Secrets are safe

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Secrets are safe

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I was looking forward to hearing where his money really came from, but now we’ll never get the whole story.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The Clintons did it conspiracy theories in 3..2..1..
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:13 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm The Clintons did it conspiracy theories in 3..2..1..
It really is interesting that they know so many people who had committed suicide, no?
I'd be interested in seeing a study of the Trumps and the Bush family.
wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I'll say this. Conspiracy theory or not. If ever there was a dude who knew too much dirt on the wrong kind of people...….its this guy.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Common knowledge Epstein liked the young ones. Hard to believe it wasn’t riskier to ones reputation hanging around with the guy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Wut wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:13 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm The Clintons did it conspiracy theories in 3..2..1..
It really is interesting that they know so many people who had committed suicide, no?
I'd be interested in seeing a study of the Trumps and the Bush family.
And apparently the British royal family, in particular Prince Andrew.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

One thing I'd think might rule for or against a conspiracy is how many of the jail guards are held accountable for his suicide and to what degree. On suicide watch, he's supposed to be kept an eye on during every available minute. A suicide in jail is a failure of the guards to do their job.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Apparently wasn't on suicide watch, which seems a tad suspicious but then y'all do have third world prison standards. Either way they got his blackmail safe..
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Here’s an interesting question: seems likely he could have turned states evidence and walked away. But he didn’t? Social standing? Loss of status?
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm Apparently wasn't on suicide watch, which seems a tad suspicious but then y'all do have third world prison standards. Either way they got his blackmail safe..
Wrong. I have worked in jails, and the inmates get treated exceptionally well. Better than many Americans in this country.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

PopcornSutton wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm Apparently wasn't on suicide watch, which seems a tad suspicious but then y'all do have third world prison standards. Either way they got his blackmail safe..
Wrong. I have worked in jails, and the inmates get treated exceptionally well. Better than many Americans in this country.
The zookeepers all think the animals are happy too, until LuAnn gets too close to the fence. I've been IN prison, so pardon me if I call you on this bullshit.
Last edited by DandyDon on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I watch the show lock up on TV. Doesn't seem to be a fun time to me...lol
I blame Biker.
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

DandyDon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:30 pm
The zookeepers all think the animals are happy too, until LuAnn gets too close to the fence. I've been IN prison, so pardon me if I call you on this bullshit.
I haven't been IN prison, sorry I'm not the bad boy you are. However, I have been involved with the construction of several. The inmates are clothed, get 3 meals a day, have access to the library, have TV going all the time, shower once a day, etc. As I said, they have it better than a lot of people. There are state and federal STANDARDS which jails and prisons are operated by. Now days they have many "rights" to privacy that was never in place before.

Not saying you won't get your ass reamed, or kicked......
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

PopcornSutton wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:24 pm
DandyDon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:30 pm
I haven't been IN prison, sorry I'm not the bad boy you are. However, I have been involved with the construction of several. The inmates are clothed, get 3 meals a day, have access to the library, have TV going all the time, shower once a day, etc. As I said, they have it better than a lot of people. There are state and federal STANDARDS which jails and prisons are operated by. Now days they have many "rights" to privacy that was never in place before.

Not saying you won't get your ass reamed, or kicked......
And I've built a lot of chicken coops, so there's that. You dont get a shower once a day, its once a week in R&E and 3 a week in gen pop. I was lucky to have some $$$ saved and lived off the canteen and the boiled eggs from the chow hall. No way in hell would I eat what they serve the inmates, you have people spitting/jacking off in the food. TV is 18 hrs but you have to have the $ to buy the walkman to tune into the sound. No money? You have pine tar soap and something that goes for toothpaste. Guess who profits off all the things inmates with no money get every 2 weeks? Bob fucking spay and neuter your pets Barker. Bedding is washed once a week, and you never get yours back, its someone elses. Clothing you pay for is stolen/lost in the laundry. Federal standards dont apply when you have no rights.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Many Americans must also be treated like shit then because your jails are 3rd world hellholes to people out here in the civilised world. Must be tricky when you imprison such a high proportion of your citizens compared to other developed nations, but that explains rather than excuses the conditions.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I dont have a problem with criminals having a tough life in prison.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:33 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:25 pm Here’s an interesting question: seems likely he could have turned states evidence and walked away. But he didn’t? Social standing? Loss of status?
That was his plan. Unfortunately for him, there are people with much more power that would never allow it
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 am I dont have a problem with criminals having a tough life in prison.
I pulled 11 months for a DUS because my atty fucked the prosecutor in college. His first words were "oh shit" when seeing her walk in.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:25 pm Here’s an interesting question: seems likely he could have turned states evidence and walked away. But he didn’t? Social standing? Loss of status?
There was no prospect of walking away, and no prospect of getting the kind of sweetheart deal he got last time with all the attention already on that it would have ended the career of the prosecutor offering it and his boss too. I'm sure his lawyers gave it a go, but they couldn't even get him bail. Best he would have been looking at was negotiating for a lower security prison to spend the rest of his life in.

The guy had a good run, but faced with losing his reputation, friends and money and moving from a mansion stuffed with underage girls to a federal prison for life, suicide was an obvious choice. The investigations will probably just find the suicide prevention procedures are underfunded and staffed by morons.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Of course you're right, as far as getting out. Public outrage would have stopped that.
But this guy had so much valuable information. Where did his money come from, really? He must have spent a fortune, but he only managed one account. Governments have that kind of money.
What was he doing with all these celebs and pols? Seemed he was luring them. Who would benefit from such an arrangement?
I think his info was worth more than forcing him to stay in jail.
At any rate, nobody is surprised he died. I would have been surprised had he not.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:04 pm Of course you're right, as far as getting out. Public outrage would have stopped that.
But this guy had so much valuable information. Where did his money come from, really? He must have spent a fortune, but he only managed one account. Governments have that kind of money.
What was he doing with all these celebs and pols? Seemed he was luring them. Who would benefit from such an arrangement?
I think his info was worth more than forcing him to stay in jail.
At any rate, nobody is surprised he died. I would have been surprised had he not.
In prison, a carton of cigs is enough to get someone "taken care of."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I read a pretty speculative article a couple of weeks back about his wealth that made a lot of sense, the writer had spoken to a bunch of hedge fund managers who all said they'd never come across him doing any actual trades, which is odd in the fairly small world of major hedge fund players. The theory was that he'd simply taken the vast funds invested with him and put them in treasuries, or a stock tracker. Simple trades anyone can do, with safe returns of a few points. It's just not hard to make money if you have a lot of money, it's actually kind of a genius idea he had if all he did was blackmail investors into letting him manage big chunks of change. Make safe investments, live very well on the returns, and all they lose is the opportunity to have made even more money if they had invested with someone actually doing skilled trading.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... doing.html
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:45 pm I read a pretty speculative article a couple of weeks back about his wealth that made a lot of sense, the writer had spoken to a bunch of hedge fund managers who all said they'd never come across him doing any actual trades, which is odd in the fairly small world of major hedge fund players. The theory was that he'd simply taken the vast funds invested with him and put them in treasuries, or a stock tracker. Simple trades anyone can do, with safe returns of a few points. It's just not hard to make money if you have a lot of money, it's actually kind of a genius idea he had if all he did was blackmail investors into letting him manage big chunks of change. Make safe investments, live very well on the returns, and all they lose is the opportunity to have made even more money if they had invested with someone actually doing skilled trading.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... doing.html
And maybe even getting continuing access to his "stable" of underage girls out of it? A sort of putrid "club" with "membership fees"?

P.S. The richest "pimp" ever?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

If I was Ghislaine Maxwell, I'd be really nervous right now.