Biden Gaffe Thread

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Biden Gaffe Thread

Post by Charliesheen »

This one from the missus:
While speaking in New Hampshire on Monday, former Second Lady Dr. Jill Biden told voters that they may like other candidates and think they’re better on an issue like health care, “but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election.”

Biden said, “[Y]our candidate might be better on, I don’t know, health care than Joe is, but you’ve got to look at who’s going to win this election. And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, ‘Okay, I sorta personally like so and so better,’ but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump.”

Hey Dims. Tell Joe to eat more pineapple.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Re: Biden Gaffe Thread

Post by Gérard Duval »

They are married, she's not swallowing anything.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

President Warren disagrees
I blame Biker.
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Post by Gérard Duval »

Superdelegates are still a reality and the candidates are working up strategies on how to best utilize them in a contested convention. Bernie dropped things last time, supported Hillary and years later is still being attacked for not supporting her enough. He's not going to give up this time even if someone like Biden barely wins the primaries.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

:rolling:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:49 pm “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

:rolling:
This looks like a re-post.
Looks like something from a damaged brain
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Gérard Duval wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:39 pm Superdelegates are still a reality and the candidates are working up strategies on how to best utilize them in a contested convention. Bernie dropped things last time, supported Hillary and years later is still being attacked for not supporting her enough. He's not going to give up this time even if someone like Biden barely wins the primaries.
Sweet. Lets hope so. Hopefully he'll run as an independent and split the Dim vote.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:47 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:05 pm President Warren disagrees
So you think she will run again in 2024?
Depends on how badly she is humiliated this time.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When Warren ran for her first Senate seat, she ran unopposed for the Dem nomination. She's never really been opposed since then. In the first 2 debates she essentially flew under the radar and she's now likely going to be the focus of a few candidates when it comes time to attack her. She's not even sure (it seems) on her positions on key issues like Medicare for All. She co-sponsored Sanders' bill but walked it back with including private insurance and wasn't really sure how it all worked.

Susan Sarandon came out in support of Warren which has completely sent many of the Hillary people into orbit - again. They are back to attacking Sarandon on Twitter for being the reason Trump won (Russia no longer relevant?) and by default have to attack Warren.

Can Warren handle the attacks. It was pretty obvious very quickly, Harris couldn't. Will Democrats have a problem with the fact Warren was a Republican for years? Obama didn't like her and refused to give her a job - that's why she ran for the Senate and then somehow nobody was willing to run against her.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

This pertains to Biden how?

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[28] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[27]
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sheesh ur obsessed.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

TDS.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:42 pmTDS.
Chump just offered to buy greenland then had a temper tantrum when told he couldn't and cancelled a state visit. Then he claimed to be the Chosen One best president for israel ever and declared any Jew voting democrat is disloyal.

At some point you have to accept that he simply is deranged.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Chump just offered to buy greenland then had a temper tantrum when told he couldn't and cancelled a state visit.
Most temper tantrums don't include a Thank You. But carry on...

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:03 pm
Chump just offered to buy greenland then had a temper tantrum when told he couldn't and cancelled a state visit.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday called Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen "nasty" and accused her of not showing respect to the U.S. after she rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory.

"I thought that the prime minister’s statement, that it was 'absurd,' that it was 'an absurd idea,' it was nasty, I thought it was an inappropriate statement," Trump told reporters before departing the White House for a speech to a veterans group in Kentucky. "All she had to do is say 'no, we wouldn’t be interested, but we can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... p-n1044771

:extinguishflame:
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:07 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:03 pm

President Donald Trump on Wednesday called Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen "nasty" and accused her of not showing respect to the U.S. after she rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory.

"I thought that the prime minister’s statement, that it was 'absurd,' that it was 'an absurd idea,' it was nasty, I thought it was an inappropriate statement," Trump told reporters before departing the White House for a speech to a veterans group in Kentucky. "All she had to do is say 'no, we wouldn’t be interested, but we can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... p-n1044771

:extinguishflame:
Thanks Obama!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“I'm much more humble than you would understand.”

“I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president. Ever.”

“I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

“I'm the least racist person you have ever interviewed”

“I’m the least racist person you’ll find anywhere in the world.”

"Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person"

“I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to the Secret Service.”

"I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."

“No one has done more for people with disabilities than me.”

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."

"There's nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me."

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

"There's nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump,"

"There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have"

"There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do,"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me"

"I am going to save Social Security without any cuts. I know where to get the money from. Nobody else does ."

"Nobody respects women more than I do"

"And I was so furious at that story, because there's nobody that respects women more than I do,"

"Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump"

"She can't talk about me because nobody respects women more than Donald Trump,"

"Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!"

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do."

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody."

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me.”

"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do"

"Nobody does self-deprecating humor better than I do. It’s not even close"

“Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world.”

"Nobody knows more about trade than me"

"Nobody knows the (visa) system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."

"Nobody knows debt better than me."

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do"

"I hope all workers demand that their @Teamsters reps endorse Donald J. Trump. Nobody knows jobs like I do! Don’t let them sell you out!"

“I know more about renewables than any human being on earth.”

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do.”

"I know more about contributions than anybody"

"I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."

"I know more about wedges than any human being that's ever lived"

"I know more about drones than anybody,"

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself."

"I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president"

"I know tech better than anyone"

“I’m very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words.”

"I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense"

"I watch these pundits on television and, you know, they call them intellectuals. They're not intellectuals," Trump told thousands of supporters in the swing state. "I'm much smarter than them. I think I have a much higher IQ. I think I went to a better college — better everything,"

"@ajodom60: @FoxNews and as far as that low-info voter base goes, I have an IQ of 132. So much for that theory. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain"

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

“He’s been quite critical of you as you know. He’s attacked you for being ignorant,” Piers Morgan said to Trump. “Let’s do an IQ test,” Trump interrupted

"We can’t let these people, these so called egg-heads--and by the way, I guarantee you my IQ is much higher than theirs, alright. Somebody said the other day, ‘Yes, well the intellectuals–‘ I said, ‘What intellectuals? I’m smarter than they are, many of people in this audience are smarter than they are."

“You know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years,” Trump told Fox News last December.

Trump says he has "one of the great memories of all time"

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

" ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

(getting back on topic...)

I like ol' Joe, and respect him a lot. He's been wrong, and he's been right, and he generally speaks his mind in a cogent way. And sometimes not.

But he, just like Hillary, is just *way* past his sale-by date. He really has nothing to offer that isn't offered better by younger people. He should finish his public service record in a lower position as a senator or doing something great for Delaware. Or just by simply stepping out of the way and supporting the people coming up after him. JMHO and all that shit.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:36 pm Image
So, no response?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... assination

Biden asks audience to 'imagine' Obama's assassination while recalling MLK, RFK deaths
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:22 am https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... assination

Biden asks audience to 'imagine' Obama's assassination while recalling MLK, RFK deaths
Although I do believe he is just another borderline senile old man, your kind of taking what he said out of context.
I blame Biker.