Is every Cali city becoming a shithole?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Is every Cali city becoming a shithole?

Post by Antknot »

To answer the question in the thread title: Maybe not, but it's the way to bet.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, and West Virginia are on line 1 .........
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

States don’t equal cities.

San Francisco city government should be the most progressive in its approach to dealing with human offal soiling the streets.

It is. And the results are fabulous!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:58 pm States don’t equal cities.

San Francisco city government should be the most progressive in its approach to dealing with human offal soiling the streets.

How is its approach different to anywhere else?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:13 pm

I havent been to SF in several years. Is the poo poo crisis everywhere, including North Beach and Nob Hill or is it mainly the Tenderloin
You can check the website.
https://sf.curbed.com/2019/4/23/1851186 ... es-dpw-dog
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:13 pm

I havent been to SF in several years. Is the poo poo crisis everywhere, including North Beach and Nob Hill or is it mainly the Tenderloin
Don't worry Biker. The Castro is still the place you dream about.

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

HaHaHa! Yeah, it's a shithole everywhere here. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:16 pm Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, and West Virginia are on line 1 .........
The shit isn't in the streets there, the shitpiles are in the state house and governors mansion
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:23 pm HaHaHa! Yeah, it's a shithole everywhere here. :roll:
Sshhhhh, don't rattle their belief system, it's important that they feel superior.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

California really is, aside from its whackadoodle politics, the perfect state. Its got pretty much anything anyone could want. Its a shame whats happening to a lot of it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Our politicians will be a melanoma on the nation. Nancy's at the plate. Kamala Harris is on deck and Gavin Newsome is cleanup.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 pm California really is, aside from its whackadoodle politics, the perfect state. Its got pretty much anything anyone could want. Its a shame whats happening to a lot of it.
Gangs, traffic, drugs, illegals, smog, homeless, PC culture, taxes
Even Mother Nature hates it: earthquakes, drought, forest fires.
Perfect!
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 pm California really is, aside from its whackadoodle politics, the perfect state. Its got pretty much anything anyone could want. Its a shame whats happening to a lot of it.
Perfect!
In what paradise do you reside?
wut?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Wut wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:55 pm
Perfect!
I live in NH and we have our own issues. City I live in was named best city in US by Money Magazine a few times... BUT I certainly never called it paradise. If I didn't have family and my business here, I would be gone. It will happen when the kids are out of the house. Def. NOT moving to CA!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:03 pm
Perfect!
I live in NH and we have our own issues. City I live in was named best city in US by Money Magazine a few times... BUT I certainly never called it paradise. If I didn't have family and my business here, I would be gone. It will happen when the kids are out of the house. Def. NOT moving to CA!
If given the choice to easily relocate family and business where would you choose to go?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:05 pm
Perfect!
If given the choice to easily relocate family and business where would you choose to go?
I purposely do not think about this because I am stuck here for at least 10 years, even though it's pretty nice here. I've been here forever, so eventually I need to get out. I would have to travel and see for myself. How about Austin, Denver, coastal Carolinas somewhere, west coast FL?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:13 pm
Perfect!
I purposely do not think about this because I am stuck here for at least 10 years, even though it's pretty nice here. I've been here forever, so eventually I need to get out. I would have to travel and see for myself. How about Austin, Denver, coastal Carolinas somewhere, west coast FL?
I'm very happy here, but if I had to leave I think either Colorado or North Carolina would work
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:19 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:31 pm Gangs, traffic, drugs, illegals, smog, homeless, PC culture, taxes
Perfect!
I'm very happy here, but if I had to leave I think either Colorado or North Carolina would work
Plenty of sharks in NC. I would think CaptQuint would like that!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:20 pm
Wut wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:55 pm In what paradise do you reside?
I haven't been sharking in 22 years. I really miss it but it became way too expensive and now I'm even further away from the canyon.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:23 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:03 pm I live in NH and we have our own issues. City I live in was named best city in US by Money Magazine a few times... BUT I certainly never called it paradise. If I didn't have family and my business here, I would be gone. It will happen when the kids are out of the house. Def. NOT moving to CA!
I haven't been sharking in 22 years. I really miss it but it became way too expensive and now I'm even further away from the canyon.
Went out to the Canyon out of Cape Cod to catch tuna a couple years ago and didn't catch SHIT for 3 days. Saw a nice Tiger Shark after we dropped a few 5 gallon chumsicles for them. Whale, sunfish, dolphin, tuna, turtle, hammerhead and tiger, squid, flying fish...saw lot of stuff but the only thing we caught was Stripers off the dock when we got back, LOL
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:35 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:23 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:05 pm If given the choice to easily relocate family and business where would you choose to go?
Went out to the Canyon out of Cape Cod to catch tuna a couple years ago and didn't catch SHIT for 3 days. Saw a nice Tiger Shark after we dropped a few 5 gallon chumsicles for them. Whale, sunfish, dolphin, tuna, turtle, hammerhead and tiger, squid, flying fish...saw lot of stuff but the only thing we caught was Stripers off the dock when we got back, LOL
We would go out at o dark thirty and catch more bluefish then we were legally allowed to and use half on hook. Bunker oil chum slicks. Seeing flying fish blew my mind

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

My weekend starts Thursday here:

Timeshare closer to the lake, which is slowly improving in clarity. I can't believe they allowed fucksticks to rent 2-cycle jet skis and foul up the water.

I'll be thinking of Fredo, too. He met his maker there.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:30 pm I'll be spending this weekend in San Diego to get the fuck out of this Texas heat.
I suggest going to Petco and watching the Padres/Red Sox play a game. Before the game go walk to the park from the south if you want to see how SD deals with it's homeless community now the Gaslamp is revitalized.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Make sure you go early and walk around. Tons of great food choices. Tons of craft beers. If you get there early enough go to the bar on top of the Metal Supply Building. Too bad the ROY Tatis won't be playing.