right now. And AH. And CQ

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#34

Post by Stapes » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 am

necronomous wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 am
Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 am
That's crazy.
Thats literally you right now. And AH. And CQ
I don't think I'm capable of getting that worked up over anything.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#35

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 am

Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 am
necronomous wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:43 am
Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 am
That's crazy.
Thats literally you right now. And AH. And CQ
I don't think I'm capable of getting that worked up over anything.
So it's all an act?

Post Reply