Create a Mental Health Database

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Create a Mental Health Database

Post by AnalHamster »

spudoc wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 am I guess at least the right isn't trying to say this is a hoax this time so it is some kind of progress.
Give them time, anything that causes a push toward gun control has to be a false flag.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:11 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm Like we should all just read it, and be "Yes, good point. I agree." Just that tweet alone would take 10 years in the court system and billions in lawyers fees to resolve. Actually only Dems should agree to it, never mind Republicans. After all, they love mass killings, amirite?
You don't think all those things being legal might save a tad on the legal fees? There is a database, it just has a lot of holes in it. Assault weapons have been banned before, it was kinda hamstrung by lobbyists but it wasn't unconstitutional. Background checks and red flag laws already exist.
Exactly right. All this shit is here and has been for decades, and no one ever fixed it. To imply this is an easy fix in a tweet is ignorant. He may as well have tweeted "Ban all illegal stuff" and had the same impact.
The point is it's all legal, and is in fact in practical terms a fairly easy 'fix', if by fix you just mean improvement, it's just an upgrade to the existing database and its reporting requirements. The problem is a lack of political will and a corrupt political system.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

spudoc wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:22 am
megman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:20 am This is just nuts....
If you don't think about the dead children it's easy to quibble over the class of gun used to shoot a 2 year old baby in the face.
As I said before on this board, if Sandy Hook couldn't get people to act then nothing ever will.
I guess at least the right isn't trying to say this is a hoax this time so it is some kind of progress.
In the end the right will bow to their NRA masters
And Trump bows to his NRA masters.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

spudoc wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:30 am
If you don't think about the dead children it's easy to quibble over the class of gun used to shoot a 2 year old baby in the face.
As I said before on this board, if Sandy Hook couldn't get people to act then nothing ever will.
I guess at least the right isn't trying to say this is a hoax this time so it is some kind of progress.
It seems you forgot to change your log in and responded to your own post. Which troll account did you mean to post this under?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:17 pm
spudoc wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:30 am
It seems you forgot to change your log in and responded to your own post. Which troll account did you mean to post this under?
I think he's pointing out that Trump did what he predicted Trump would do.
wut?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Wut wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:31 pm I think he's pointing out that Trump did what he predicted Trump would do.
That would be my take as well. Beagle seems a little unstable since the forum got revived, ironic for a thread about mental health.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Everybody has an alt and they use them to make Beagle look bad. Q just tweeted about it.