50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

Post by Cassandros »

It's interesting the world is always going to end in about 12 years.

And its all humans fault! :roll:

But, when the goal is to get people scared* of the same single issue- climate is an easy racket to push.

*= remember fear always reduces cognitive thought and critical thinking. This shit isn't happening by accident, y0.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Oh look. Democrat Biker posts a link to a site that denies most every proven fact science has made, and then links to itself or chemical pesticide sites for proof without outside confirmation. And, wont let you C&P their statements. You want to validate what a site is pushing? Investigate their other headlines and see if science agrees with them. EVERY bee expert says colony collapse and neonicotinoids are a huge problem for humans via less pollination of crops, but not Bikers news source.

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:38 am Oh look. Democrat Biker posts a link to a site that denies most every proven fact science has made, and then links to itself or chemical pesticide sites for proof without outside confirmation. And, wont let you C&P their statements. You want to validate what a site is pushing? Investigate their other headlines and see if science agrees with them. EVERY bee expert says colony collapse and neonicotinoids are a huge problem for humans via less pollination of crops, but not Bikers news source.

I don't think honey bees are even mentioned in Bikers link...

Care to try again?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:45 am
DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:38 am Oh look. Democrat Biker posts a link to a site that denies most every proven fact science has made, and then links to itself or chemical pesticide sites for proof without outside confirmation. And, wont let you C&P their statements. You want to validate what a site is pushing? Investigate their other headlines and see if science agrees with them. EVERY bee expert says colony collapse and neonicotinoids are a huge problem for humans via less pollination of crops, but not Bikers news source.

Care to try again?
Care to try again on comprehension of the source of his link? But then you probably visit links on the end days of the earth that has the sidebar hawking food buckets that last 20 years. Look at the content the site is pushing and compare it to the story you followed, then to scientific data is all I'm saying.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:04 am

Care to try again?
Care to try again on comprehension of the source of his link? But then you probably visit links on the end days of the earth that has the sidebar hawking food buckets that last 20 years. Look at the content the site is pushing and compare it to the story you followed, then to scientific data is all I'm saying.
Be mindful blindly following political-based science.

End days of all sorts, including "climate change", are merely powerful people making sheep of their fellow man.

Believe at your own risk.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 am

Care to try again?

End days of all sorts, including "climate change", are merely powerful people making sheep of their fellow man.

When science is peer reviewed and supported by most nations scientists on the earth... I think I'll stick with them over people who believe in a ghost in the sky that gave them dominance of the planet, and will save them, but THEN make the planet pretty much uninhabitable for everyone else. Think about that for a minute. Maybe everyone is not worthy and will be stuck here because we are doing it to ourselves. Wouldnt that be a bitch?
"The earth mourns and withers; the world languishes and withers; the highest people of the earth languish. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:41 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 am

Care to try again?

When science is peer reviewed and supported by most nations scientists on the earth... I think I'll stick with them over people who believe in a ghost in the sky that gave them dominance of the planet, and will save them, but THEN make the planet pretty much uninhabitable for everyone else. Think about that for a minute. Maybe everyone is not worthy and will be stuck here because we are doing it to ourselves. Wouldnt that be a bitch?
"The earth mourns and withers; the world languishes and withers; the highest people of the earth languish. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left."
Peer review of models is sketchy at best. But I digress...

There is manipulation afoot to push a narrative of fear to get people to surrender their basic ways of life.

For instance:
Climate change whistleblower alleges NOAA manipulated data to hide global warming 'pause'.

link

Don't think for a second that is an isolated incident either.

An easy way to tell if science is being honest or not is to look at the level of political involvement and what solutions are being proposed. Climate science is HEAVILY politicized, and the solutions are 'do nothing and pollute away' or 'more taxes, kill business, and stop driving'.

Both options are asinine to any reasonable thinking person. Hence why its a fear narrative...
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Any time I hear "Settled Science" I know a scientist didn't say it. I also make sure my wallet is safe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I sure the Obama's new ocean front home will be ok.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:51 am I sure the Obama's new ocean front home will be ok.
He is sure, too.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hid deforested Brazilian Epay deck gives him real pleasure, too.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

This again. Amnesiac biker just can't register refutations.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:42 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:46 pm This again. Amnesiac biker just can't register refutations.
Its a new list, dippy
Not sure Hammy realizes you didn't write the article.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:46 pm This again. Amnesiac biker just can't register refutations.
Its a new list, dippy
It's the same old shit dippy.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:11 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:08 pm
Its a new list, dippy
It's the same old shit dippy.
So you dont like that people are exposing as bullshit the apocalyptic scenarios your side has been spewing for decades. I get it
Do feel free to continue the last thread where I took the time to refute your shit and you ignored me, forgot all about it then posted the same shit months later. Kinda seems like a waste of time to keep doing it with your amnesia problem.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:16 pm Lets start with #1 on the list: The coming ice age as predicted in 1974
https://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php?t=1987
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:23 pm So all that was just a myth created by right wingers, eh? Got it

:lol:
Pretending it was a scientific consensus? Yes, that is a lie, and you are a dupe.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:28 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:27 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:23 pm So all that was just a myth created by right wingers, eh? Got it

:lol:
Pretending it was a scientific consensus? Yes, that is a lie, and you are a dupe.
Consensus is a political term, not a scientific one, jackass. Besides, your link stated that the claim was a myth, which of course it is not
Consensus is neither a political not a scientific term, dumbass. It can apply to both, either or neither. Consult a dictionary. Then try reading the link through a couple of times.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

That's just the kind of tweet a Democrat would share!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:35 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brainwashed little bitch

She got to speak, well more like threaten, the UN not too long ago.

I wonder what her background is, or rather, who her family is and what groups they belong.

People don't get platforms that reach millions by accident, especially children.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:22 pm That's just the kind of tweet a Democrat would share!
How can you not comprehend that a Democrat can be conservative? They are not all tax and spend liberals.
Biker is a not tax and spend anyway Republican
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:37 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:36 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:35 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brainwashed little bitch

She got to speak, well more like threaten, the UN not too long ago.

I wonder what her background is, or rather, who her family is and what groups they belong.

People don't get platforms that reach millions by accident, especially children.
Her parents belong to Antifa
I wouldn't be surprised, but that alone doesn't seem enough.

Antifa is just a group of emasculated males trying to simultaneously reclaim their manhood while being beta's to both their women in their lives and the system they hold dear. They got it bad man, they don't even realize they are just tools.

Belonging to a tool organization doesn't open doors to give speeches on high level platforms. Money and influence makes those calls.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:43 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:22 pm That's just the kind of tweet a Democrat would share!
How can you not comprehend that a Democrat can be conservative? They are not all tax and spend liberals.
Biker is a not tax and spend anyway Republican
Again in English please?
I forgot you were a tard. Biker is a Republican. He likes when taxes are cut and the government borrows money from China and then spends it on golf trips and then steals money from the military to spend on campaign promises. 23 Trillion in debt is only bad when a Dem is President.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antifa stormed the beaches of Normandy
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 pm Thats right, Im a pro-choice, anti-capital punishment, pro gay marraige, pro- gun control laws, Democrat donor Republican

Dumbass
That blatantly posts right wing talking points everyday